Crack Attack Waterproofing Team

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

10134 Clow Creek Rd. unit 1A

Plainfeild, IL 60585

Crack Attack Team is a family owned and operated Foundation repair/Concrete flat work company. Our services include Exterior waterproofing, Structural repair and Concrete Flat work. Our company has received the 2012 ,2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 2018 Super Service Award! Our mission is to provide the greatest level of personal attention and customer service to all potential & existing clients, to deliver our products & services with highly competent and knowledgeable employees who are committed to continuous improvement and the pursuit of excellence. We also strive to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty & fairness in our relationships with our customers, suppliers, & employees and to uphold our leadership position in the Foundation repair community by strengthening our ability to attract, retain, & manage a strong customer base....

foundation repair (367)basement waterproofing (179)concrete repair (37)plumbers (34)well & water pump repair (24)drain pipe installation (14)general contractors (2)Patios (1)stamped concrete (1)mold removal (1)excavating (1)concrete driveways (1)

05/12/2022

Kristen C.

We had a stamped patio through Crack Attack installed last Sunmer and I was incredibly encouraged when we signed up but the end product is well below expectations. There are chunks missing, cracks in the concrete that are sure to expand and crumble through winter, the seal was applied unevenly and the release was applied sloppily and stained our siding. They were supposed to apply a finish on the steps that they didn’t apply and the only response to all of this that we got was, ‘Well, that’s what you get with stamped concrete.’ The life of our patio is surely limited and I am very disappointed. They seemed to be great in the planning, but once we were booked, they pushed our time out without communication. I reached out several times and finally got a response. I understand that times are tough, but a little proactive communication goes a long way. I was willing to forgive that, but the poor quality of the end product leaves me frustrated that we paid full price and were brushed off for our concerns. I would not recommend. After sharing this review on Facebook and Google, I was contacted and they came out to look with the concrete company. I was told that my patio would be redone due to the obvious quality concerns. This has still not happened and I have not been prioritized. In addition, I have been told that I am responsible to pay for the landscaping work and septic that I will have to have re-done, even though I made my concerns known and was brushed off at final inspection and before I had that work completed. I had hoped that this would be recovered but to date, this is unresolved.

Description of Work
Stamped Concrete Patio

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

Review for Crack Attack Waterproofing Team - 10134 Clow Creek Rd., Plainfeild, IL - 39730020

06/15/2021

Denise W.

Company has strong communications and good workers. Did I really get a thank you note from them? Yes. Doesn't that say great deal about their customer focus. I am about to call them for another hairline crack repair. Don't hesitate to use this company.

Description of Work
hairline cracks in basement; some water seepage

Category contractors,foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

02/16/2021

Scott B.

I was extremely pleased with the estimate and everything else they did. Unfortunately, for Crack Attack, I did not end up doing the work because the buyer asked for half the value of the estimate in the form of a credit instead and preferred to not have the work completed. If I were to have this work completed, Crack Attack would be my go to based on my experience with them.

Description of Work
Major wall reconstruction of basement. Didn't have completed because buyer asked for a credit instead.

Category basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

01/25/2021

Scott B.

I was in the process of trying to sell my rental property when an inspection flagged a basement wall that was bulging and needing to be repaired. I had great difficulty in trying to find a service provider that could repair it as it was a stone foundation from the late 1800's. I was greatly relieved when Crack Attack was able to do so. I was very pleased with the process for getting an estimate. Mike was prompt and very efficient. The process they were going to use to fix the bulging foundation wall was very thorough and complete and their price was very competitive. Mike was always quick to answer my messages and was extremely professional in dealing with me. I was on the verge of signing a contract with Crack Attack to repair the wall when a buyer offered to buy the property without me having to repair the wall. So because of this, I did not end up having the foundation wall repaired. Based on my experience with Crack Attack I would highly recommend them as they are an extremely capable, honest business.

Description of Work
I had a stone foundation that was bulging and in need to repair.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

08/26/2020

Imran Q.

Dan came out to review the problem and provide a quote. He was great! He spent the time to understand the issue and recommended a course of action. While we received a quote, we decided to try some other mitigation strategies first. Based on this overall experience, if we did have a recurrence of the problem or a new basement problem, we would have no hesitation in calling Crack Attack.

Description of Work
Window well water leakage

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/31/2019

Alan C.

Was very happy with the work and the technician. Got there on time, he explained how the process works and was very professional.

Description of Work
Had two cracks in the basement fixed

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

09/04/2018

Pamela P.

The workers came on time and performed the work quickly and neatly. They answered every question. I would have them back again.

Description of Work
Cracks in the basement

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/04/2018

08/06/2018

Carroll K.

Tech was prompt and professional. Did an excellent job and cleaned up well after he was done. I have no regrets using this company.

Description of Work
foundation crack

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

08/06/2018

Barry H.

They did an excellent job replacing the sump pump's discharge line. It had been freezing in the winter. It now is at an angle that will ensure it doesn't. The work was neat and clean. I also had them install a better backup sump pump. Unfortunately, the pump that arrived wasn't the one I had ordered. Crack Attach didn't just get me the pump I'd originally wanted; it far exceeded it. It is an absolute top-of-the-line pump. I was extremely impressed. I'd used Crack Attach before for foundation work, and this was the first time anything had gone wrong, but they more than made up for it.

Description of Work
Replacing a backup sump pump and the discharge line.

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

07/24/2018

Marcy K.

We had an appointment for an estimate, however, shortly before the appointment, the Advisor (Matt) called to discuss what kind of a problem we were having. When I explained the situation, he said he didn’t want to waste my time, that if my husband was handy, he could replace the window well or he would have to charge me $2000 - $3000 to replace it. He didn’t give me the courtesy of coming to my home to look at the problem. We have had one other estimate and that company recommended a whole drain tile system to keep our basement dry. They didn’t feel replacing the window well would solve the problem. This is not something that can be diagnosed over the phone and I feel Crack Attack has shown a gross lack of customer service and professionalism.

Description of Work
We have a torrential leak in our basement coming from the bottom of the basement window whenever it rains.

Category basement waterproofing

Foundation Repair, Crack Repair, Basement Or Crawlspace Drain Tile Systems, Sump Pumps, Battery Backup System, Foundation Stabilizing, Foundation Peiring, Concrete Flat Work, Window well Systems, Crawlspace Conversion, Lowering Basments, Basement support Systems, Floor Joist Repair, Gradding, Exterior Waterproofing, Escavting. "Call our office for more sevice we offer"

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing