Buying carpet involves a lot of decision-making, including whether you want to purchase a stain protector. Is it worth it? This post will help you decide.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Filer, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Filer
- Sophisticated CleanersThe girls arrived on time , meet and exceeded my expectations!, Can’t thank them enough, Looking forward to a long relationship
- CASCADE CLEANING SERVICES, LLCVery Well. I do not live in Boise, I live 2 hours away and when I call Matt to help clean my sister's filthy carpet because of her pets, he always takes good care of me. I have never met him, but I trust him, he always does what he says he will do.
- SERVICE MASTER OF MAGIC VALLEYFantastic! It took a little longer than I expected but wasn't sure what to expect either. I had never had my carpet professionally cleaned before. Smells and looks fantastic and I have four dogs in my house (that are not always purfect little angels). Very satisfied with this service and will use it again next year
- Regal Carpet Cleaning, IncIt went perfect. They arrived on time and did a professional job, Very happy with Regal.
- Mr. Steam LLCThey were so incredibly professional, kind and polite. They did an amazing job and explained everything they were doing before they did it. My carpets look beautiful and they even got out some stains that I didn't think would come out. I highly recommend them. This was the best carpet cleaning experience I've ever had
- Mr. Steam LLCHe was on time and well mannered. He was mindful of the mud outside & cleaned our carpets amagingly. He exceeded our expectations.
- Mr. Steam LLCGREAT! I would recommend them to anyone. They do good quality work and its timely. They came in and bid the office. We scheduled a couple days later on a day that worked best for us since we have patients they came in when we were closed. They did exactly what they said they would do and exceeded the expectations. They are coming back to do the hard surfaces here soon. I enjoyed doing business with them and would recommend them to my family and friends
- Mr. Steam LLCDel was prompt courteous, informative, and very thorough as he explained about the carpet types I had and the concerns about whether spots would come up. He went right to work cleaning and finished in a timely fashion.
- Mr. Steam LLCPresentation of services was prompt and excellent, will use this company if we decide to go with cleaning.
- Mr. Steam LLCThe two technicians arrived on time and we went over what I wanted done. They explained their procedure and went to work. They were very professional, courteous and thorough.
Carpet Cleaners in Filer
- Business Description:We clean carpets, airducts, pressure washing etcRecent Review:Thorough yet still timely, I feel like several years of life have been added to these old carpets. TJ (owner/operator) was great and his prices are competitive. I will be using them again.Tyson F.
- Business Description:Medalist Cleaning and Restoration LLC strives to serve our existing clients, new clients, insurance agents or adjusters interested in quality and professional cleanup after a disaster or everyday living!Recent Review:Quick appointment, professional interactions, excellent work. Highly recommended!David P.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Recent Review:They did fantastic and communicated well.Megan S.
- Business Description:You can expect Premier Services to understand your needs for any size project. You can expect to have deadlines respected and met.
- Business Description:We do commercial , residential, vacant, fore closed, pre foreclosed, 1 time cleanings, reoccurring cleanings, If you don't see it just ask.
- Business Description:Whether facing water, fire, smoke or mold damage, people need help and they need it fast. Home and business owners facing water, fire, smoke or mold damage expect fast, reliable and professional help. For over thirty years they’ve turned to the restoration and cleaning experts at Rainbow International. With hundreds of rapid response emergency service locations across the United States and Canada, Rainbow International provides the assistance you need, when you need it. Here is what you can e..Recent Review:1. Bill started work without giving me an estimate of what he would do and how much it would cost.... his excuse was that he needed to take a look to see what was needed but then started work without the estimate. (my fault for not insisting- but he seemed to be honest and willing to work within the insurance company guidelines. <br /> 2. Bill fixed something on the roof but not the vent that the insurance company determined was the problem. He said that a roofer (friend of his) determined that the problem was the shingles, not the vent. (he did something with expanding foam under the shingles?) (to his credit he did take out a window on that wall for me that I have wanted out for some time). <br /> 3. This should have been a short... at most 3 day job and only because you would need to wait for drying time. It took him over 6 weeks to finish the job... only it was not finished. (my son and I redid the job and it took us the weekend!) <br /> 4. the insurance company paid to have the sheet rock torn down along with some some tiling behind the gas fire place and then replaced. The insurance company itemized estimate included demo, materials, and labor. Bill did not tear the wall down... He scraped it, patched it (very sloppy job) and considered himself done. Bill asked me to buy the paint (which I did assuming it would save on the bill at the end... it saved nothing. <br /> 5. After patching