What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Richmond, IN
There are 9 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Richmond
- Danny's Pro Painters LLCFive stars *****. Absolutely awesome! I've had two recent bad experiences with local area flooring contractors constantly hustling for payment ahead of doing work and eventually doing shoddy and unfinished work. I also called around for painters in Wayne County, Indiana, but most were just too busy to accept more work (What???? How can you run a thriving business and refuse work???? ) so I decided to try Angie's List. I reached out to Danny's Pro Painting out of Indianapolis and they also service all the way to Columbus, OH. I called and explained I needed work to be done right away as we were selling our home. They fit me right in for an estimate (NOTE: This is a company driving from Indy to Richmond, IN). The estimate was quick, professional, and considering how much the local contractors command, I thought it was reasonable; on top of that, they gave us an Angie's List 20% discount!! A "crew" arrived promptly (from Indy to Richmond) at 7:45 am to get things laid out to start work the first day. Then about 9:00-ish, they pressure washed, caulked, started replacing wood siding. Danny and the crew were nice and considerate and these guys started the work; it's amazing how much work gets done when you have a crew of hard workers ... not one person was slacking! Danny kept me apprised if anything came up that would need to be replaced, but it was legit and he gave me a reasonable addendum price of replacing more siding ($1,000); he also did extra work that he did not mention (painting steps, fixing soffit, etc.) I really appreciated that. These guys did an EXCELLENT JOB! The house looked great! This crew of ten guys (the first day) then eight guys the second day knocked out a quality job, quickly and at a great price!!!! Thank you, guys!!! Now I know that Angie's List is where I will go to if I need contractors. I will be upgrading my membership with Angie's List. Now THIS is what I've been looking for!!!!!
- Danny's Pro Painters LLCThis wasn't a small job and there was more work involved than what was stated in the original quote. However, the quote price didn't change and all work was completed within five days. Owner called as needed but at least daily to check in with me and what I thought of the work completed. Every member of the crew was professional (both in appearance and skill), quiet, efficient (no wasted time standing around or mistakes that had to be redone) and cleaned up all work spaces nightly. The end result is absolutely beautiful
- Fine Painting IncIt went great. Dave was very helpful and "bang-on" selecting the colors. Carolyn in the office was friendly and attentive. The wood was repaired beyond expectation. The primer and top coat appear to be solid. The colors look great. The old paint wasn't removed completely. They didn't promise that, nor did I pay for it. As long as the new paint stays on, I will be more than happy. Thank you very much Fine Painting
- Jimdandi PaintingJimdandi does excellent work. he is a real perfectionist and has great decorating ideas. I was thrilled with the outcome of the stairway after removing the old carpet. He was aware of my deadline and finished promptly without question. I highly recommend his work.
- Jimdandi PaintingFROM THE START IT WAS ALL ABOUT SAVING ME MONEY AND INDEED IT DID. i HAD PRICED NEW CEDAR SIDING AT MORE THAN $8,000 NOT INSTALLED DAN TALKED ME INTO SAVING THE PRESENT SIDING THAT IS 25+ YEARS OLD AND SPLIT, CRACKED AND FALLING OFF HE CONVINCED ME THAT HE COULD MAKE IT LOOK LIKE NEW AND THAT THE OLD SIDING IS MUCH BETTER GRADE OF CEDAR THAN THE NEW CEDAR. AFTER THEY FINISHED THE JOB IT TRULY LOOKED LIKE NEW AND WAS TOTALLY FASTENED DOWN SO IT WONT COME OFF FOR ANOTHER 25 YEARS. I WAS HERE A LOT OF THE TIME WHEN THEY WORKED ON THE PROJECT AND I WILL HONESTLY SAY THEY STUCK WITH THE JOB UNTIL IT WAS COMPLETED START TO FINISH. I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE WAY IT LOOKS, I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE WORKMANSHIP AND QUALITY. I RECEIVED A "JIM DANDI" JOB ON MY BAR
- Sonny's PaintingSonny did a great job painting my 2-story Craftsman home. It hadn't been maintained properly and was in rough shape; Sonny worked diligently until it was finished even though it took him longer than he thought it would and he had to order additional paint 3 times. It looks wonderful now and I'm very happy with it and I've received many comments about how great the house looks. I would definitely hire him all over again
- Russell Painting Co IncRepair of rotted wood and creative solutions to fix issues with wooden siding were handled competently by one of the painter/carpenters on the Richmond Indiana staff. Painting of the house was done quickly and professionally. As a bonus, they were able to complete the work before the weather changed
- Russell Painting Co IncEverything went very well. Eric Russell scheduled the work in a timely manner, and told us upfront that there might be an additional cost for any rotted wooden boards that were discovered during the prep stage. He also let us know what the estimated cost for replacement boards would be. We were always notified in advance when the workers would be on site, and Eric was very good about getting the job completed as soon as possible once it was underway. He also made sure someone came to clean up all of the paint chips after the project was completed. After shopping around for different quotes, we found his price to be very reasonable. We also appreciated the fact that he gave us a senior discount
- DHL ConstructionIt went great. Quotes were very competitive. Work was completed as promised and to my satisfaction. Roofer installed white drip rails instead of almond. Instead of just painting them, he replaced them.
