A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Quincy, IL
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Quincy
- A Blueline Appliance Repair ServiceService was fantastic - I received an immediate call back after I reached out; he was able to come out the next day. Service was completed within an hour and was reasonably priced. Would absolutely use again in the future.
- Sigel Appliance RepairHad Tech, David Lee, out twice. Both times he was on time, professional, and very efficient. He was able to quickly identify problem and fix it. I would highly recommend for any major appliance brand issue in the Effingham and surrounding area.
- A Blueline Appliance Repair ServiceExcellent service - very quick response time - very information. Definitely would use him for all other jobs (Appliance repairs and HVAC) moving forward and would recommend to friends.
- A Blueline Appliance Repair ServiceExcellent service, showed up on time, called first, was very professional and explained all issues and costs up front. Had the part needed for repairs with him ( first time for me) Completed service effectively and efficiently, left the job site cleaner than before after service. Would call again in a heart beat read less
- Broadway Appliance & Home CenterThe staff was very friendly and extremely hard working. They were really quick to respond to my request for help. They repaired the issue while doing so very quickly. Would definitely recommend this store and will be personally going back in the future.
- Broadway Appliance & Home CenterService was excellent and timely. Very friendly and trustworthy staff. Prices are hard to beat. Highly recommended.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairI live in Buda, IL Angie's list gave me service provider In North Carolina each time I tried. Of course I didn't use them. Angie's List mistake, not service providers.
- Ultimate Handyman PlusWent very poor I have lost three ceilings in my house because it was never sealed in the correct way there is a lot of things wrong with their work they said they came out fixed and never did my overhangs are not straight the drip edge is not even installed correctly started job with out giving me a price and I had to pay every day when they was done I was not gone when work was getting done they sent pics and in pics things look good till u see in person every weekend When I would go home I would find things wrong with it but I asked him to fix it and he said he would and I never got fixed there’s OSB board they got covered up on the roof that is on top of each other when it rains it pours in my house the roof was never flashed in the valley was never laid correctly and he wants to blame it all on me because I didn’t have blueprints I said if he could not have done the job he should not have taken it he redid things 4 times and every time he redid it I had to pay now I have to hire someone else to come fix what he messed up before I can have someone come shingle my roof I paid him I could have had an actual contractor do it cheape read less
- Advantage Appliance ServiceThe issue with my air conditioning was all due to me, however, the technician took the time to explain why my house wasn't cooling properly, what issues there were with the things I needed to change, and how I could help my system last longer (it is too large for my house which will age it prematurely). One thing I place high value on is when you have a serviceman who is honest and doesn't try to take advantage of your lack of knowledge to sell you some high ticket item. Knowing what I know now, no one will take advantage of me if there is a problem with my heating & cooling, which is really tremendous. Seriously, it gets old having to check up on some companies who send a barely trained technician who is mostly just inept and is learning his trade on YOUR heating and cooling system. Or, some slick guy who says something is broken, that is not broken, and he knows you will just agree to the repair so as not to have to have someone out for a second opinion, and have to take time off of work again. This company is NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL. It's great working with people you can trust. And trust me, I'm telling everyone about YOU! Lots of good word of mouth is invaluable...too bad the big companies don't seem to get this anymore read less
- Baier Home CenterWe purchased kitchen appliances at Baier Home Center. Barb, the sales lady was knowledgeable, guiding us through the purchase process, helping with selecting the correct refrigerator, oven, stovetop and venting system.
Appliance Repair Experts in Quincy
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Now Offering no credit check financing!!! Don’t wait get your repairs or projects done now for about the same interest as an average credit card!! Family owned and operated since 2007, we are committed to providing the superior service and value you've come expect, all while giving you the piece of mind you deserve. There is no risk with our 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. We will meet or beat ANY competitors estimate! Estimate must be from a licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing com.. read lessRecent Review:Service was professional. Arrived on time and completed job and cleanup on timeDebra W.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read less
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read less
- Business Description:Peters Heating and Air Conditioning is a Family owned business. It was opened in 1955 by Ralph and Charlie Peters. Our number one goal at Peters is to satisfy the customer and we have been doing so for over 57 years. We take pride in our high quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Additional phone - (888) 491-4816. We service the areas around: Quincy IL, Hamilton IL, Pittsfield IL, Hannibal MO, Kirksville MO, Columbia MO, Troy MO, St Charles MO, O'fallon MO, St Peters MO, Wentzvil.. read less
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read less
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read less
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Deals in Quincy for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- La Grange
- Camp Point
- New London
- Monroe City
- Mount Sterling
appliance repair services in Quincy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elsah Appliance Repair Men811 Wind Rivers Dr #D4524
- Elsah Appliance Repair Men
- Gatto Electric, Inc4552 N. Sayre Avenue GC
- GE Factory Service7555 East Collins Road
- GE Factory Service1501 South 19th Street
- GE Factory Service2207 West Station Street
- Geek Squad - Best Buy6020 BROADWAY ST
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4401 16th St
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1584 N STATE ROUTE 50
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3193 S VETERANS PKWY
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1270 E MAIN ST
- Gatto Electric, Inc
- J & D APPLIANCE1601 COLLEGE AVE
- J & D APPLIANCE
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Peters Heating & Air Conditioning4520 Broadway St
- Peters Heating & Air Conditioning
- Sears Hometown Store - Macomb1325 E Jackson St
- Sears Hometown Store - Macomb
- Viking Heating and Cooling101 Northfield G7
- Viking Heating and Cooling