GREEN ACRES HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

We have been in bussiness since 1994, we pride ourselves on being on time,clean, professional and we complete our job on time. Quality is our #1 priority!...

Broken Arrow Fencing

We are a family owned fencing construction business. Let us make your fencing desires become a reality. We specialize in barbed wire, pipe, continuous, buckrail, wood post and much more!

Big Dog Exteriors, Inc

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Roofing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

HomePro

We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.

Offers by HomePro on Angi

03/04/2014

Asked for a quote. Came out and said he'd get right back to me. 2 weeks later and 5+ follow ups by me he emails and says he got busy and can't quote. Should have told me 2 weeks and 2hrs of vacation i used ago...

Description of Work
Not known

Category fencing

I am very sorry I was not able to bid your job. My first priority is to the work I have already bid and committed to. It’s hard to turn down opportunities for work. My ultimate goal is to have happy customers.

07/29/2013

Made arrangements for Jared Finn to drop by to look over the property to give us a bid for a fence. Very polite and professional. In the end we chose someone else. Not because of price or any negatives but my wife desired to go with Lowes. Also asked about other services. May call when we are ready to install hardwood floor.

Description of Work
Requested bid for a fence.

06/23/2013

Details matter to us and they matter to this company. The follow through with what is promised and the end product always match. If they missed something, it has been our experience that they take care of it. Although we moved from the house that they have previously worked on, we are still within the area and we hope to use them at our new house.

Description of Work
We've used this company three times. The first time, they replaced all of the windows in our home. The second time, they replaced our fence. And the third time, they helped up fix up our house to put it on the market.

10/29/2012

They had to work around all kinds of landscaping and gardens. They are very considerate and professional. Punctual as well. Jared is a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Green Acres took out the old fence and put in a new fence without leaving any evidence of their work.

Category fencing

We are a complete Home Improvement Contractor inside and out.

N/A