This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Get matched with top door installers in Fishers, IN
There are 195 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Fishers
- Weatherguard Windows & DoorsWe wanted to replace a few windows and old patio door in our 60s Tri-level home. This is the third house we’ve installed windows in and I was not looking forward to the “informational window lecture” I would have to sit through again. I ended up meeting with 5 different companies and found Weatherguard was competitive, if not less, than all the others. I really appreciated Joe Murphy’s honesty and communication with me throughout the entire process. We ended up having to post-pone for an entire year, but we called him to schedule windows as soon as we were able. The installation went smooth and the installation guys were extremely nice and communicative to us during the entire process. Joe came out a few days later to check out everything and quickly solved a few issues we had. If we ever put windows into a 4th house, I will absolutely call Joe at Weatherguard
- Weatherguard Windows & DoorsEverything was great! Joe was very responsive, discussed our options with us, and provided a very reasonable quote. Harold, the installer, was on time and did amazing work. He went out of his way to go to multiple stores to locate a siding that matched our house since the color on our house is no longer used. We couldn't be happier with the work he did. Joe and Harold were both friendly, easy to get along with, responsive, and professional. We intend to contact them again when we're ready to change our front door. If you're looking for an honest company with reasonable pricing, I would highly recommend Joe
- Weatherguard Windows & DoorsJoe came out and gave us a quote on a sliding glass. While he was here I asked for a quick quote on our front room window as well. He was both friendly and courteous during the process and gave us a quote that me and my wife liked and accepted. He broke down everything that was included with the windows and installation. Once the door and window came in Joe reached out to me to set up a day to come install them. He sent out Randy to install our windows and door, Randy did an awesome job. Randy definitely knows what he is doing when it comes to installation. Everything from initial contact with Joe to final installation with Randy were beyond stellar. We plan on replacing a few windows next year as well and I will definitely be reaching out to Joe again. Highly recommend this company
- Weatherguard Windows & DoorsThey were very responsive, Joe murphy did a extremely good job. Harold did a wonderful job, he actually before hand
- Weatherguard Windows & DoorsIt went great. I ordered the door and it arrived well before the original arrival date and was installed shortly thereafter. Harold, the man who installed the door, was very friendly, did great work and left me with a beautiful new door. Joe, the person who sold me the door, was very responsive and helpful. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend Weatherguard
- Rick's RoofingRick and his team are amazing. They renovated our whole home and did it RIGHT! They took it down to the studs, busted out walls to give me and my family an open concept remodeled our kitchen completely. Turned our garage into a master bedroom with a walk in closet and bathroom. Everything was so organized from the plumbers, the painters and the carpenters it all went flawlessly. If your looking for an amazing contractor with a great team that will give you exactly what you want done to your home Rick is the guy to call! We plan to use ONLY Ricks Roofing for all our building needs on this house and future homes! If I could give his company a 10 star rating I would
- Weatherguard Windows & DoorsWeatherguard is an excellent company! They replaced our windows 3 years ago and we knew just who to call when needing a new front door. Joe Murphey is helpful, patient, and quick to respond to questions. Weatherguard installers are professional and knowledgeable. Great company and I would hire them again
- Weatherguard Windows & DoorsHonestly, this was probably the best experience (contractor AND non-contractor-related) I have ever had in my life. And I have had some pretty great experiences. I was coming off of a ridiculous quote from another well-known window company so I was apprehensive to see how the initial meeting was going to go. Joe put me at ease right away - he was friendly, courteous, funny and (most importantly) a straight-shooter. I never felt like he was "selling" me anything but rather looking out for my best interest in wanting to update my windows and door. He gave realistic expectations regarding timelines and scope of work in addition to providing some much-needed comic relief about the process. I almost wish I had a need for windows and doors more often - THAT'S how perfect this all went. I would highly recommend Weatherguard Windows and Doors to anyone looking for an update yet painless home project
- The Painting EdgeThe Painting Edge is the best contractor we've worked with. They were professional and the work was outstanding. Our house is a 60+ year old mid-century modern and we've lived in it for 22 years. Because of the way it was built and because of the mistakes of earlier owners, problems always come up when work is being done. Todd explained in detail what needed to be done and it was done beautifully. Clint was outstanding with the difficult painting job and was great to work with. We'd hire them again in a minute and highly recommend them
- Weatherguard Windows & DoorsThe job is complete and I couldn't be happier! I wanted a 3 door french door converted to a sliding patio door. Joe came to look at the job and give an estimate. He was very professional but laid back, personable, and no pressure at all. After several other quotes with the same door and options, Weatherguard was the best. We were told up front and had anticipated up to 14 weeks to complete the project, but we were fortunate that it was completed much sooner, despite the rain setting us back several times. The installation crew kept me informed daily of what was going on, since we were dealing with alot of rain that week. When the rain stopped long enough and they were finally able to do it, the crew arrived on time, and were great guys! They worked quickly and efficiently, were very nice, and let me know of their progress. If they had questions they asked right away so things were done correctly the first time. The entire project only took a few hours, and when they left they took the entire mess with them. I went back to double check because we have dogs, but everything was cleaned up, and you didn't even know they had been there! I've had my door for a few weeks now, and I also love the door itself; we've had no issues at all. I would definitely hire this company again
Door Installers in Fishers
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your homeRecent Review:It went went well and no objections.anthony g.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Quality work! Easy to reach and discuss options. Jimmy kept us informed throughout the process and provided excellent customer service!William h.
- Business Description:Curtis Construction is a state certified veteran owned construction company founded in 2013. We offer residential general contracting and are certified contractors for Andersen Windows and Doors as well as Therma-Tru Exterior and Entry Doors. Built on a foundation of Midwestern values, an innovative drive and a tireless pursuit of quality, we are the company of choice for those looking for a partner rather than simply a contractor. We look forward to developing a partnership with you to reali..Recent Review:Curtis construction removed the spindles in our hall connecting to the living room. They were efficient, on time, and did an excellent job repairing the structure where he spindles had been. They were very friendly and professional. We definitely will use them again. They are willing to take on smaller jobs that some companies will not doJAMES R W.
- Business Description:2020 Super Service Award Winner in Windows & Doors! WeatherGuard is a family owned & operated business that provides energy-saving, premium products at the most affordable prices. There is never a charge for project quotes and no pressure to buy. Our goal is to educate customers so you can make the best decision for your home. Angie's List customers will receive an additional 10% off their projectRecent Review:We wanted to replace a few windows and old patio door in our 60s Tri-level home. This is the third house we’ve installed windows in and I was not looking forward to the “informational window lecture” I would have to sit through again. I ended up meeting with 5 different companies and found Weatherguard was competitive, if not less, than all the others. I really appreciated Joe Murphy’s honesty and communication with me throughout the entire process. We ended up having to post-pone for an entire year, but we called him to schedule windows as soon as we were able. The installation went smooth and the installation guys were extremely nice and communicative to us during the entire process. Joe came out a few days later to check out everything and quickly solved a few issues we had. If we ever put windows into a 4th house, I will absolutely call Joe at WeatherguardGrace F.
- Business Description:Specializing in windows & doors! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went great. Brett was very professional and did a fantastic job! He works very fast and does a great job. I highly recommend Brett. Would definitely use him again!Zack H.
- Business Description:Protect your residential and commercial properties with the expert roofing, siding, and gutter services of Waters Custom Exteriors. Our family-owned business has been passed down over several generations, so we take great pride in what we do and apply that same level of dedication to all our work. That's why we lead our industry with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We're confident you'll love the quality of our roof replacements, siding installations, and gutter systems. We never compromise ..Recent Review:We would highly recommend Waters Custom Exteriors for roofing, siding, and guttering as they are top notch Professionals!!! From the initial phone call to get an estimate on a new roof, Travis was very helpful. After arriving at our house to look at the roof and give us a replacement estimate Travis said we should contact our insurance company and have an adjuster come to the property to see the shingles, siding, and guttering that had been damaged from a previous hail storm. We scheduled with the adjuster and Travis came out on the arranged day and went on the roof with the adjuster and pointed out the damage that he had seen. Waters Custom Exteriors is definitely the company everyone needs when working with an insurance company. They knew exactly what was needed to move the claim forward and from that point forward until completion of the job Waters Custom Exteriors handled everything with the insurance company. The crew that Waters had performing the work on the roof was eager to get started and arrived early on the scheduled day with a dump trailer to haul away the debris from the tear-off and they quickly got underway. All of the materials needed to complete the roof were being delivered mid-morning as the final removal of the old shingles was wrapping up. There were a few underlayment boards that were bad that got replaced before they started putting down the new roof. By later in the evening, the shingles had been all put down and the new roof looked amazing. The new shingles were the architectural type and a welcomed upgrade to the standard three tab shingle that was previously on the house. When finished, the crew walked the property and picked up any debris from the project and rolled a magnet through the yard numerous times to insure all nails on the ground were picked up and when the job was completed, it was almost as if they had never been there. After the roof job, the siding went just as smoothly with a different crew sent out by Waters Custom Exteriors. Just as before, they showed up early on the scheduled day and got straight to work. The tear-off went quickly and any repairs to the underlying structure were completed before beginning the residing. All necessary materials needed to finish the job were delivered the night before and neatly stacked out of the way in the drive. The siding job obviously took longer than the roof, and each day the crew was on-site they were busy and polite, although there was little interaction with them as they were dedicated to staying on task. They were very meticulous and took pride in the work they were performing and it shows in the finished product. Each day the old siding and debris removed from the house was loaded onto a truck and hauled away leaving nothing unsightly in the yard. Once all of the siding was complete and the site cleaned up, there was a period of time before the fascia and guttering could be installed. This was at no fault of Waters. The color we had chosen was out of stock and would not be available for a couple of weeks. Waters gave us the option to pick another color or wait it out. We waited. When the material arrived at the house, it was again neatly stacked out of the way in the drive and Waters Custom Exteriors came out and installed it promptly. The house looks amazing and we couldn’t be happier. Waters saved us a huge amount of money by being there for us and working with the insurance to cover the damage from the hail storm. We would not hesitate to use Waters Custom Exteriors for any future projects at our house and would highly recommend that you use them as wellGregory P.
