The Paint Boss

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Evansville, Indiana

Evansville, IN 47714

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We offer High-Quality and affordable interior & exterior painting for all commercial & residential projects. Fast, friendly, and polite service. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.We have great discounts for Seniors, first time customers and our Veterans. We accept all major credit cards with an additional 3% processing fee We also accept PayPal for a small fee. We accept Zelle payments free of charge. ...

interior painting (12)house painting (8)pressure washing (7)drywall (2)cabinet refacing (1)roofing (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

01/04/2022

Brandi C.

They were really awesome. Did the job with excellence. I will Definitely call them Again next time I need a job done. Very friendly and top notch work

Description of Work
painting bedroom and bathroom and kitchen

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

12/27/2021

Samanta B.

Amazing. They were kind, courteous, and respectful. Went the extra mile to protect our floors and furniture. Were very accommodating to our crazy schedule. Their work was perfect. Not only did they meet our expectations but exceeded them. They even did a little extras at no extra cost. Would definitely use them again an d highly recommend. Thanks guys

Description of Work
painting ceilings, walls, doors, cabinets and epoxy floor

Category drywall,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

12/26/2021

Lisa K.

Horrible!! We were quoted 5 days 8 hours a day. They were late everyday & left by 1:30pm. We were told they would wipe everything down prior to painting, sand & repair any Imperfections, THIS DID NOT HAPPEN. They used no lighting, they did not protect our floors, furniture, did not tape anything off. NO STRAIGHT LINES. They only applied one coat of paint & because I called them & complained Shad (owner) called me a Drama Queen. They broke several things without telling us or offering to replace. They left all their equipment & supplies all over the place & left the house a mess. They were here a total of 23 hours in 4 days & not one room was completed. They were sloppy, unprofessional, never on time, left early , left house unlocked, never cleaned up after themselves, helped themselves to our refrigerator. We paid half upfront, after 4 days of sheer chaos we fired them. Shad's father, Kevin aka Dino came by the following day begging us to let him finish. We agreed, but then got Covid, which looking back I'm positive we got it from them. Kevin didn't care & wanted to come in & paint when I said no we have covid he got mad threw his soda can in yard & left. DO NOT HIRE THESE GUYS!!! THEY MAY BE CHEAPER BUT U GET WHAT U PAY FOR. Now we have to finish painting the inside of the house ourselves, repair their mistakes, & are out $1300. Thanks for nothing paint boss a monkey could have done a better job.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

07/15/2021

Ed L.

They painted the entire exterior wood of the house and repaired/replaced some trim pieces. They performed admirably and in a reasonable amount of time given the heat and humidity. They handpicked and replaced some warped pieces of trim and attached them to the house. They helped with color coordination and made several trips to get sample paint. They installed out of reach window trimming on the second story and painted it. The bill came in slightly under the original estimate.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

05/03/2021

Monica G.

Excellent work!! I received a free quote within hours and I still haven't received quotes from some of the companies that came to give me estimates and Will already has my 2 rooms plus all the trim in my house painted. Looks fantastic and I can't thank him enough for the great job. The house has a lot of odd pieces to it and they worked around them great. I will be calling them for the rest of my house that needs painting when I get to those areas and I recommend him highly. He was also the lowest estimate I received and they do quality professional work.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

09/27/2020

Kim P.

Great job! Professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely hire again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
painting of exterior home

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

08/31/2020

robert F.

It went very well, professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
exterior painting and driveway sealing

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

06/10/2020

Theresa B.

Very happy with this painting service. Excellent customer service. The kitchen looks great !! Thanks so much!!!

Description of Work
Kitchen painted

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

05/19/2020

brian S.

The Paint Boss was extremely accommodating and professional. They offered a free quote and responded with a number within hours. Pricing was excellent along with the quality of the work. My entire house was completed in a day and a half, including a 20' high foyer. Well worth the money! I would hire again and recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Painting Interior Walls

Category bathtub refinishing,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

01/25/2020

Vic S.

Went Great did Good job , Work done Nov 9 thur Dec 5 2019

Description of Work
Paint Old Train Depot exterior and Trim building was 93 ft x 35 x 15 tall and another smaller building

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

Painting Power Washing Staining Cabinet Painting Countertop Transformations Bathtub and Sink Refinishing Sealing driveways Epoxy floors Yard clean ups And much much more!!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing, American Express