For your family’s safety, you don’t want to have a smoke alarm malfunction at the moment when you need it most. Find out how long smoke detectors last, how often to test and replace them, and the time investment needed to maintain them.
Get matched with top water and fire damage restoration in Schaumburg, IL
There are 155 highly-rated local water and fire damage restoration.
Recent Water Damage Restoration Reviews in Schaumburg
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningAll I can say is there is no need to go to any other HVAC company! My wife and I have hired almost every company on the North Shore, and I can tell NOBODY delivers better on price, maintenance, and the quality of the install than All-Temp Heating & Air!
- Element Drywall & PaintingWe were very pleased with Gustavo and his teams' work. He did an excellent job, explained what they were doing at all points and consulted us our needs and preferences. They cleaned up and did a lot of heavy lifting to get the furniture back in the room.
- HydroForce Cleaning SystemsThey came, they saw, and they conquered! I had a sewer back-up in the utility room of my home, and had put kitty-litter to help absorb backup. Although it initially helped, it created its own mess when even more had to be put down because of additional backup. To be honest, wasn't sure if HydroForce was up to the task, especially when they had to finish up on another day. But, HydroForce proved not only to be up to the task. but did an awesome job! They cleared, cleaned, and disinfected the floor and the surrounding appliances to the point they would be affected by the back-up. The only thing I did expect that wasn't done was the use of an air scrubber or purifier because of mold/mildew concerns with water backup. However, the job they did was impressive and I will recommend them for future use read less
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningWe worked with a sales person, Jack Freedman, who suggested a couple of options for air conditioning our 100+ year old home. We have a hot water heating system with radiators, so it would not be an easy installation. Two systems were discussed Space Pak and Unoco, both systems require putting tubes in walls and vents in the ceilings. Jack brought over a technician, Tony who looked over the house and assured us that the job could be done with minimal cosmetic changes that it would take about 7-10 days work. And he was absolutely correct on the time estimate and his suggested ways of minimizing reconstruction. The equipment was installed in the attic and tubes were sent through second floor closets to the first floor and through the ceilings of the first floor to vent the appropriate spaces. I would not normally try to describe the system installation so carefully except that of the 9 tubes going through the walls, no 100+ year old plaster was damaged. Tony and Charlie did an excellent job and Jack followed up with us on a regular basis during the install! The building inspector commented that it was a nice job read less
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningVery happy with the installation process. The technicians were very professional and took care to minimize mess as they worked which is important in a small loft condo where the HVAC equipment in adjacent to the living area. About a month after the installation there was an issue with water leaking from the newly installed humidifier. All Temp was very responsive in diagnosing and addressing the issue as well as in repairing the water damage that occurred to some of the drywall in my downstairs neighbor's unit. While it was an admitted pain to deal with the issue, stuff happens and the cramped space allotted for the installation created challenges that contributed to the initial humidifier issue. Given All Temp's prompt and courteous response in addressing the issue, I would not hesitate to use them again and recommend them to others read less
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningThe guy who came was great. He showed me inside the furnace and explained everything. He did not mind me asking him very detailed questions and he gave very elaborate answers. He also looked at my humidifier and found that it had no filter. The previous owners left it without a filter. Fortunately we did not have any water leaks since we had started to use the heat and humidifier was on read less
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningThey definitely did a good job at resolving the issue. My water heater no longer leaks, and they were very thorough at explaining why it was leaking. However, they may have been a little too thorough, saying things multiple times when I understood it the first time. Also, they spent a decent amount of time "getting stuff from the truck" - hence I was charged past the first 30 minutes of service; job really should have taken 15 minutes read less
- SERVPRO OF ST CHARLESEmilia Adamichina came out very quickly and evaluated the need, took photos, gave me guidance on what the team would most likely do. The team came out a couple hours later and extracted water, cut openings for the drying out, cut up and removed carpent and padding, and laid out 15+ industrial fans to get the drying process underway. They were efficient, worked together as a team and eased my mind that this would prevent more mold and remove any that was there. They moved all the waste and carpet remnants very efficiently, and used the basement patio door to do that, thus eliminating the need to go upstairs. They gave it a few days over the weekend and then came back and removed all their equipment. I am so grateful to them for answering my questions and alleviating my concerns read less
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsWent great. Our PermaSeal Tech Rob was very thorough and very knowledgeable. He reviewed the interior basement and then also walked the exterior to get a full picture of the issue. He presented all options and let us know which services would be required and which were optional. Sent us the quote we discussed that same night which included financing options read less
- Perma-Seal Basement SystemsHad permaseal out for a quote today. Brian S. was great. Efficient service from a respectable gentleman.
