A boat dock gives you access to the lake or ocean, making it a wonderful addition for your family and home. This guide breaks down the costs of building a boat dock.
Get matched with top water and fire damage restoration in Elgin, IL
There are 119 highly-rated local water and fire damage restoration.
Recent Water Damage Restoration Reviews in Elgin
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningAll I can say is there is no need to go to any other HVAC company! My wife and I have hired almost every company on the North Shore, and I can tell NOBODY delivers better on price, maintenance, and the quality of the install than All-Temp Heating & Air!
- LEAK STOP ROOFINGVery professional and highly detailed work. Chris was most cordial and excellent communicating times, work needed and progress made. Would definitely hire again and recommend
- PuroClean Disaster ServicesOur experience with PuroClean Mitigation was outstanding. Arnold Donato and His Team was extremely thorough, professional, customer focused, and knowledgeable. Arnold and His Team made an impact in a positive way in a situation that wasn’t the most pleasant. The Team exceeded our expectations.
- Illinois Mold EradicatorJeff did my closet that had mold in it. He was fast, good, and very friendly with it. The price was excellent compared to the 2 other quotes I got. He even left me some of his chemical behind that kills mold. He told me I can clean my bathroom with it also. I would recommend him to everyone.
- Super Steam, Inc.We called Super Steam after our basement flooded from our water heater. Nick came out, assessed the damage, and got the crew to work within an hour of my initial call. He calmed us down during a very stressful time and explained the whole process thoroughly. Super Steam also did all of our reconstruction work and got our basement back to normal quickly. If we ever have an emergency situation again, I’ll be giving them a call
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningThey definitely did a good job at resolving the issue. My water heater no longer leaks, and they were very thorough at explaining why it was leaking. However, they may have been a little too thorough, saying things multiple times when I understood it the first time. Also, they spent a decent amount of time "getting stuff from the truck" - hence I was charged past the first 30 minutes of service; job really should have taken 15 minutes
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningThe guy who came was great. He showed me inside the furnace and explained everything. He did not mind me asking him very detailed questions and he gave very elaborate answers. He also looked at my humidifier and found that it had no filter. The previous owners left it without a filter. Fortunately we did not have any water leaks since we had started to use the heat and humidifier was on
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningVery happy with the installation process. The technicians were very professional and took care to minimize mess as they worked which is important in a small loft condo where the HVAC equipment in adjacent to the living area. About a month after the installation there was an issue with water leaking from the newly installed humidifier. All Temp was very responsive in diagnosing and addressing the issue as well as in repairing the water damage that occurred to some of the drywall in my downstairs neighbor's unit. While it was an admitted pain to deal with the issue, stuff happens and the cramped space allotted for the installation created challenges that contributed to the initial humidifier issue. Given All Temp's prompt and courteous response in addressing the issue, I would not hesitate to use them again and recommend them to others
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningWe worked with a sales person, Jack Freedman, who suggested a couple of options for air conditioning our 100+ year old home. We have a hot water heating system with radiators, so it would not be an easy installation. Two systems were discussed Space Pak and Unoco, both systems require putting tubes in walls and vents in the ceilings. Jack brought over a technician, Tony who looked over the house and assured us that the job could be done with minimal cosmetic changes that it would take about 7-10 days work. And he was absolutely correct on the time estimate and his suggested ways of minimizing reconstruction. The equipment was installed in the attic and tubes were sent through second floor closets to the first floor and through the ceilings of the first floor to vent the appropriate spaces. I would not normally try to describe the system installation so carefully except that of the 9 tubes going through the walls, no 100+ year old plaster was damaged. Tony and Charlie did an excellent job and Jack followed up with us on a regular basis during the install! The building inspector commented that it was a nice job
- Element Drywall & PaintingWe were very pleased with Gustavo and his teams' work. He did an excellent job, explained what they were doing at all points and consulted us our needs and preferences. They cleaned up and did a lot of heavy lifting to get the furniture back in the room.
Water Damage Restoration Services in Elgin
- Business Description:We are a 24HR company that is committed to provide prompt and professional water damage restoration and carpet cleaning to our customers. We use the latest technology and state of art equipment. We pledge to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining there trust through exceptional performance by every member of our team. Our services include; water damage restoration, home remodel, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile cleaning and car..Recent Review:I was shocked when my basement flooded, I've never dealt with something like this before. ProDry Restoration was highly recommended, so I called them right away. I'm glad I did, they had someone out to me right away. I was pretty dismayed by the whole situation but they did a great job at calming me down and giving me some peace of mind. Within one day, they were able to take out everything that was irremediable and set up their drying equipment. As they were working, they made sure to use cloth rugs upstairs, and to plastic wrap all of my furniture to keep my home clean in the midst of the mess. They are an incredibly courteous, clean, and hardworking team of professionals. I hope I don't have to call them again anytime soon, but I have them on speed dial just in caseDavid R.
- Business Description:It is important to take fast action when facing water or fire damage. You can count on HydroForce to be there when you need it most. Our 24/7 Emergency Services are crucial when disaster strikes! We specialize in residential and commercial Water Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Mold Remediation, Storm Clean Up, Emergency Plumbing and Reconstruction. We realize that having a water or fire loss can be a stressful time, and promise to treat your property with the highest respect. Call u..Recent Review:They came, they saw, and they conquered! I had a sewer back-up in the utility room of my home, and had put kitty-litter to help absorb backup. Although it initially helped, it created its own mess when even more had to be put down because of additional backup. To be honest, wasn't sure if HydroForce was up to the task, especially when they had to finish up on another day. But, HydroForce proved not only to be up to the task. but did an awesome job! They cleared, cleaned, and disinfected the floor and the surrounding appliances to the point they would be affected by the back-up. The only thing I did expect that wasn't done was the use of an air scrubber or purifier because of mold/mildew concerns with water backup. However, the job they did was impressive and I will recommend them for future useSandra W.
- Business Description:***20 Years Of Experience*** If Any Customer Has Suffered A Loss Due To Water, Fire, Mold, Sewage Back Up’s/ Clean-Up’s These Losses Are Extremely Time Sensitive And Should Be Addressed Immediately. Bacteria Living Inside Your Home With Your Family For One Second, Is One Second Too Long Give Us A Call (800) 974-5012 And Let Power Restoration LLC Help Restore Your Home Back To It’s Natural Pre-Loss Condition. We Also Do Home Remodeling, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Drywall, Painting, Cabinetry, and..Recent Review:It went really well. I liked the attentiveness to me along the way of the process overall. I felt like a celebrity in a fancy home. They were very detailed in their work. I would really like to rehire them if I have any future work to be done. Excellent crewLamount W.
- Business Description:GCPRO Restoration specializes in all areas of residential/commercial restoration and construction. Our company's goal is to minimize the inconvenience of your loss and make the recovery and rebuilding process as painless as possible. We provide fast, 24/7 emergency service throughout the entire Chicagoland area. We are a locally owned and operated company and are fully licensed and insured. Direct insurance billing is available, and we will help guide you through each step of the restoration ..Recent Review:The HVAC unit in the condo above us leaked and caused extensive water damage in one of our bedrooms. The GCPRO Team came out and took care of everything! Their skill and professionalism really helped us dial down our anxiety over the entire situation! The attached picture: "No more moisture thumbs up!" We *highly* recommence GCPRO!Dennis H.
- Business Description:At Master Service Group, we pride ourselves on providing the full gamut of restoration services to both residential and commercial customers in a high-quality and ethical manner. Since the founding of this company, we’ve never been ones to stay complacent – and we’ve made it out mission to continue to learn and evolve with how we perform work as new information and technology becomes available. Our professionals are IICRC-certified and follow the latest industry standards when it comes to our..Recent Review:Fantastic job, professionally done and on time.daniela m.
- Business Description:Local, certified, family owned…That’s us at Clean USA. As the consumer’s number one choice in cleaning and restoration services, we’re proud to deliver a premier lineup of carpet cleaning solutions to clients across northern Illinois and the surrounding communities. That goes for both residential and commercial clients. With free no obligation consultations, pet & kid friendly products, 12 month spot & spill warranties and our 100% happiness guarantee, for your complete peace of mindRecent Review:It was great. I had area rugs. I took it to them. They came and carry them in. They are quick and reasonable.Sandra n.
