Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Get matched with top fence companies in Loves Park, IL
There are 12 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Loves Park
- BKL ConstructionBeau did a great job installing my fence. He started on time and finished the job as agreed. He offered to come back for adjustments if needed. He was also very polite. Thanks Beau!
- BKL ConstructionAmazing!! Beau performed all work efficiently, cost effectively and did a wonderful job. My house was a fixer upper and he made it into my dream house. I would recommend him to everyone looking for any work done. Thanks Beau!!
- Logan Werx Construction CorpBrian and his team did a great job. They’re very professional, do excellent work, and provided a very competitive price. I will use Logan Werx again for future home projects.
- Arrow Fence CompanyWork was completed very well and looked great. They even came out and fixed the fence a few weeks later when a tree fell on it.
- Propers fencingI was given a quote for a pool deck which they drastically increased midway through the project. They did not build the deck to county structural code and would give pathetic excuses as to why that was. Once they were informed by the county inspector of the changes that they had to make, they then wanted another $1,000 from me. Somehow it was my responsibility to financially back them to cover the mistakes they made when building the deck? Prior to this, they already tried asking for more money midway through the project as they must have underestimated the project's cost when they gave their initial quote. Mind you that other than the elimination of a 6' privacy wall (a change that likely saved them money on materials, if anything), the deck plans were never altered from the time he gave his initial quote. He did say that it could cost as much as $500 more, but that was contingent upon on how much materials cost on the day he ordered them. Well, that date came and went and never did he mention that the materials cost more. It wasn't until the day prior to finishing the deck (weeks after he ordered the materials) when suddenly he needed more money. Then of course, he needed even more money yet once he found out they didn't build the deck to code. Completely unprofessional and took zero blame or accountability for their mistake(s). Harley (I'm assuming the owner?) actually went as far as to blame me for part of the reason why the deck wasn't built to code! He stated that because I didn't have a fence, he had to build the deck a certain way... what? Even if that were true, it was pretty obvious that I didn't have a fence on the day he came out to give me his initial quote. If that made such a big difference, why didn't he take it into accountability on the day he came out to give his quote? He then blamed it on the county saying the code just recently changed, so it "wasn't my (his) fault". Talk about grasping at straws! Ten minutes of research on his part prior to starting the project might have helped, but why would it ever be the contractor's responsibility to do that? This company completely lacks professionalism. They keep you out of the loop and only reach out to you when they need more money. Hiring Proper's Fencing would be a huge gamble. I STRONGLY suggest you get a written quote from them (something I foolishly neglected to do and am paying the price for now). I'm not sure how long they've been in business, but Proper's is clearly inexperienced when it comes to business ethics and how to treat customers. If you chose to get a quote from them, just know that A) that quote could very well change midway through your project and B) although they may give you the cheapest quote, hiring Proper's Fencing comes at its own price. As it stands, I have spent $8500 on a pool deck that currently doesn't meet structural code and at no point did I receive an apology or any sort of accountability on his part whatsoever; just excuses and the requests for more money. I still have to put more money into this deck to fix what Proper's started. Harley offered to finish the job, but not without another demanding another $1,000. He told me that if I want my deck to be up to code, he needs $1,000 from me "point blank, period".... what a pro! No thanks, I will hire someone else who I can better trust to finish the deck. oh, and undoubtedly their rebuttal to this review is sure to be packed with falsehoods and excuses. I would expect nothing else. Buy into it if you want to, but you won't be able to say you weren't warned
- Arrow Fence Companywithin 2 weeks of finishing, a whole panel came loose. wood cut & installed uneven. Gate sagging. I had to threaten them with a lawsuit to come fix the fence & gate correctly. Still some bull crap. Jim & his son are horrible business owners, & needs to be shut down. Will not recommend them. Ask me for pictures, I can show you the BS work that they do
- Scuba Steve Premier Handyman and Remodeling ServicesHe came right away to quote. The next week he came to do the job. Was punctual. Did exactly what he said he was going to do. Very neat and picked up after himself. Definately would use his services again.