and doing a very sloppy job textureing (left lots of bubbles which he said could be sanded out) Bill considered himself done... He then took full advantage of my mother in law asking her for payment at this time and insisted on the full amount the insurance company quoted $1,600. (I work all day and she oversees any work done on the farm here) She paid it of course.... like me assumed he was honest and going to finish the job. <br /> 6. When I found out, I called Bill and asked him for an itemized bill and to stop by to talk to me about the work. He had a major attitude and acted like he did a great job and it was not big deal that the job was left undone and he "assumed that I wanted to finish it myself" SERIOUSLY FOLKS! <br /> 7. Annoyed with me, he finally did agree to sand, prime and paint the wall. SLOPPY SLOPPY SLOPPY! I have pictures showing crappy work if you would like to see them. I could still see white plaster (where the bubbles where) through the paint. the edging was awful. <br /> 8. Bill also left a major mess behind. Again I have pictures! AND he did not put the lights back up that he took down or the light and electrical covers back on. What kind of professional does not leave the place clean and back in order... <br /> 9. Other things that annoyed me?? He used my kitchen sink to clean out his stuff (even after I asked him not too). He used my dishes to scoop his plaster out of his pail. He made me find my ladder so he could get up on the roof and I had to leave it for his continued use. He used my stainless steel bucket for his own use and then left it dirty. He dumped plaster water down my kitchen sink (when I did not have running water). What a mess that made to clean up after I got water going again! After he started he made it clear my job was not his priority. And I know... I should have kicked him out at so many points but I kept assuming he was honest and I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. He manipulates peoples good nature. Never again and Never HIM/Rainbow International! <br /> 10. Mark my words... His business will fail in short order if he continues the way he is going. <br /Mary J.
- Recent Review:I have used them 2 or 3 times. They are very professional. I had an incident were a dog had diarrhea and threw up. I called them and they were here within an hour. They really work with you and they do a good jobDEBBIE M.
- Business Description:since 1999. really good, really fast, really cheap. Most detail shops take all day or days, so if TIME is your most valuable thing, then we are your choice and of coarse the quality is the best. We have invested in our detailing system more than anyone else in the world. We have equipment and process that makes us do what others just cant. We have worked ON our business, not just IN itRecent Review:Have take many cars to them in the past, but they have taken a horrible turn for the worst in the last months. Have taken three cars to them in the last month. The first one was OK, but they put and extra trunk liner and floor mats in my trunk that I had to take back down to them. The second, the entire interior was so coated everywhere in protectant spray that my hands were coated after driving it home, and my pants were stained from it. The last car, they vacuumed up a small rubber insert in a compartment of my center console, and when I spoke with Shane (the owner) about it, he said he would replace it. When I searched and found out it was only $11, I sent him a note with the price and was in the process of sending a follow up text to say don't worry about it, when he called me and berated me for 15 min without letting me get a word in edge wise. He told me if I could afford a nice car, I could afford to replace the part without bothering him. Seriously sounded like he was on something. When I told him I was a regular customer and had taken 6 or so cars in to his shop in the last year, he laughed and said he could care less. I guess he doesn't need my business, so I won't be "bothering" him anymore. I suggest you don't bother him eitherMark O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Hand-woven Persian rugs are luxurious, beautiful pieces of art as well as durable floor coverings. If you want those rich colors and designs to continue to shine, learn how to maintain your Persian rug the right way with these tips.
There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Twin Falls
- Glenns Ferry
carpet cleaners in Filer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Campbell's Cloudless Cleaning707 North View Dr.
Twin Falls, Idaho
- CANYON CARPET CARE3250 ridge place
Twin Falls, Idaho
- CASTLE CARPET CLEANING1008 S JEFFERSON ST
- Certified Carpet Cleaning601 Addison Ave
Twin Falls, Idaho
- CLAUDE BROWNS HOME FURNISHINGS202 MAIN AVE S
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- COUNTRY CARPET CLEANING908 15th Ave E
- Campbell's Cloudless Cleaning
- Elite Restoration- Twin Falls1920 Highland Ave E
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Elite Restoration- Twin Falls
- Floor Show, Inc.880 KOOTENAI CUT OFF RD
- Floor Show, Inc.
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning581 Sunrise Blvd N
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- On The Spot Cleaning & Restoration235 W Hwy 30
- On The Spot Cleaning and Restoration2030 W 65th S
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- ON THE SPOT CLEANING AND RESTORATION457 N 80 W
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal4106 NW 78 Terr
Coral Springs, Florida
- OdorXit Products
- SUNSHINE CHEM-DRY2659 E 105 N
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- SUNSHINE CHEM-DRY