Trojan Plumbing Co

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2011

We specialize in providing quality plumbing services to residential and commercial customers. As well as all aspects of plumbing and sewer/drain work. We are also certified and licensed for water and fire cleanup/restoration. 24/7 Emergency Service!...

HydroForce Cleaning Systems

HydroForce Cleaning Systems

It is important to take fast action when facing water or fire damage. You can count on HydroForce to be there when you need it most. Our 24/7 Emergency Services are crucial when disaster strikes! We specialize in residential and commercial Water Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Mold Remediation, Storm Clean Up, Emergency Plumbing and Reconstruction. We realize that having a water or fire loss can be a stressful time, and promise to treat your property with the highest respect. Call us at 1-800-484-0402

Offers by HydroForce Cleaning Systems on Angi

01/28/2021

They did a great job and I would definitely hire them again. I would recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid the plumbing pipes in the basement.

08/01/2020

Jason and his assistant did an excellent job. Very professional and I was very sastified with the job. Thank you,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, etc.

07/10/2020

It was good! They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the toilet.

03/24/2020

They did a great job. We had an issues with an older house. We had them come and clear out our pipe under the house. They did clear it out and did a good job. He was very loose with time. . I had setup do a remote day. He came out in the morning and he said he couldn't do it because the ground was cold. He came the next day. He does the job. Then he told me about the annual service. Where they wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tap need cleaning

CATEGORY drain cleaning

01/08/2020

Excellent work. Replaced pump with top of the line equipment. I am very satisfied with the repair. Have used Trojan Plumbing in the past and will continue to call them when I have a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ejector pump replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

Plumbing, Sewer/Drain cleaning. 24/7 Emergency Water & Fire Cleanup/Restoration services.

All plumbing services are offered.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing