Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Smithton, IL
There are 3 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Smithton
- CMM Wildlife Removal LLCMr. Morrow was professional, courteous, and attentive. He went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend him and would hire him again. There were a couple of false starts with what we were catching in the traps, and he took care of things with no fuss. I wish I would have found him when I first saw the groundhogs. All I can say is he is awesome and good at catching those pesky rodents
- Titan Pest & Wildlife Solutions of St. LouisThey came in, they investigated ... it was hot and no raccoon was found at the time, but they put a one way cage ... so that if it was hiding and left because of the heat, it would not be able to re-enter the hole. After a week, they came back, still no raccoon, disinfected the attic so it wouldn't lead the raccoon back, took out the cage, repaired the hole, and put the vent slats back up. And for a fraction of the price of the big guys. They we really great, forthcoming with what needed to be done, no pressure sales tactics, and did a great job. Highly recommend
- CMM Wildlife Removal LLCThe animal control expert was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and professional in every way. He kept me updated on the progress every day. When we were certain all raccoons were removed, he patched the entry point with a metal plate to ensure no other pests entered. He kept me informed on what bait was used and why. I would definitely hire CMM again for any type of wildlife problem
- CMM Wildlife Removal LLCThis is a terrific company. Chris Morrow is knowledgeable, professional, attentive, and superb. We would definitely use their services again, if needed. I highly recommend this company and feel very lucky that we found them.
- CMM Wildlife Removal LLCChris Morrow who is the owner of the company is very professional and friendly. He took care of the mold problem and I would hire his company again
- CMM Wildlife Removal LLCWith all the different methods and claims, it can be confusing to know who to hire for mole removal and how to get the best value for your dollar. CMM Wildlife Removal is your answer. Chris has many years experience with critters and is extremely knowledgeable about their habits. He was able to quickly identify and efficiently solve our mole problem. Plus, he is a super nice guy and just great to work with. He will be honest with you about what he can and cannot do. Try him first so you won’t have to try anyone else
- CMM Wildlife Removal LLCChris was awesome. Set the traps, monitored daily and removed the caught animals. Then Chris fixed the hole. Great service.
- CMM Wildlife Removal LLCMr. Chris is simply AMAZING! He texted and came by the house to check on traps. He caught all 3 racoons quickly and closed the hole in my roof! I would rehire him in a heartbeat! He was courtesy and poliet, warm and welcoming. I honestly can not say enough good things about him. Hire him for all your rodent removal needs
- CMM Wildlife Removal LLCChris came in during less than ideal weather conditions to trap squirrels and completed the job within a week. Something we had we trying to do for months. He knew exactly where to put the straps and what to put in them. He will definitely be the first and only place we call if we ever have this problem again
- CMM Wildlife Removal LLCChris was wonderful! He explained everything clearly, texted me photos to show where the squirrels got in, managed to trap six of them, and blocked their access. He sent me a photo of each squirrel he trapped, explained what I should tell the tree man (to cut the branches that allowed the squirrels access to my roof), and gave me a photo of the roof damage from the squirrels, to tell a roofer what needs to be repaired
Last update on August 8, 2022
Animal Removal Services in Smithton
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- New Athens,
- Scott Air Force Base,
- O Fallon,
- Fairview Heights,
- Red Bud,
- East Carondelet,
- East Saint Louis,
- Washington Park,
animal removal services in Smithton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 2 Nice Guys Termite Pest & Wildlife ControlPlaza Executive Suites 17295 Chesterfield Airport Road, Suite 200
Chesterfield, Missouri 63005
- 2 Nice Guys Termite Pest & Wildlife Control
- Advantage Pest Control Solutions3922 N BELT W
Belleville, Illinois 62226
- Advantage Pest Control Solutions
- Earthsmart Pest Control2350 S Hwy 94
Saint Charles, Missouri 63303
- Earthsmart Pest Control
- Gateway Pest Control1039 Scenic Oaks Ct
Imperial, Missouri 63052
- Gateway Pest Control
- HomeTeam Pest Defense722 Spirit of St Louis Blvd #A & B
Chesterfield, Missouri 63005
- HomeTeam Pest Defense
- Pure Pest200 S Elam Ave Suite 200
Valley Park, Missouri 63088
- Pure Pest
- Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions - St Louis2690 Masterson Ave Ste 400
Saint Louis, Missouri 63114
- Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions - St Louis
- Trapper Joe's Nuisance Wildlife Control7663 Hillsboro House Springs Rd
Hillsboro, Missouri 63050
- Trapper Joe's Nuisance Wildlife Control
- Wildlife Control Solutions IncPO Box 1046
O Fallon, Missouri 63366
- Wildlife Control Solutions Inc