- Business Description:I believe in treating the customer the way I would like to be treated when there are home improvement projects to be done. If a company treats you right then you will probably tell a few people. If they don't your going to tell a lot of people. So, with that mindset I want Picture Perfect to do the very best workmanship and use the highest quality of materials for a reasonable price. Picture Perfect is a A plus rated company with Angie's List and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We are ..
- Business Description:We specialize in the replacement of residential windows, doors and vinyl siding. We offer several different options from various manufacturers to fit your needs. We are a family owned and operated company with 26 yrs experience in this industry. All staff are full time employees and we do not use any sub-contractors. Installers are factory trained and certified professionals. Our goal is to give each and every homeowner a level of customer service above and beyond our competition. No high pre..Recent Review:Great! They were on time for the estimate and install. The replacement went easy as possible. We love our new door!!Ross G.
- Business Description:Since our founding over 22 years ago each member of Heartwood Enterprises Inc Management and Staff has been dedicated to providing our customers with the best in home improvements. Our goal is total customer satisfaction in every project and product we provide. Staff with 35+ years experience in the industry. specialize in doors, windows, sunrooms, awnings & shade products & general construction & remodeling. Additional DBA - Betterliving Sunrooms
- Business Description:When homeowners decide to remodel or build their dream home they have many choices and decisions to make. The unknown can be frustrating and overwhelming. We put them at ease by providing clear deliverables and expectations as we guide them through our proven and worry-free approach to create luxurious kitchen, bath, and flooring spaces so families can truly “love where they live”
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
If you’re looking to enhance the security and style of your home, a security door is a smart investment. With many options to choose from, they often look like a regular front door, but stronger. Learn the pros and cons of security doors.
Find door installers in
- Beech Grove
- New Palestine
door installers in Fishers
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- #1 Construction Inc.4153 S Butler Ave
- #1 Home Improvements9439 Discovery Dr. West
- 1 ADVANCE CONSTRUCTION / DRYWALL& PAINTING11586 Larkspur Lane
- 19796344 W Wellington Way Suite C
- 1HourDoor Decorative Glass & Windows7731 Indian Lake Rd
- 1st Choice Garage Doors2152 S Lynhurst Dr
- 360 Construction Services LLC55 S. State Ave. 361
- 4 D BUILDING & 4 D NORTH3379 S MAUIXFERRY RD
- #1 Construction Inc.
- A ALL STAR GARAGE DOOR, LLC330 S Huber St
- A Better Way Home Improvements295 Gettysburg
- A New Horizon Renovations LLP7109 State Road 144
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A Sharper Finish10215 Carmine Dr
- A TO Z IMPROVEMENTS INC212 N HARVEY RD
- A-1 Touch Interiors & Exteriors LLC7722 Rosemont Dr
- A-ABLE LOCK & KEY SERVICE LLC4717 E 16TH ST
- A.T. Dream Builders5015 east Watson road
- AAA Remodeling Co3042 N Huber St
- ABC Roofing Company, Inc.1075 Broad Ripple Avenue Ste 351
- ABSTRACT ANGERER HOME IMPROVEMENT477 Heritage Drive
- ACE Construction & Remodeling Inc1930 Indiana Ave
- ACo8100 E 106th St
- ADAMS CLAYPOOL INC4902 HILLSIDE AVE
- Adkins Drapery Shop3162 State Road 32 E
- ADR Handy Pro3317 Graceland Ave
- ADVANCED PROPERTY MAINTENANCE9377 N 700 E
- Affordable Bathrooms3745 Brunson Dr
Beech Grove, Indiana
- Affordable Construction1138 Racquet Club South Dr.