Water Damage Restoration Services in Schaumburg
- Business Description:Super Steam, Inc. is a carpet cleaning and restoration services company that has been serving the Chicagoland area since 1996. We pride ourselves in providing fast and affordable services to property owners. Regardless of how water has entered your property, our team will properly assess the damage and take proper steps in order to completely restore your property back to normal. We understand that water damage situations can be stressful. That is why are by your side throughout the whole pro.. read lessRecent Review:Came on time, professional attitude, good results.Brent B.
- Business Description:It is important to take fast action when facing water or fire damage. You can count on HydroForce to be there when you need it most. Our 24/7 Emergency Services are crucial when disaster strikes! We specialize in residential and commercial Water Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Mold Remediation, Storm Clean Up, Emergency Plumbing and Reconstruction. We realize that having a water or fire loss can be a stressful time, and promise to treat your property with the highest respect. Call u.. read lessRecent Review:They came, they saw, and they conquered! I had a sewer back-up in the utility room of my home, and had put kitty-litter to help absorb backup. Although it initially helped, it created its own mess when even more had to be put down because of additional backup. To be honest, wasn't sure if HydroForce was up to the task, especially when they had to finish up on another day. But, HydroForce proved not only to be up to the task. but did an awesome job! They cleared, cleaned, and disinfected the floor and the surrounding appliances to the point they would be affected by the back-up. The only thing I did expect that wasn't done was the use of an air scrubber or purifier because of mold/mildew concerns with water backup. However, the job they did was impressive and I will recommend them for future use read lessSandra W.
- Business Description:PuroClean, a leader in property emergency services, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. Each of our independently owned franchises pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve. Award winning read lessRecent Review:The Puroclean professionals were on time prompt and very informative I will recommend them to anybody else who ever had a water damageMike P.
- Business Description:At Master Service Group, we pride ourselves on providing the full gamut of restoration services to both residential and commercial customers in a high-quality and ethical manner. Since the founding of this company, we’ve never been ones to stay complacent – and we’ve made it out mission to continue to learn and evolve with how we perform work as new information and technology becomes available. Our professionals are IICRC-certified and follow the latest industry standards when it comes to our.. read lessRecent Review:Fantastic job, professionally done and on time.daniela m.
- Business Description:Founded in 1974, Castino Restoration is your local neighborhood business that provides water/flood damage clean up & restoration, mold remediation, carpet, rug & upholstery cleaning, interior / exterior painting, stucco, carpentry, handyman, floor installation & refinishing, gutter cleaning & roof snow removal. We pride ourselves in being skilled, ethical, friendly & fast. And we always clean up everyday before we leave. Give us a call, try us out read lessRecent Review:Contacted them to by phone on 7/16/21 at about 9:30 am was told the estimators were busy but was asked to send an email of photo's I had of the problem as well as my contact info and estimator would be in touch. I sent email and received a reply from Billing Mgr at 10:02 am. That is the last I heard from them. Ended up getting work done by another company that actually replied back to me (that same day). With all of the other glowing reviews of this company on Angles list, I'm surprised read lessAndrea A.
- Business Description:GCPRO Restoration specializes in all areas of residential/commercial restoration and construction. Our company's goal is to minimize the inconvenience of your loss and make the recovery and rebuilding process as painless as possible. We provide fast, 24/7 emergency service throughout the entire Chicagoland area. We are a locally owned and operated company and are fully licensed and insured. Direct insurance billing is available, and we will help guide you through each step of the restoration .. read lessRecent Review:The HVAC unit in the condo above us leaked and caused extensive water damage in one of our bedrooms. The GCPRO Team came out and took care of everything! Their skill and professionalism really helped us dial down our anxiety over the entire situation! The attached picture: "No more moisture thumbs up!" We *highly* recommence GCPRO! read lessDennis H.