- Business Description:We are certified mold professionals serving both residential and commercial clients in the Chicagoland area. We provide mold inspection, mold removal, and mold prevention services. With decades of mold mitigation experience, we offer a comprehensive set of mold related services and provide the right mold solution for each unique situation. We have a strong reputation for providing thorough services, at the right price. And delivering those services with respect for you, your property, your bu..Recent Review:The owner came out to to do two air test (one downstairs and one outside) and a swab test in the attic. Prior to me hiring This company, Mike assured me that they were the best around and would walk me through the results. Mike did not replace the attic hatch before leaving. Nor did he com back to do it. He instructed me on how to do it. My asthmatic son had to do it and the hatch was still not properly placed nor has Mike called me to walk through my results or to see if the hatch was in place. The hatch is still not in place properly. Since then my son has had an asthma episode and my throat has been terribly irritated with a cough. There is lots of mold in the attic. And the company left the hatch off. Mike told me he called me only once and left a voicemail. The voicemail didn’t explain anything. I returned his call and it was informally answered by his wife. I asked Mike why was I not receiving the stellar treatment he assured me and his last response was that Carla, office staff, would call me. I spoke with Carla schedules for someone to come close the hatch properly and to do another test since the hatch was open. I was told okay and confirmed again prior to them coming out the next day and the day of the appointment. When the tech arrives he stated that he had no test and was just told by Mike to close the hatch. I asked for a test to see if any spores were floating around due to the hatch not being properly closed. So the tech left without doing a test nor was the hatch properly closed. Now I will have another test done by another company. To see if due to the negligence of the company if there any spores floating around. Mike told the tech that my home tested zero for mold yet I received a quote for $1500 to clean mold up. Pics is of the mold in the attic. And of the hatch leading to the attic not closed. So anything up there is now floating around my homeTAMARA W.
- Business Description:SafeGuard Restoration is a family owned business. For over 10 years we have been focussed on the health and well being of our customers, with a goal of treating every customer as if they were a member of our own family. We will always carefully outline all the options that are available to you, answering any questions, then give you the space to make whatever decision you want. Because that’s how we would treat our family membersRecent Review:It was great. The guys were great. They worked hard. They left the place clean. They got the job done.Kristin S.
- Business Description:24 Hour Emergency Response - We're Faster to Any Disaster! We believe firmly in putting our customers’ needs first and in doing everything possible to reduce the headache of facing a loss. Chicago Water & Fire Restoration Inc. has served the Chicago land area for its water damage restoration, sewage extraction, fire and smoke damage restoration needs. We have over 80 vehicles in use daily restoring homes and businesses from southern Wisconsin to Northern Indiana and of course within 2 hours o..Recent Review:BEWARE OF THEIR CONTRACT AND CONTRACTING PRACTICES: CWAFR performed some mitigation services in connection to some water damage we sustained in our basement. The water damage necessitated removal of a substantial portion of the bar that could not be perfectly replaced, thus triggering our decision to completely renovate. In connection therewith, one of CAAFR's representatives told my wife that while they typically perform restoration services, they do take on renovation projects from time to time and were interested in our business. Their area manage came to our home for a consultation. During the consultation, I told him that I had a bad experience the previous year with a bathroom remodel and that I would likely require some modifications to their standard contract, including: certain standard representations and warranties. I explicitly stated that I would be looking for representations that the services would be provided be qualified personnel and that CWAFR would pay their subcontractors on time (this became a big issue during the aforementioned bathroom remodel) . CWAFR's manager then went into a sales pitch about how they are one of the only companies that pays all its subcontractors every Friday. He noted that to amend their contract we would likely need to hand write in the proposed changes into the contract, but that such representations shouldn't be a problem. A couple weeks after our consultation, the parties reached a tentative agreement with respect to pricing and materials, and CWAFR sent a copy of their formal contract template for our review. That same day, I sent our proposed changes back to CWAFR. This included proposed removal of some insurance provisions that didn't make sense given that we had already settled our claim with insurance, some miscellaneous proposed changes in connection to (in my opinion) some unfairly one-sided provisions (e.g. the contract only gave CWAFR the right to collect attorney fees in litigation), AND a few very basic representations, including those I had expressly primed CWAFR to. I sent a follow up email to CWAFR after they had been in receipt of our proposed changes for OVER A WEEK. Shortly thereafter, the applicable CWAFR project manager let me know that they would not be able to accept ANY of our proposed changes. Call me old fashioned, but if you are prepared to accept a 5 figure fee from a prospective customer, you should prepared to reasonably negotiate your contract with said customer in good faith. That they weren't even willing to represent that the services would be performed by qualified personnel and that their subcontractors would be paid on time was particularly concerning, especially after their area manager told me these reps shouldn't be a problem. What a complete waste of, and lack of respect for, our time! If you are a customer who takes the contracting portion of an expensive services agreement seriously (as you should), then I strongly advise against engaging with CWAFR. p.s. For those considering their services, note that they require you to pay 65% of the cost up front. While we didn't object to this provision, every single one of their competitors required significantly less down. You may or may not consider this factor importantCorey B.