- Woodmaster FenceRick recommended the cedar for its lasting qualities. I was surprised how much the fence has helped cut down the neighbors car noise. I am very happy with the work and so is my son who wants me to extend the fence around the front of my property. I will use Woodmaster again, and would recommend their services to anyone looking for quality and a job well done
- WAYNE'S FENCINGThis is an update to my earlier review. Due to the weather being a pain and delaying things(out of everyone's control) these guys called me at work and were like we are going to try and get this done in 1 day, i was like ok, when will ya be by, He was like today.....It was POURING rain all day. Got home, fence was done, area was cleaned up in my yard and the neighbors were more then happy with how their experience went with them. Would highly recommend, would call again if I needed fence work done again
- Simmons Fence & Specialty Products, L.L.C.All went well and in timely fashion, and turned out beautiful. We bought a cream-colored fence that is a wrought iron style and closely matches our house color and gives us the openness that we wanted with our other neighbors who don't have fences. The billing was as planned and all the work was as expected. The guys asked questions about specifics while they started the marking of the fenceline to ensure everything was exactly as we wanted. We have already recommended Simmons for any fence work. We had seen examples of their work around town to get ideas of which specific fence to order. I know quite a few people who have use them for their "new" house when they moved because of their great satisfaction in working with Simmons. (My sister and her husband and 2 different friends) Great
Fencing Contractors in Loves Park
- Business Description:landscaping and snow removalRecent Review:It was good. They came on time and did a great job.Mike W.
- Business Description:Everything for a Beautiful Home - All In One Place! Visit our 70,000 sq/ft showroom filled with an incredible selection of: Furniture, Flooring, Fireplaces, Lighting, Kitchen & Bathroom Materials, custom Cabinetry, Granite & Quartz Countertops, Building and Landscaping Brick and Stone, Lighting, BBQ Grills, and much more. We've got high quality options to fit any budget in every department. With our expert interior designers and professional installers, Benson Stone the very best place to beg..Recent Review:We dealt with linda on 4th floor in furniture. Was patient and knowledgeable. We had bought chairs in past with benson. Covid hampered delivery but we still received chairs from factory in reasonable time. Price was more than competition but customer service and quality prevailed. We are sitting (no pun intended) very comfortable in our new recliners. Please keep the flex steel line. We like so far. Warranty is cer reasonableLisa R.
- Business Description:I am prepared to dive into any project your looking to have completed or have done. I do remodeling and handyman repairs or your honey list for your home or business. No repair to small. I have over 35 years of experience. I take great care in all I do. I am a hard working independent and no subcontractors are used. I always keep home owners up-to-date on repairs as it progresses. I have fair rates for top quality craftsmanship! Please visit the photos of previous work on my profile. I have r..Recent Review:Steve responded promptly to my request for Quote on work needed unlike several others I'd contacted. He came out and provided a Quote on everything asked for and gave me an good explanation on what the jobs would take and how he'd go about it. He quoted all jobs and gave me a schedule within a week of when he could come out and do everything. Steve was out as scheduled performed all the work (except the Deck which was scheduled for the next day) with no assistance needed from us and very professionally. The next day was washed out due to rain and as soon as we had a break in the weather Steve showed up again, went right to work and finished the last job once again better than we hoped we'd get. Steve is a Professional and does exactly what he says he'll do. We are very happy to find him and even happier about the work he did for usJoe W.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through phone. www.angelhandyman.comRecent Review:Had an open circuit that took out half the lights in the basement.Linda A.
- Business Description:Established in 2005. Cherry Valley Wood Care brings a wealth of professional, courteous and prompt knowledge in Deck Staining, Deck Sealing, Wood Restoration, and more. Cherry Valley Wood Care maintains exceptional service and our staff is dedicated to the specialized needs of all of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the servi..Recent Review:It went very well. The original color I picked turned out to be too light. Scott came back with a different color and repainted for the cost of the paint. He was very easy to work with.Nancy S.
- Business Description:Crimson Valley Landscaping offers comprehensive and quality landscape products and services to our clients. Our professional landscape staff takes pride in their finished project and in your satisfaction. We put our expertise and dedication to work using the most advanced equipment and techniques. Paired with the finest landscape and garden materials, we stand apart from the competition. Crimson Valley Landscaping offers complimentary evaluations and estimates. Our exceptional landscape consu..Recent Review:Was a little concerned when project started as my yard was a major mess. My worries were all gone once project was finished as they did an excellent job on the new retaining wall, patio area, and planting, plus restoring my yard. I'm looking forward to seeing all the plants blooming and enjoying my updated backyardLinda Z.
- Business Description:With years of professional landscaping experience. Stone Edge Landscaping, LLC is a full-service landscaping company that offers custom design build for both residential and commercial landscapes. Locally owned and operated, Bobby's vision is to assure that all customers get their dream landscape from an experienced landscaper. Stone Edge Landscaping wants all customers to feel at ease during the entire process starting from the free bid, custom design build to install. Whether it is a modern..Recent Review:Awesome, always timely and did a great job. Very responsive, friendly and a very fair value for such an amazing jobPam L.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned and operated general construction contracting company that has been in business for 2 years. New construction, remodels, all types of flooring, drywall, concrete, fence, deck rework and new installation, and painting (interior and exterior). We do not leave a job or project without the customer being completely satisfiedRecent Review:I'd give BKL 5 stars if they offered it. Beau was willing to do a small job and I really appreciate that so much. He was here on time and finished the job in just a few minutes. His price was very, very affordable and I am going to call on him again for another job in a week or so. Thanks, Beau!Timothy S.
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
- Business Description:Professional handyman and cleaning service. Call or text today for you’re free estimate.Recent Review:Fantastic work! Reliable worker, Rocco was on time and got the job done right. I had a exterior fence worked on and had a few rooms re-painted in my home. Everything was done efficiently, I would definitely recommend his servicesemily s.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
Find fence companies in
- Machesney Park
- Cherry Valley
- Poplar Grove
- Candlewick Lake
- South Beloit
- Monroe Center
- Davis Junction
- Stillman Valley
fence companies in Loves Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- ALL ABOUT OUTSIDE5272 Cunningham road
- ALL AROUND CONSTRUCTION6908 Forest Hills Road
Loves Park, Illinois
- All Property Services5411 East State Street #334
- All Service Specialists LLC6516 Monona Dr Unit 118
- All Star Construction Services Inc.1136 W Stephenson St.
- Angel Handy Services Co2424 Barrington Pl
- Anything Fence Inc.PO BOX 558
- Armoured Exteriors Inc3422 Colony Bay Dr
- Arnold's Construction8916 RT 76
- Arrow Construction6905 Mickey Cir.
- Arrow Fence Company9957 N Alpine Rd
Machesney Park, Illinois
- Axel's Professional Lawn & Tree Care Service205 s. Memorial Ave.
- ALL ABOUT OUTSIDE
- C.O.G. Home Preservation7427 Mildred Rd
Machesney Park, Illinois
- Cherry Valley Wood Care4607 W Riverside Blvd
- CLARK CONSTRUCTIONPo Box 908
- Complete Construction & Remodeling916 Glen Forest Dr
Machesney Park, Illinois
- Complete Fence27W174 North Ave
West Chicago, Illinois
- Construct Boss9401 W. Beloit Road Suite 202
- Construction Specialties of Illionois, LLC4343 E State St
- Creative Fence502 Taylor Ridge
- custom cedar shop inc4116 dempster ave
- C.O.G. Home Preservation
- Forshier Construction & Residential Services6536 Commonwealth Dr
Loves Park, Illinois
- Forshier Construction & Residential Services
- Hammertime Exteriors541 Blackhawk Blvd
South Beloit, Illinois
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hire-A-Handyman4894 Brookview Rd
- Honey Done Handyman8229 11th St
Davis Junction, Illinois
- Huffman estates property services4718 Terrang Trl
Machesney Park, Illinois
- Hammertime Exteriors
- Ideal Construction Co1433 20th Ave
- Ideal Construction Co
- K-PUPS INC11608 LOVE RD
- K-PUPS INC
- New Leaf Remodeling6551 E Riverside Blvd #110
- New Leaf Remodeling
- Oxford Handyman Service1406 20th Street 200
- Oxford Handyman Service
- Rjs Handyman 2108 W Adobe Dr
- Rock County Fence & Deck3245 Riverside Dr.
- Rock Valley Fence7975 Forrest Hills Rd
Loves Park, Illinois
- Rockford Fence Company Inc212 N Westmoreland Ave
- Rockford ProWash4449 Scenic Dr
- Ron Slack Lanscape Service846 N. 12th St.
- RU-N-NeedPO BOX 15732
Loves Park, Illinois
- Rucker Fencing1111 Taylor St
- Rjs Handyman
- S & A Maintenance Services Inc610 W 2nd St
- Salgaad works LLC
Poplar Grove, Illinois
- Smyth Service Company1511 N. Springfield Ave
- STATELINE DOGWATCH HIDDEN FENCES11094 EDWARDSVILLE RD
- Stateline Property Solutions12044 W St Lawrence
- Stoll Sales & Construction5605 Lambeth Ln
- Stone Edge Landscaping, LLC4446 Tanglewood Dr
- Sweet Exteriors and Construction, IncPO Box 517
- S & A Maintenance Services Inc