- Business Description:We are certified mold professionals serving both residential and commercial clients in the Chicagoland area. We provide mold inspection, mold removal, and mold prevention services. With decades of mold mitigation experience, we offer a comprehensive set of mold related services and provide the right mold solution for each unique situation. We have a strong reputation for providing thorough services, at the right price. And delivering those services with respect for you, your property, your bu.. read lessRecent Review:I had several responses to my inquiry regarding mold removal. I decided on Zero Mold for a multitude of reasons. Michael responded quickly and was very detailed in his explanation of what the process would entail. Jake was the technican that handled the removal. Jake is EXCEPTIONAL. Jake is all about customer service and worked through the mold removal and insulation installation until I was 100% satisfied. It is rare to find someone in the service industry who truly cares about the customer and that is Jake. I appreciated both Michael and Jake's commitment to customer satisfaction but more importantly their integrity and honesty. I highly recommend Zero Mold read lessPam L.
- Business Description:Chicagoland Mold Doctors specializes in mold remediation for residential, commercial, and industrial structures. Our certified and trained personnel have in-depth experience in mold removal, treatment and restoration. Utilizing board certified consultants, CMD also offers mold testing. In addition, CMD offers flood, water, and fire damage remediation and restoration services. No job is too big or small for CMD. We have the equipment and experience necessary to handle the most challenging situ.. read lessRecent Review:The job went well. I didn't like that paint was sprayed all over my bathroom exhaust duct. I was not informed that the air machine would be running over night. The guys who did the work were professional and courteous. The work was completed in two days. Even with the two things I didn't like I would still recommend this company for mold remediation read lessBeverly S.
- Business Description:We are an Environmental Contracting company that is fully licensed, bonded and Insured. DEM has been in business since 1997 who's ownership has experience for over 25 years.
- Business Description:24 Hour Emergency Response - We're Faster to Any Disaster! We believe firmly in putting our customers’ needs first and in doing everything possible to reduce the headache of facing a loss. Chicago Water & Fire Restoration Inc. has served the Chicago land area for its water damage restoration, sewage extraction, fire and smoke damage restoration needs. We have over 80 vehicles in use daily restoring homes and businesses from southern Wisconsin to Northern Indiana and of course within 2 hours o.. read lessRecent Review:BEWARE OF THEIR CONTRACT AND CONTRACTING PRACTICES: CWAFR performed some mitigation services in connection to some water damage we sustained in our basement. The water damage necessitated removal of a substantial portion of the bar that could not be perfectly replaced, thus triggering our decision to completely renovate. In connection therewith, one of CAAFR's representatives told my wife that while they typically perform restoration services, they do take on renovation projects from time to time and were interested in our business. Their area manage came to our home for a consultation. During the consultation, I told him that I had a bad experience the previous year with a bathroom remodel and that I would likely require some modifications to their standard contract, including: certain standard representations and warranties. I explicitly stated that I would be looking for representations that the services would be provided be qualified personnel and that CWAFR would pay their subcontractors on time (this became a big issue during the aforementioned bathroom remodel) . CWAFR's manager then went into a sales pitch about how they are one of the only companies that pays all its subcontractors every Friday. He noted that to amend their contract we would likely need to hand write in the proposed changes into the contract, but that such representations shouldn't be a problem. A couple weeks after our consultation, the parties reached a tentative agreement with respect to pricing and materials, and CWAFR sent a copy of their formal contract template for our review. That same day, I sent our proposed changes back to CWAFR. This included proposed removal of some insurance provisions that didn't make sense given that we had already settled our claim with insurance, some miscellaneous proposed changes in connection to (in my opinion) some unfairly one-sided provisions (e.g. the contract only gave CWAFR the right to collect attorney fees in litigation), AND a few very basic representations, including those I had expressly primed CWAFR to. I sent a follow up email to CWAFR after they had been in receipt of our proposed changes for OVER A WEEK. Shortly thereafter, the applicable CWAFR project manager let me know that they would not be able to accept ANY of our proposed changes. Call me old fashioned, but if you are prepared to accept a 5 figure fee from a prospective customer, you should prepared to reasonably negotiate your contract with said customer in good faith. That they weren't even willing to represent that the services would be performed by qualified personnel and that their subcontractors would be paid on time was particularly concerning, especially after their area manager told me these reps shouldn't be a problem. What a complete waste of, and lack of respect for, our time! If you are a customer who takes the contracting portion of an expensive services agreement seriously (as you should), then I strongly advise against engaging with CWAFR. p.s. For those considering their services, note that they require you to pay 65% of the cost up front. While we didn't object to this provision, every single one of their competitors required significantly less down. You may or may not consider this factor important read lessCorey B.
Deals in Schaumburg for Water Damage Restoration
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water damage restoration service articles
Getting ready for a trip? Don’t let water damage wreak havoc on your home while you’re away. With a few simple precautionary measures, you can help prevent flooding and potential leaks. We’ll cover how to prevent water leaks in your home here.
Whether coming from a hurricane or a leaky pipe, water damage is always a headache. Follow our top tips, however, and you’ll be on the road to restoring your home and furniture—and leaving the worst behind you before you know it.
Find water and fire damage restoration in
- Hoffman Estates
- Hanover Park
- Carol Stream
- Rolling Meadows
- Arlington Heights
- Elk Grove Village
- South Elgin
- Glendale Heights
- Sleepy Hollow
- West Dundee
- East Dundee
- Wood Dale
water and fire damage restoration in Schaumburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Chicago Carpet Cleaner24215 W Main St
- 1-800 Water Damage of Northwest Suburban Chicago9176 Trinity Drive
Lake In The Hills, Illinois
- 123 Remodeling5070 N Kimberly Ave. Unit C
- 1st Choice Solutions1033 N Lombard Rd
- 1st Responders 24/7 Property Restoration1032 S.Northpoint blvd
- 2nd Chance Water Restoration1020 W Republic Dr Ste 6
- 3W Enterprises, LLC214 Orleans st.
- 41 North Builders4453 N Beacon St Ste 1
- 51 Zygi Carpentry Corporation5325 N Manila Ave
- 1 Chicago Carpet Cleaner
- A 1 BUILDERS GROUP INC.2810 MAPLE ST
Franklin Park, Illinois
- A DAY AND NIGHT CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANINGPO BOX 474
- A NEW IMAGE CLEANING INC10906 N Woodstock St
- A PHOENIX ART WOODWORKS500 Harvester Ct
- A Plus Restoration and Construction, Inc.1125 Remington Rd
- A Quality Board-up & Emergency Services Inc.1425 Ridgeland
- A Renewable Construction Inc551 S. Bennett Ave
- A Roto Restoration - Budget King Carpet Cleaning4N326 2nd Avenue
- A&M Remodeling Co7039 W Addison St
- A-Emergency Services & Restoration3101 N Western Ave
- A-OK Chem Dry1129 W Algonquin Rd
- A-Reliable Restoration9644 N 18000 East Rd
Grant Park, Illinois
- A-Z REMODELING9112 Basswood Dr
Tinley Park, Illinois
- A.N.C Home Restoration Inc.6801 s Tripp
- A1 Home Services128 Tanager Dr.
- AA-Electric Company229 W Galena Blvd Suite W
- AAA American Cleanouts & Junk Removal27 Siems Dr
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- AB Builders Services Inc509 bristol ln
- Abate Restoration22272 N. Pepper Rd. Ste. E
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- Abel Plus Services Inc.64 W End Dr
- ability construction904 mayfield st
- Absolute Painting Inc.P.O. Box 958052
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- ACA Roofing & Construction Inc3433 N Pontiac Ave
- Accu-Dry Waterproofing & Concrete Pumping1049 Zygmunt Cir
- Accurate Contracting Service307 Main St
- Accurate Painting & RemodelingPO Box 410271
- ACR Inc551 Glenn Ave
- Action Cleaning Systems Inc430 Highland Rd
- ADDITIONAL CONSTRUCTION2875 Twin Oaks Dr
Highland Park, Illinois
- ADR Carpet & Duct Cleaning2301 W Fullerton
- Adroit Cleaning Services1321 Hull Ave.
