Pro Daddy Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2010

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

814 E Main St # 184

Gardner, KS 66030

"What do we clean?" A better question would be, "What don't we clean?" We offer a wide variety of services to meet all your home cleaning needs. Our Whole Home Cleaning Mission is to bring you reliable cleaning professionals, customized programs to fit your individual needs, all at prices you can afford. Our workforce is committed to our client's satisfaction on each and every job, each and every time - period! Let us do the cleaning...so you can ENJOY your home! Award wining....

air duct cleaning (280)dryer vent cleaning (249)house cleaning (653)carpet cleaning (80)floor cleaning (17)professional organizers (13)pressure washing (13)window cleaning (13)tile installation (8)upholstery cleaning (6)gutter cleaning (3)blind cleaning (3)

08/12/2021

Alex B.

Doug was very friendly and attentive to our needs. He showed up about thirty minutes late to our appointment but apologized and explained that he had an unforeseen delay. He quickly got to work, first cleaning the air ducts and dryer vent. After that, he set to work shampooing our carpets in the main living areas: living room, dining room, hallway, and three bedrooms. He moved only stuff like chairs and tables and put other small items somewhere off the floor. He was able to clean under our beds without having to move them. The entire visit was just under 4 hours. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
deep clean carpet in the living room, dining room, bedrooms, and hallway; air duct cleaning; dryer vent cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

Review for Pro Daddy Cleaning - 814 E Main St, Gardner, KS - 39438572

06/08/2021

Laura H.

The carpet cleaning was okay, but there was a stain the couldn't be removed. The owner treated it with a stain remover that was supposed to fade the stain and said if it didn't work he would come back at no charge and try something else. He hasn't returned despite my leaving numerous messages. Can't recommend. The housecleaning was haphazard and sloppy. After a few weeks I had my former housecleaner come back. The floors, especially along the baseboards, were so dirty he had to empty his vacuum cleaner filter 3 times. There was a layer of dust in the guest bathroom tub as Whole Home Cleaners had never cleaned it. I would definitely not have them back.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and house cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

11/11/2020

Mitzi H.

Excellent in every way. Cleaning an elderly hoarders house was overwhelming in many ways. After finally finding the floor through junk, trash, pet stains, mice, spiders and even a snake, the carpet was filthy and had never been professionally cleaned. The service person was compassionate, kind, and professional and went beyond the call of duty for which I am forever grateful. I’m still surprised at how well the carpet cleaned up against the odds!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

06/01/2020

Chelsea L.

Even though I would never hire for cleaning services again, I would definitely recommend the carpet cleaning. Doug and his son did an excellent job cleaning the filthy carpets in our new house. The previous owner had dogs and left the carpets filled with dirt and grime. They were very professional and offered to come back if there were any spots that came back. We were very pleased with them.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

06/01/2020

Chelsea L.

This was the worst experience I’ve ever had with a cleaning service. Upon further review of other client experiences, I see there have been other instances of the same outcome. Phame came to “clean” our new house. Clearly we have very different views on what clean is. The previous owner was a complete slob and the house was dirty. It needed a deep cleaning. After spending 5 hours she was “done”. Pretty much everything on the “deep cleaning” list was not done or only partially done. We had a timeline of contractors and other services coming in the days after so I needed the cleaning done on time. We had to spend an entire day recleaning and doing everything she was supposed to do. Shelves still had dust on them, mirrors had streaks all over, mildew in the shower, baseboards and window sills still had dust and grime on them, floors weren’t clean, toilet still dirty, etc. The list goes on. The house was empty. There was no timeline or budget that needed to be followed for that day. She was supposed to be there at 9. She didn’t come inside until about 9:15 or so. She also kindly charged for the combined hour of time for the unsolicited advice she gave my husband and I on what she would fix first and what needed to be done so we could flip our house. We have no intention to flip our house and we were insulted by her comments. After reaching out directly with my complaints and photos she offered to come back to fix it after 5pm the next day (mind you I had other people coming in the next day) When I realized it was the entire house and not just one room or specific spot that was still dirty I didn’t have time to wait on her to come back and fix what should have been done thoroughly the first time. Her response to my complaints was less than pleasing. When you’re a business owner and your clients are upset, your number one priority is your customer. Don’t make excuses as to why it wasn’t done. If you made a mistake admit to it. Word of mouth can make or break a company. I just needed a clean house and that was not the case. I had multiple people come in saying “Didn’t you have someone come in and clean?” because that’s how dirty it still was after she left and nobody knew what she actually did after spending hours “cleaning“. I would never recommend this company to clean anyone’s home.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Review for Pro Daddy Cleaning - 814 E Main St, Gardner, KS - 38606450

04/11/2020

michael G.

they were prompt professional and clean

Description of Work
duct work cleaning

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

01/14/2020

Mimi D.

Doug was on time and he did a great job

Description of Work
air ducts cleaned

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

08/24/2019

Patricia C.