- Affordable Construction LLC7257 N Oakland Ave
- Affordable Handyman Services802 Broad St
NEW CASTLE, Indiana
- Affordable Windows & Construction176 W Logan St PMB 170
- AJ ConstructionPO Box 618
- Aksamit Construction Company5411 Shadeland Way
- Alex's Handy Service LLCpo box 441673
- All American Exteriors, LLP2126 W US Highway 136
- All American Remodeling7903 Cullen Dr
- ALL AROUND THE HOUSE4239 S CARRIE DR
New Palestine, Indiana
- All Aspects General Contracting LLC472 S County Road 625 E
- All Phase Group Inc6317 Evanston Ave
- All Things Carpentry108 Smith St
- all-a-round services llp402 n. Grant Ave
- All-Work & ServicesP.O. Box 5101
- ALPHA & OMEGA PAINTING157 TRAILS END
- ALSIDE SUPPLY CTR5501 W MINNESOTA ST
- Alternative Maintenance Solutions14603 Shadow Lakes Drive East
- America's Best Patio Rooms450 S Franklin Rd
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION CO.55 E 22ND ST
- American Glass Service1602 Indiana Ave
NEW CASTLE, Indiana
- American Improvement Company5338 W 79th St
- AMERICAN MAINTENANCE/AMERICAN WINDOW CLEANING598 W Carmel Dr Ste C
- Americrawl Inc5855 Kopetsky Dr Ste D
- Anchor Contracting LLC2224 Lafayette Ave
- Anew Look10337 Liverpool way
- Anthony Builders Inc6815 E 106th St
- Apex Design BuildPo Box 72
- Apex Energy Solutions11644 N Michigan Rd
- ARC Home Improvements10220 E 46th Street
- ARCHITECTURAL ANTIQUES OF INDIANAPOLIS5000 W 96TH ST
- ARCHITECTURAL FINISHES10810 DEANDRA DR
- Architectural Restoration Inc1101 E 54th St Studio G
- Ardsley Group5149 N Keystone Ave
- Arlington Auto Center, Joe's Battery & Import2502 N Arlington Ave
- Armored Lock & Security, LLC6416 Brushwood Rd
- Artisan Furniture Restoration5008 Drexel Dr
- ARTISTIC DRYWALL AND RENOVATION8319 TROTTER RD
- ASAP Roofing1740 Industry Dr. Suite C
- ATKINS CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1940 Club Pond Rd
Raeford, North Carolina
- AUTUMN LEAVES8222 TOPAZ DR
- Axiom Construction and Restoration9465 Counselors Row
- Aztec Homes Inc8611 E 300 S
- A ALL STAR GARAGE DOOR, LLC
- B & A Home Remodeling LLC5639 Woodside dr
- B & S HOME IMPROVEMENT8594 S CR 825 E
- B DAVIS REMODELING COMPANY2123 ROSEDALE DR
- B n E home remodeling/painting2525 English Ave.
- B&C Handyman and Construction2501 East Wagonwheel Circle
- B&H Professional Services19338 Outer Bank Rd
- Baas Cabinets & Remodeling8400 S County Rd 700 W
- Barber Cabinet Co2957 S Collier St
- Barger Construction318 N Drexel Ave
- Barrier Windows711 J Mar Dr
- Bath Planet of Indianapolis4330 Hull St
- Bathrooms By Design917 W Walnut St
- Beals Home Improvement1709 S 100 W
- BEATTY CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING10610 Pentecost Road
- BEE LUX EXTERIORS927 Kings Mill Rd Apt 281
- BELFOR Indianapolis6205 Morenci Trl
- Bertolet Construction6328 East Stop 11 Rd
- Best Barns of Indiana3243 Bridlewood Trl
- Best View Blinds213 Lake Drive
- Better Construction & Renovation1840 N Livingston Ave
- Better Homes General Contracting938 N. Fenton Ave.
- Beveled Glass Designs891 Rudolph Way
- BK Construction & Remodeling LLC471 W 63rd St
- Blackburn Construction10450 Wintergreen Wy
- Blair Windows & Doors Inc411 S Ritter Ave
- Blanton's Painting2319 Mann Dr
Beech Grove, Indiana
- BLUE DOOR BUILDERS/STEIN ENTERPRISES INC68 N 9TH ST
- Bob Baker3323 NE 14th St Lot C2
- BOB'S CONSTRUCTION8811 Timberbluff Court
- Bone Dry Interiors Exteriors4825 W 79th St
- B & A Home Remodeling LLC