- Advanced Fire & Flood, LLC701 E. Irving Park Road
- Advanced Floor Cleaning29w250 Helen Ave
West Chicago, Illinois
- Advanced Hardwood Flooring Inc1849 Weeg Way
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Advanced Recovery and Restoration, Inc.8952 Hanslik Court, Unit 21
- Advanced Restoration Services Inc5711 W 120th St
- AdvantaClean of Northwest Chicagoland555 Plate Drive # 12
East Dundee, Illinois
- Affordable Remodeling and Construction Inc.33 N Clyde Ave
- Air Duct Cleaning Chicago2121 S Racine Ave
- Air Time Heating & Cooling LLC730 Turner Ave
- Albrite Building, Inc.430 Quail Ridge Drive
- Aleksandar Markovic2993 Curtis St
Des Plaines, Illinois
- ALENIA EXTERIORS6891 CATALPA ST
Hanover Park, Illinois
- All American Cleaning195 Kendall Point Dr
- ALL FLOOD & FIRE RESTORATION200 Larkin Dr
- All Pro Board-up & Glass Co.2633 n California ave.
- All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning4363 W Montrose
- All-Pro Plumbing & Remodeling (Rick Westlund)472 Concord Ave.
South Elgin, Illinois
- ALLEN CONSTRUCTION CO625 N ELM ST 1
- Allen Restoration Group, Inc.200 W Laura Dr
- Alliance Construction Group & Associates, Inc.1 Waynewood dr.
West Chicago, Illinois
- Alliance Disaster Kleenup574 Wheeling Rd
- Alliance Pro Builders5854 W Newport
- Alliance Restoration, Inc.11261 Kiley Dr
- Allied Cleaning Services Inc12761 Western Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- ALLPRO FLOOD & FIRE RESTORATION INC25111 W RAMM DR UNIT 11
- Aloha Construction Inc470 IL-22
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Aloha Restoration Co.815 Oakwood Road
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Alpha Dry12713 Hadley Road
Homer Glen, Illinois
- ALPRO PAINTING PLUS136 Dolores St
- Amazing Restoration, Inc.332 Evergreen St
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- American Attic Reinsulation CoP.O. Box 2471
- American Cleaning And Restoration Inc270 Carlton Dr
Carol Stream, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Elite Development PLLC
Hoffmann Estates, Illinois
- AMERICAN ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS INC117 S COOK ST #320
- American General Contractors And Consultants2812 Sarah Ct.
- American Inrepco of Illinois Inc31W154 91st St Ste 125
- American Remodeling & Restorations706 Monroe
River Forest, Illinois
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- American Rooter Services,Inc.2510 Ruger Dr NE
- Americas Best Exteriors, Fire, and Water Restoration27 W Fullerton Ave
- Anderson Certified Cleaning Technicians2250 N Bissell St
- Aneta's Cleaning3920 Bluebird Lane
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- Anvil Interiors Inc282 Jasmine Cir
Lake Villa, Illinois
- AP Commercial Services9 Crystal Lake Road
Lake In The Hills, Illinois
- Apelian Carpets & Orientals Inc2900 Central St
- Arbek Maintenance Group830 Eagle Dr.
- Archetype Homes2535 N Orchard St 1N
- Area One Services Inc.PO Box 350076
Elmwood Park, Illinois
- Arlington Heights Carpet Cleaners2340 S Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Artistic Construction LLC1907 N Mendell St Mezzanine Ste
- ASAP Floor Design5017 Morse Ave
- Assured Services Inc1232 N. Roselle Rd
- AT YOUR REQUEST SERVICE2025 JOHNS DR # B
- Atlas General Contractors40W089 IL-64
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Augustyn Construction Corp3342 W Irving Park Rd
- Aumiller's Inc426 Lloyd St
- AYR Home Services 2079 Johns Ct
- A 1 BUILDERS GROUP INC.