- DHL ConstructionGreat service! Provided really useful info early in the process and helped deal with insurance adjuster. Crew replaced roof in a timely manner with quality shingles. Did a great job with cleanup. Even took great care with flowers and gardens around work area. I'd certainly recommend most highly.
House Painters in Richmond
- Business Description:C & M roofing LLC has been offering both commercial and residential roofing, siding and gutter services to the greater Indianapolis and central Indiana areas since 2006. Our staff offers quality and reliable customer service that you can count on. Owner Charlie means is present on every job to ensure top quality is what each customer gets. We have over 30 years experience. We've built our good reputation at c & m roofing LLC through years of honesty, integrity and reliable service. No job is ..Recent Review:Roof replaced efficiently with good cleanup of old roof materials. Very pleased with the appearance of the new roof. Gutters replaced later, Have lots of trees with falling debris and added covers to the gutters. Very responsive to requestsDAVID W.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated for 50 years. GAF Certified Master Elite contractor. Complimentary inspections on roofing, siding, gutters. Residential & Commercial services available. Short-term & long-term low interest financing available. Customer service oriented and pride ourselves on building relationships with our clientsRecent Review:The roofing service went well but the gutter division is poorly managed and was a disaster. Unresponsive. Did not show up when told. Never walked the job when they were done. Never followed up to see if I was satisfied with the work. Would never use Amos againBrian B.
- Business Description:10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Additional Contact: Cecilia Gonzalez.Recent Review:They got us scheduled quickly and were always there early. Worked about 10 hours every day to get the job done. Mauricio, the owner kept in touch regularly to make sure things were going as we had hoped. They did an absolutely beautiful job. Would hire againTERRY S.
- Business Description:Protect your residential and commercial properties with the expert roofing, siding, and gutter services of Waters Custom Exteriors. Our family-owned business has been passed down over several generations, so we take great pride in what we do and apply that same level of dedication to all our work. That's why we lead our industry with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We're confident you'll love the quality of our roof replacements, siding installations, and gutter systems. We never compromise ..Recent Review:We would highly recommend Waters Custom Exteriors for roofing, siding, and guttering as they are top notch Professionals!!! From the initial phone call to get an estimate on a new roof, Travis was very helpful. After arriving at our house to look at the roof and give us a replacement estimate Travis said we should contact our insurance company and have an adjuster come to the property to see the shingles, siding, and guttering that had been damaged from a previous hail storm. We scheduled with the adjuster and Travis came out on the arranged day and went on the roof with the adjuster and pointed out the damage that he had seen. Waters Custom Exteriors is definitely the company everyone needs when working with an insurance company. They knew exactly what was needed to move the claim forward and from that point forward until completion of the job Waters Custom Exteriors handled everything with the insurance company. The crew that Waters had performing the work on the roof was eager to get started and arrived early on the scheduled day with a dump trailer to haul away the debris from the tear-off and they quickly got underway. All of the materials needed to complete the roof were being delivered mid-morning as the final removal of the old shingles was wrapping up. There were a few underlayment boards that were bad that got replaced before they started putting down the new roof. By later in the evening, the shingles had been all put down and the new roof looked amazing. The new shingles were the architectural type and a welcomed upgrade to the standard three tab shingle that was previously on the house. When finished, the