Crack Attack Waterproofing Team

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

10134 Clow Creek Rd. unit 1A

Plainfeild, IL 60585

Crack Attack Team is a family owned and operated Foundation repair/Concrete flat work company. Our services include Exterior waterproofing, Structural repair and Concrete Flat work. Our company has received the 2012 ,2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 2018 Super Service Award! Our mission is to provide the greatest level of personal attention and customer service to all potential & existing clients, to deliver our products & services with highly competent and knowledgeable employees who are committed to continuous improvement and the pursuit of excellence. We also strive to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty & fairness in our relationships with our customers, suppliers, & employees and to uphold our leadership position in the Foundation repair community by strengthening our ability to attract, retain, & manage a strong customer base....

foundation repair (366)basement waterproofing (178)concrete repair (36)plumbers (34)well & water pump repair (24)drain pipe installation (13)general contractors (2)mold removal (1)excavating (1)

06/15/2021

Company has strong communications and good workers. Did I really get a thank you note from them? Yes. Doesn't that say great deal about their customer focus. I am about to call them for another hairline crack repair. Don't hesitate to use this company.

Description of Work
hairline cracks in basement; some water seepage

Category contractors,foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

01/25/2021

I was in the process of trying to sell my rental property when an inspection flagged a basement wall that was bulging and needing to be repaired. I had great difficulty in trying to find a service provider that could repair it as it was a stone foundation from the late 1800's. I was greatly relieved when Crack Attack was able to do so. I was very pleased with the process for getting an estimate. M...

Description of Work
I had a stone foundation that was bulging and in need to repair.

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

08/26/2020

Dan came out to review the problem and provide a quote. He was great! He spent the time to understand the issue and recommended a course of action. While we received a quote, we decided to try some other mitigation strategies first. Based on this overall experience, if we did have a recurrence of the problem or a new basement problem, we would have no hesitation in calling Crack Attack.

Description of Work
Window well water leakage

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/31/2019

Was very happy with the work and the technician. Got there on time, he explained how the process works and was very professional.

Description of Work
Had two cracks in the basement fixed

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

09/04/2018

The workers came on time and performed the work quickly and neatly. They answered every question. I would have them back again.

Description of Work
Cracks in the basement

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 09/04/2018

08/06/2018

Tech was prompt and professional. Did an excellent job and cleaned up well after he was done. I have no regrets using this company.

Description of Work
foundation crack

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

08/06/2018

They did an excellent job replacing the sump pump's discharge line. It had been freezing in the winter. It now is at an angle that will ensure it doesn't. The work was neat and clean. I also had them install a better backup sump pump. Unfortunately, the pump that arrived wasn't the one I had ordered. Crack Attach didn't just get me the pump I'd originally wanted; it far exceeded it. It is an absol...

Description of Work
Replacing a backup sump pump and the discharge line.

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

07/24/2018

We had an appointment for an estimate, however, shortly before the appointment, the Advisor (Matt) called to discuss what kind of a problem we were having. When I explained the situation, he said he didn’t want to waste my time, that if my husband was handy, he could replace the window well or he would have to charge me $2000 - $3000 to replace it. He didn’t give me the courtesy of coming to my ho...

Description of Work
We have a torrential leak in our basement coming from the bottom of the basement window whenever it rains.

06/21/2018

All went great .. very courteous and done quickly when promised

Description of Work
Leaking window well and foundation crack..

02/21/2018

They did a reat job. They did want they said they will.

Description of Work
They repaired 3 siege and cracks. Also replaced the sum pumps

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 02/21/2018

Foundation Repair, Crack Repair, Basement Or Crawlspace Drain Tile Systems, Sump Pumps, Battery Backup System, Foundation Stabilizing, Foundation Peiring, Concrete Flat Work, Window well Systems, Crawlspace Conversion, Lowering Basments, Basement support Systems, Floor Joist Repair, Gradding, Exterior Waterproofing, Escavting. "Call our office for more sevice we offer"

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing