You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Bloomington, IL
There are 9 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Bloomington
- Raven Renovations And Construction LLCExcellent. Benson did great work and the price was very fair. The brick was over 50 years old and no longer manufactured, but he worked diligently to find a good color match. He was extremely reliable. Every time he said he would be here, he was here on time with no exceptions. Very kind and friendly, a real pleasure to work with. I am grateful I came across him
- Ifft Quality FencingChuck and his guys have done 2 fences for my family in Bloomington/Normal in the last 3 years (we moved). They are timely, efficient, and are priced right. Both fences have been great quality, and have stood the test of time. They stuck with their promised timeline, and delivered a finished, perfect fence within 2 days each time. I can’t recommend them more! Hopefully we’re finished moving and won’t need more fencing anytime soon, but if we did I would call Ifft Quality Fencing every time
- Ifft Quality FencingQuick response for a quote, great pricing, Andy, Chris and every one of their crew members were focused and hard working. We had staggered contractors completing different tasks, Ifft Quality Fencing went up and beyond to accommodate our projects being completed as well as their fencing! Excellent attention to what we were looking for, detailed and in pool compliance. Would thoroughly recommend Ifft Quality Fencing to anyone! Most impressive to me.....every single one of those young men, had old-fashion manners and etiquette
- integrity fencingIt was a small job for them but he treated it as professionally as if it had been a large job. It took about two days to complete the job with two workers. It was the owner and somebody else who works for him. I would use them again if I had any more to fence.
- Steven Grant ConstructionThe work went very well. It was within the timeframe and budget specified at the beginning of the process. I am very happy with the results.
- Bloomington Fence CoPerfect. Showed up to do estimate. Explained exactly what the estimte involved. Came when they said they would. Cleaned up everything and was very polite and professional. My yard has lots of "obsticales" and they handled everything with no problems.
- SK ExteriorsNormally, I wouldn't recommend getting a chain link fence but our neighbors got a fence from Sand K Fence on one side and we already had one in the back so we only needed one side to fence the rest of our yard. Call it neighbor envy, but their fence looked really nice! I called the company who installed the fence and the owner emailed me an estimate a couple days later. No need to meet since I wanted exactly what my neighbor had. Price was reasonable and we only needed one side so we confirmed with them. About 1.5 weeks later they sent someone to do a walkthrough on my backyard to discuss exactly where the fence was going. The very next day it was installed. Since our backyard has some hills, I was concerned that the fence materials wouldn't reach the ground in spots allowing my dog to escape.. Fence was straight, stable, and pulled down to fill the gaps where the terrain changed. We also got a "custom" fence door since he ran out of materials. I thought a custom door would look about the same as a regular one.. They don't. Fence is actually above the door which enables you to catch things on the exposed fence. I would have waited to get a regular one. The only thing I didn't like was having to go out and get the permit for the fence. Although it was only an hour out of my day and $30, I still feel this should have been the contractor's responsibility
- Bloomington Fence CoThey were recommended to us by some friends and we are going with them, and it is going to be about $8000. Stewart was great, he was professional and he was very prompt to respond. He was very organized and very personable. He gave us a date six weeks out, so he should be starting in a couple of week's time
- Bloomington Fence CoGood sized backyard needed a fence makeover for dogs. He was able to use the existing posts which are still in good condition and property set in concrete. 4-day project to tear off the old fence and create the new one....which is much sturdier and better constructed than the old one. Gates are strong and sturdy too; I always wondered about the old ones when the central Illinois wind would pick up! I am pleased with how the new fence looks and with its construction. Worker replaced my mailbox post, too, which was damaged a while ago
- Bloomington Fence CoProvided some temporary chain link panels to keep our puppies from getting away while we waited for the ground to thaw. Then when the weather warmed they installed a new dog eared cedar fence with a gate. They accomodated a request for a small chain link section so that the dogs could see out. Every one we dealt with at Bloomington Fence was a pleasure to deal with. If you like friendly people who are nice to work with and who do good work, call these guys
Fencing Contractors in Bloomington
- Business Description:Mobile welding service including metal, stainless steel, and aluminum. Build custom projects or do repairs. Auto and farm equipment repairs. Can come to you. Can build a fence for you as well.Recent Review:Great job repairing my wooden fence. Prompt and professional. I will use again.Conrad S.
- Business Description:Here to help with all of your home improvement needs. We provide quality work and here to provide you with a reliable company you can trust. Give us a call today!Recent Review:It was done efficiently and for the price quoted for the jobDoede B.
- Business Description:Bruns renovations Installs Asphalt shingles, Boral Stone Coated Shingles, EPDM rubber roofing, Standing Seam, G-rib pro steel. Vinyl siding We cut in new window wells. Spray Foam Insulation Composite and Wood Decks Wood, Steel, Vinyl fencinRecent Review:Great job. Crew was polite, professional and experienced. Cory made sure everything was being handled to my specifications. Quality work was completed in a timely manner.Christine F.
- Business Description:Business dedicated to provide high quality, hard work, and honesty. We do a wide range of different type of construction work. Doing any of your masonry projects, siding your house or giving your floor a new look. We can do it all and do it cheaper than most. Please text or call for a free estimation at 224-530-5475Recent Review:Excellent. Benson did great work and the price was very fair. The brick was over 50 years old and no longer manufactured, but he worked diligently to find a good color match. He was extremely reliable. Every time he said he would be here, he was here on time with no exceptions. Very kind and friendly, a real pleasure to work with. I am grateful I came across himKevin C.
- Business Description:.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Free computer drafting with general knowlege of design. I have 30 years experience in building houses. I am familiar with local subcontractors. I can get any job done at a reasonable cost.
- Recent Review:It did not ever happen. I was called by this "pro" around 12pm and was told a person could be at my home between 2-3pm same day for a quote. This person never showed up and when I tried calling to see what was going on, nobody picked up the phone. Poor communication = poor service. Would not try againAdamm I.
- Business Description:Your Satisfaction is Our Priority. With over 20 years of experience in home improvement including windows, siding, and roofing, we’re ready to ensure your upgrade is just right. Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Locally Owned for over 20 yearsRecent Review:There’s no doubt that it’s the perfect choice! I am definitely loving the new tub that’s perfect for my hot bath sessions. I’ll surely hire them again.Sarah H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- El Paso
- Le Roy
- Farmer City
fence companies in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Carlson Exteriors Inc.3004 Gill St Suite 800
- Cedar Creations315 W Fifer St
- Central Illinois Service Co.32841 McClure Rd.
- Changing Seasons Lawn and Landscape, LLCPO BOX 215
- Cornerstone Builders & Developers Inc6129 W Southport Rd
- Carlson Exteriors Inc.
- Ifft Quality Fencing923 Thor Dr.
- Ifft Quality Fencing
- K&R Home Services206 E Douglas
- K&R Home Services
- P.M.Restoration & Remodeling903 3rd St
- Paint Pro's3108 Southland Rd
- Papatyi Landscaping & Tree Service1324 N Allin St
- parker construction and handyman service2349 e william
- Pegg Remodeling703 N Sherman St
- Perfect Choice Exteriors LLC402 S. Main St.
Creve Couer, Illinois
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- P.M.Restoration & Remodeling
- QAC Construction1211 towanda ave ste 345
- QAC Construction
- Raven Renovations And Construction LLC1229 Sandburg Dr
- Raven Renovations And Construction LLC