- Business Description:We are an Environmental Contracting company that is fully licensed, bonded and Insured. DEM has been in business since 1997 who's ownership has experience for over 25 years.
Deals in Elgin for Water Damage Restoration
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water damage restoration service articles
The cost to repair water damage depends on the severity and the type of water. Learn about how much water damage repair costs, based on your specific situation.
Flood damage can make you feel like everything is in ruin, but you will rebuild. These six water damage cleanup tips will help safely and effectively restore your home.
Find water and fire damage restoration in
water and fire damage restoration in Elgin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Chicago Carpet Cleaner24215 W Main St
- 1-800 Water Damage of Northwest Suburban Chicago9176 Trinity Drive
Lake In The Hills, Illinois
- 1st Responders 24/7 Property Restoration1032 S.Northpoint blvd
- 2nd Chance Water Restoration1020 W Republic Dr Ste 6
- 3W Enterprises, LLC214 Orleans st.
- 41 North Builders4453 N Beacon St Ste 1
- 51 Zygi Carpentry Corporation5325 N Manila Ave
- 1 Chicago Carpet Cleaner
- A 1 BUILDERS GROUP INC.2810 MAPLE ST
Franklin Park, Illinois
- A DAY AND NIGHT CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANINGPO BOX 474
- A NEW IMAGE CLEANING INC10906 N Woodstock St
- A Quality Board-up & Emergency Services Inc.1425 Ridgeland
- A Renewable Construction Inc551 S. Bennett Ave
- A Roto Restoration - Budget King Carpet Cleaning4N326 2nd Avenue
- A-Emergency Services & Restoration3101 N Western Ave
- A-OK Chem Dry1129 W Algonquin Rd
- A-Reliable Restoration9644 N 18000 East Rd
Grant Park, Illinois
- A.N.C Home Restoration Inc.6801 s Tripp
- A1 Home Services128 Tanager Dr.
- AA-Electric Company229 W Galena Blvd Suite W
- AAA American Cleanouts & Junk Removal27 Siems Dr
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- AB Builders Services Inc509 bristol ln
- Abate Restoration22272 N. Pepper Rd. Ste. E
- Abe's Pro Painters & Remodeling903 Wilcox St
- Abel Plus Services Inc.64 W End Dr
- ability construction904 mayfield st
- Absolute Painting Inc.P.O. Box 958052
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- ACA Roofing & Construction Inc3433 N Pontiac Ave
- Accu-Dry Waterproofing & Concrete Pumping1049 Zygmunt Cir
- ACR Inc551 Glenn Ave
- Action Cleaning Systems Inc430 Highland Rd
- ADR Carpet & Duct Cleaning2301 W Fullerton
- Adroit Cleaning Services1321 Hull Ave.
- Advanced Finishes, INC3829 Grove Ave
Western Springs, Illinois
- Advanced Fire & Flood, LLC701 E. Irving Park Road
- Advanced Floor Cleaning29w250 Helen Ave
West Chicago, Illinois
- Advanced Hardwood Flooring Inc1849 Weeg Way
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Advanced Recovery and Restoration, Inc.8952 Hanslik Court, Unit 21
- Advanced Restoration Services Inc5711 W 120th St
- AdvantaClean of DuPage County209 Eisenhower Ln S
- AdvantaClean of Northwest Chicagoland555 Plate Drive # 12
East Dundee, Illinois
- Affordable Remodeling and Construction Inc.33 N Clyde Ave
- Air Duct Cleaning Chicago2121 S Racine Ave
- Air Time Heating & Cooling LLC730 Turner Ave
- Albrite Building, Inc.430 Quail Ridge Drive
- Aleksandar Markovic2993 Curtis St
Des Plaines, Illinois
- ALENIA EXTERIORS6891 CATALPA ST
Hanover Park, Illinois
- All American Cleaning195 Kendall Point Dr
- ALL FLOOD & FIRE RESTORATION200 Larkin Dr
- All Pro Board-up & Glass Co.2633 n California ave.
- All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning4363 W Montrose
- All-Pro Plumbing & Remodeling (Rick Westlund)472 Concord Ave.
South Elgin, Illinois
- ALLEN CONSTRUCTION CO625 N ELM ST 1
- Allen Restoration Group, Inc.200 W Laura Dr
- Alliance Construction Group & Associates, Inc.1 Waynewood dr.
West Chicago, Illinois
- Alliance Disaster Kleenup574 Wheeling Rd
- Alliance Restoration, Inc.11261 Kiley Dr
- Allied Cleaning Services Inc12761 Western Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- ALLPRO FLOOD & FIRE RESTORATION INC25111 W RAMM DR UNIT 11
- Aloha Construction Inc470 IL-22
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Aloha Restoration Co.815 Oakwood Road
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Alpha Dry12713 Hadley Road
Homer Glen, Illinois
- ALPRO PAINTING PLUS136 Dolores St
- AMB Associates Inc3103 W Armitage Ave
- American Attic Reinsulation CoP.O. Box 2471
- American Cleaning And Restoration Inc270 Carlton Dr
Carol Stream, Illinois
- American Crawlspace & Basement Corp15527 70th Ct
Orland Park, Illinois
- American Elite Development PLLC
Hoffmann Estates, Illinois
- American General Contractors And Consultants2812 Sarah Ct.
- American Inrepco of Illinois Inc31W154 91st St Ste 125
- American Remodeling & Restorations706 Monroe
River Forest, Illinois
- American Restoration Group Inc.1300 Remington Rd
- Americas Best Exteriors LLC27 W Fullerton Ave
- Americas Best Exteriors, Fire, and Water Restoration27 W Fullerton Ave
- Americlean1371 Davine Dr
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- Anderson Certified Cleaning Technicians2250 N Bissell St
- Anvil Interiors Inc282 Jasmine Cir
Lake Villa, Illinois
- AP Commercial Services9 Crystal Lake Road
Lake In The Hills, Illinois
- Arbek Maintenance Group830 Eagle Dr.
- ARCHITECTS BY DESIGN109 OGDEN AVE
Clarendon Hills, Illinois
- Arlington Heights Carpet Cleaners2340 S Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Art Wagner's Home Improvement202 North Morgan Ave.
- ASAP Floor Design5017 Morse Ave
- Atlas General Contractors40W089 IL-64
Saint Charles, Illinois
- Augustyn Construction Corp3342 W Irving Park Rd
- Aumiller's Inc426 Lloyd St
- awhandymen936 Lafayette St
- AZUL PAINTING1944 Lehigh Ave Ste C
- A 1 BUILDERS GROUP INC.
- B & A Painting1014 Dearborn Ave
- B & D Construction Services1005 Highland Rd
- B & E Furniture and Cabinet Refinishing8657 W 145th Pl
Orland Park, Illinois
- B and B Auto Center2309 N RINGWOOD RD U and V
- Bandola Homes5306 Williams st
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Bayer Builders4356 Prescott Avenue
- Beauty & The Brush Painting Inc15120 El Cameno Real Dr
Orland Park, Illinois
- Bella Custom Cleaning Ltd9825 W Roosevelt Rd
- Bernhardt Restoration531 N Wolf Rd
- Best Restoration & Construction560 Bonnie Lane
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Best Restorations LLC2340 S Arlington Heights Rd Ste 480
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Best Results Carpet & Upholstery CleaningPO BOX 9034
- Bewise Master Inc Cleaning & Restoration424 Fort Hill Dr, STE 114
- B & A Painting