SunRay Roofing

Founded 2018 •

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

SunRay Roofing prides itself on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. Your home is one of the biggest investments you'll ever make, which is why you need to hire a roofing company that you can trust to take care of it. Make Sunray Roofing your #1 choice for roofing services in Evansville, IN or the surrounding areas. From reroofing to repairs, we can handle any roofing project you throw our way. If you're looking for an affordable way to improve the appearance of your property, consider replacing your faded, worn-out siding. Sunray Roofing performs siding installation and siding repair for residential properties...

Steelman Powerwashing

Cloud 9 Window Cleaning

Family owned and operated since 2005. Get an Instant Bid 24/7 on any of our services by visiting our website. Its quick, easy and hassle free. We also offer Cloud 9 Rewards on select services. You earn points that can be used for discounts on future services.

All American Windows & Doors

Local Roofing, Windows, Gutters, Siding, and Fencing in Evansville, Indiana. Our American made products and skilled, exceptional roofing, and exterior services are all you need to improve the exterior of your home. Call (812) 746-1115 for a free quote on the exterior home improvement projects provided by All American Improvement, LLC. Along with free quotes, we also offer financing starting at 0% and a lifetime workmanship warranty on roofing installation and repairs, so call today!

03/13/2021

Quick response, reasonable pricing and when deck issues became evident they completed issues quickly and reasonable.

Description of Work
20 Sq Roof replacement

Category flooring contractor,roofing

03/11/2021

I told Taylor what I needed done, he had an estimate to me by the next day. When I decided to go with SunRay, I paid the deposit and they were there the next morning and done that day! Very professional, prompt, & informative. I’m vey happy

Description of Work
Siding replacement

Category siding

03/04/2021

They did a great job and always kept me informed. They took pictures before and after since I do not go on a roof. They were friendly and did a great job of cleaning up the mess afterwards. Good people.

Description of Work
Tear down brick chimney and install metal one

10/27/2020

It was great from start to finish. They were very professional, courteous, affordable, and efficient. They kept me well informed of when the job would start, the progress, and the completion. Even with a couple of issues that were beyond their control, such as weather, they were able to complete the job within less than a week. My house looks beautiful and my neighbors are calling to tell me how a...

Description of Work
Siding

Category siding

09/17/2020

In my opinion and I received no compensation for saying this. It is what I truly believe. Sunray Roofing is the best roofers I have ever dealt with. My roof was in worse shape than I realized and they made all the repairs without out complaining or grumbling. They completed the work in a day and a half and boy did they work. They started their day at 6:30am and didn't stop until dark (I think sund...

Description of Work
Complete Roof Repair And Replace Roofing Shingles.

08/31/2020

Excellent work on schedule. Clean-up after the job was outstanding. I would recommend SunRay to anyone..

Description of Work
roof replacement

08/06/2020

Prompt, courteous and professional 👍

Description of Work
Roofing

07/16/2020

They did a great job on my roof. I have a 3 story a-frame with a huge add on. They were the only company that blink an eye to do the roof. They also had some decking that needed replaced. I'm very happy with the job and have recommended them to others.

Description of Work
Roofing

07/16/2020

The work that was done was beautiful!

Description of Work
Roofing

Category flooring contractor","roofer

07/15/2020

They were on time, gave no excuses, ALWAYS keep me informed of the progress and were SO nice!! Sunray will always have my business!

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofer

Asphalt Roofing Replacement, Asphalt Roofing Repair, Gutter Replacement, Siding Replacement and Repair, All Residential Roofing and Siding Repair and Replacement

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check