crew walked the property and picked up any debris from the project and rolled a magnet through the yard numerous times to insure all nails on the ground were picked up and when the job was completed, it was almost as if they had never been there. After the roof job, the siding went just as smoothly with a different crew sent out by Waters Custom Exteriors. Just as before, they showed up early on the scheduled day and got straight to work. The tear-off went quickly and any repairs to the underlying structure were completed before beginning the residing. All necessary materials needed to finish the job were delivered the night before and neatly stacked out of the way in the drive. The siding job obviously took longer than the roof, and each day the crew was on-site they were busy and polite, although there was little interaction with them as they were dedicated to staying on task. They were very meticulous and took pride in the work they were performing and it shows in the finished product. Each day the old siding and debris removed from the house was loaded onto a truck and hauled away leaving nothing unsightly in the yard. Once all of the siding was complete and the site cleaned up, there was a period of time before the fascia and guttering could be installed. This was at no fault of Waters. The color we had chosen was out of stock and would not be available for a couple of weeks. Waters gave us the option to pick another color or wait it out. We waited. When the material arrived at the house, it was again neatly stacked out of the way in the drive and Waters Custom Exteriors came out and installed it promptly. The house looks amazing and we couldn’t be happier. Waters saved us a huge amount of money by being there for us and working with the insurance to cover the damage from the hail storm. We would not hesitate to use Waters Custom Exteriors for any future projects at our house and would highly recommend that you use them as wellGregory P.
- Business Description:Proud to be a recipient of the Angie's List Super Service Award for 20 CONSECUTIVE YEARS in Roofing! ABC Roofing Company, Inc. was founded 25 years ago with a mission to treat our customers like family, provide the BEST customer service, high-quality workmanship, and products. Our owner knew the value of not only providing excellent service but building relationships with each client which remains our mission to this day. ABC Roofing Company, Inc is a family owned and operated, full-service, ..Recent Review:Very well. Workmanship was excellent and timely. Well scheduled and follow through was great.Eric W.
- Business Description:DHL Construction is the best and most affordable local solution for all of your roofing, siding, window, door and overhang needs. We serve within a 50-mile radius of Muncie, Indiana. Dorman Ledbetter, owner of DHL Construction, has worked in construction since 1995. Along with being the full-time owner of DHL Construction, he is also a full-time father of 3. He hopes to one day pass on the skills he has learned to his children. At DHL Construction, we are proud to be certified installers of..Recent Review:Friendly, professional, and fast! Came through with great solution, price, and flying colors during an emergency situation. Definitely recommend and won't hesitate to contact for any future needs!!Tristan J.
- Business Description:Ardsley Group is a licensed General Contractor based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Established in 1984, we provide renovation, construction, and insurance restoration services to residential, retail, multifamily, and hospitality markets. Whether you need to replace your roofing system or siding; add a room addition; remodel a kitchen or basement; or renovate the entire home down to the studs; Ardsley delivers quality workmanship, excellent communication and stays within your budget. We are fully ..Recent Review:It went great! The workers showed up at the scheduled time and work was done professionally and within the time needed to do repairs. They repaired my roof, replaced the skylight, replaced the entire bathroom ceiling! Noticed a few other places that needed repairs and did those as well. They even repaired the kitchen skylight as well which showed some leaking. I would recommend Ardsley Group and definitely use them again. Thank yoJuanita C.
- Business Description:The BEE Window® design center located in Indianapolis showcases window, siding, door, roofing, sunroom and bathroom product lines. Bee has been turning dreary homes into dream homes throughout Indiana for over 25 years. Its quality products and services include window, siding, door and roof replacement, gutter replacement and leaf protection, room additions with Four Seasons Sunrooms, and bathroom remodeling. The company prides itself on building lasting relations with customers through a com..Recent Review:I'm in the process of getting estimates to replace all 34 windows in my home. I've done extensive online research regarding window materials, options and manufacturer ratings to help guide my selection of local companies dealing in the windows brands in which I'm interested. Bee window was listed on the Infinity by Marvin website as their only "partner" in the Indianapolis area. I then went to the Bee Window website to get additional information about the company. I should have realized when there was virtually no useful information about windows in general or about Infinity by Marvin windows specifically in the entire site coupled with the fact most links led to a page to asking for contact information that the company should be avoided. Unfortunately, I did provide my contact information on a Monday evening and then left for a four day business trip during which time they called no less than 3-4 times a day (always catching me in the middle of conference calls or meetings when I was unable to answer) without leaving a single voice message. While driving back to Indianapolis tonight, a Bee representative called again and I was finally able to take the call. The representative thanked me for signing up for their contest to which I responded I thought I signed up to get an estimate. The representative inquired about the details of what I was looking for (replacing all 34 windows in my house). She then asked if I had a spouse (which I confirmed) and wanted to schedule an appointment time during which both my spouse and I would available. I explained my father recently passed away and we were we were taking turns going to another city to get my father's house ready to sell as well as managing his business and employees short term until we had time to wind it down as well. The sales representative insisted my spouse and I both had to be present at the appointment and suggested we could schedule something a few weeks out to make that possible. My spouse and I agreed I would handle gathering estimates for this particular project which we would both then review to make a final decision. Quite frankly, I'm stunned by the unmitigated gall and arrogance of a company that thinks it's an acceptable business practice in the 21st century to tell potential customers how to run their lives as a condition for the "privilege" of getting an estimate. When I stated such a meeting was neither likely giving our current circumstances nor necessary from our standpoint, the representative told me she couldn't schedule an appointment without both of us present. So I muttered something about stupid business practices and hung up on her. I should probably be thankful Bee Window's insulting and antiquated business model saved me from wasting my time given their overinflated prices I've seen other reviews here mention. Still, it's mind boggling a company would turn down an opportunity to quote on a job worth tens of thousands of dollars because potential customers won't arrange their lives to conform to their demandsMichael J.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:Give us a call today for all of your handyman and contracting needs.Recent Review:Troy Bain did a great job completing our bathrooms and living room remodeling projects. His work was both excellent and of high quality. Our old hardwood floors now look new and beautiful! He was also very adaptive and receptive to any of our requests throughout the project. I would highly recommend Troy for any of your remodeling projectsRandy N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- New Paris
- Greens Fork
- New Madison
- Cambridge City
- College Corner
- West Alexandria
- Union City
- West College Corner
- New Castle
exterior painters in Richmond
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Roofing Company, Inc.1075 Broad Ripple Avenue Ste 351
- ACE Construction & Remodeling Inc1930 Indiana Ave
- Adams Construction2300 E County Road 400 S
- All Things Done IncPO Box 363
- Amos Exteriors Inc7301 E 46th St
- Anderson Home Improvement LLC4332 US Highway 27 S
- Andys handyman service 160 SW 15th St
- Ardsley Group5149 N Keystone Ave
- artisian paint and murals620 w. sunshine dr.
- ABC Roofing Company, Inc.
- C & M Roofing LLC648 E 1000 N
- C. L. Construction1822 Meridian Street
- Color By Collins6208 North County Road 500 East
- Colors of Distinction210 N. 9th St. apt 309
- Commercial Patch & Seal7961 N. Royerton Park Drive
- Complete Property Maintenance LLC6379 E SR 38
NEW CASTLE, Indiana
- Cornerstone Construction Consulting LLCP O Box 2225
- Custom Builders14450 Mundy Dr
- C & M Roofing LLC
- Gonzalez Home Improvement & Construction Inc133 W 161st St
- Gonzalez Home Improvement & Construction Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman ServicesPOBox 852
- Hays & Sons800 E Thompson Rd
- HD Construction584 S Washington St
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hoosier Handyman1424 S. Hoyt Ave
- HOPKINS CONTRACTING4254 E SPRINGERSVILLE RD
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Integrated Solutions2704 N Timber Lane
- Integrated Solutions