Doug, the owner, was fantastic! He is thorough,caring and personable and very, very respectful of your home (even taking off his shoes)! He also went the extra mile, helping us move some large items during his service call. Would not hesitate hiring him again!

Description of Work
Cleaning air ducts that haven't been cleaned in over 30 hears.

Work Completed On 08/24/2019

Thank you for your review. Let us know if we can be of futher service.

07/18/2019

Molly M.

Doug was very professional: friendly, helpful, and committed to great service!

Description of Work
Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. Let us know if we can be of further service. Susan

01/17/2019

Shan L.

It had been over ten years since the last vent cleaning so we figured we were probably were over due. When I saw all the glowing air duct reviews, I decided to contact Whole Home Cleaners and got an appointment for the next day. I got a call the evening before Doug was to arrive that he was ill so I appreciate that he wouldn't come when he was sick and that the company let me know ahead of time. We rescheduled for the following day providing he felt better. Doug arrived 40 minutes after the scheduled time and got right to work. We did a walk through of the house pointing out all the vents and familiarizing him where all the vents were. Since he does this for a living he knew better than I where they would be. Doug was great with our dogs (Great Danes) and I was appreciative that I didn't need to board them in order for him to do the work. He caution me that he would need to leave the door a tad ajar so if there were any concerns about the dogs getting out that I was aware of this which was very conscientious of him. Doug also included a dryer vent clean out and said ours was very dirty and he would recommend dryer vents be cleaned out every two years . Realizing build up of lint in the dryer can make a dryer work much harder if its not cleaned out is a good recommendation not to mention the fire hazard so was glad that was done. He did the entire house in about 2 hrs and 45 minutes. He was very efficient and didn't leave any dirt and even took his shoes off to work. He showed me how he loosens the dirt from the main furnace returns and showed me all the dirt that was collected from the house which made me feel like it was worthwhile that we had done it and perhaps we'll see less dust for a while. Doug was a delight to work with and was kind and efficient. I would use him again. He does a great job and is a hard worker.

Description of Work
Unlimited air duct vent cleaning and dryer vent clean out

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

Thank you for your review. We hope to do business with you again in the future.

01/13/2019

Bill W.

Could not be happier with the service I received. Very professional. Very clean. No mess left after the job.

Description of Work
HV AC ductwork cleaned

Work Completed On 01/13/2019

Thank you for your business. Let us know if we can be of further service.

01/11/2019

BEN P.

We used them for about 3-4 months and they came out every two weeks. They didn't clean our house as well.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning service.

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 11/11/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], In researching your name and address, we do not have you in our system. Can you please let us know what date the service was completed. Thank you.

12/28/2018

Timothy B.

We hired this company to clean our ducts about a year ago. We just had the ducts re-cleaned recently because we were having constant issues with dust and allergens. We paid to have our ducts scoped and were told that the previous duct cleaners (Whole Home Cleaners) had not done a thorough job. We had to pay over $300 AGAIN to have the ducts cleaned. From the beginning the job was different and we could tell that the second company we hired was much more thorough - they spent over 5 hours in our home to insure that all the ducts were cleaned properly. We witnessed them take out over 25 pounds dirt/dust/debris from our ducts. We can tell the difference in air quality and cleanliness of our home.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

11/13/2018

Hannah M.

Ok. i was a little disappointed that i wasn't able to see a before and after and that some of my vents were not properly reinstalled after the cleaning was completed.

Description of Work
Whole home air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

08/31/2018

Linda J.

Doug was very friendly and easy to work with and did a thorough job with the air duct cleaning so we hired him to clean our carpets too. Both jobs excellent.

Description of Work
Air ducts cleaned then carpets cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

08/02/2018

Doris Z.

Doug, the owner is very nice and friendly. His attitude makes me feel very comfortable to have business with him. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

07/18/2018

Linda B.

They were amazing. Cleaned areas that another highly-recommended company couldn't seem to get cleaned because they claimed the rug was old and in a condition similar to being "rusted". So far Whole Home has exceeded my expectation.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and area rug cleaning

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

05/08/2018

NANCY H.

I purchased duct cleaning as part of an Angie's list deal. The owner, Doug, was friendly and prompt and cleaned our vents. The deal did not cover all the vent in our home and he was able to give me a reasonable price to clean them all.

Description of Work
duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

04/30/2018

Cynthia K.

Did an awesome job, would highly recomend

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

04/13/2018

Justin B.

They were great, so we hired them to clean carpets, and they were great again.

Description of Work
Vent Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

04/09/2018

Karen Y B.

Terrific, professional, knowledgeable. Thanks Doug!

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

03/31/2018

CHERI I.

I have my air ducts cleaned for the first time because I have been dealing with mice in my house and wanted to clean all evidence of them plus search for any entry points.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/25/2018

03/13/2018

Debora A.

Excellent! Would (and have!) recommend this company to anyone! Jess and Tyler were the sweetest, kindest, non-judgemental and thorough cleaners!

Description of Work
House cleaning