We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Rexburg, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Rexburg
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Uncle Brian's Home ImprovementsThey did good quality work. They were very responsive when we first contacted them in fitting us into their very busy schedule. We live out of town and it was a real challenge trying to coordinate things. Brian took great care of scheduling and getting the crews in the house when they were scheduled. They did good quality work and had great communication. They kept us informed on what was going on and ensured that were were getting good quality of items. They were personable and nice to work with. We had a very cordial relationship with Brian and his workers. Overall, we are very pleased that we found them and grateful for the good work that that did
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThey were very responsive and did an excellent job. They are reliable and complete great work. I highly recommend them to others.
- We do that, PropertiesThis handyman went above and beyond what was expected. He was very honest, dependable and if he said he would do it he would make sure it got done. I would definitely have him come back and do more work .
- Paul Davis RestorationThey came and evaluated the job and set up immediately. The whole process took a week. They were professional, called before they came, and never once through the process did they treat us just as customers. They cared about how we were doing.
- Unique BuildersEverything went very good,The contractor is very knowledgeable,hard working,trustworthy, and a joy to be around.Unique builders charge very fair rates and it felt like we actually got more work done then what we had to pay for...top notch builder all the way!!We will definitely call him back..very nice man
- Paul Davis RestorationWe had problems that the management solved after we complained. They finished the work quickly and to our satisfaction. Honored the prices we original were quoted.
- American DrywallThey did a great job! They totally matched the existing ceiling texture. You can't tell it has been repaired!
- Tobin Cleaning & RestorationTobin was great. Leak was fixed immediately and drywall was patched and painted in a few days. We were very impressed with their service and competence.
Drywall Contractors in Rexburg
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:Burke’s Klein’s DKI provides complete damage restoration services to the Spokane, WA area. Water can cause damage to dry wall, carpet, wood floors, cabinets, furniture, and when not addressed immediately, can result in hazardous mold encroachment. Fire results in smoke stains and lingering unpleasant smells. High winds can damage structures and surrounding environments. When any of these things happen, you can count on the professionals at Burke’s Klein’s DKI. The dedicated and experience..Recent Review:Burke's Klein's was contacted by my insurance company after the Spokane windstorm in November 2015 to put up tarps over the damaged roofing areas. They made it out the same day and got the work done quickly. However the tarps were simply draped over the vent pipes protruding thru the roof. Lucky for us we had a roofing contractor in mind and made preparations to have the roof re-shingled within the week. The invoice was $1200 to nail down 3 large tarps. <br /timothy e.
- Business Description:lic & ins. TRU CONSTRUCTION. drywall*plaster*paint . owner / operator . firstname.lastname@example.org .801-884-7684
- Business Description:We can repair and construct, air conditioning, appliances, carpentry, drywall, electrical, flooring, heating and cooling, kitchen and bath remodeling, painting, plumbing, pressure washing, roofing and so much more. We can build a garage or addition for you. We will also be a general contractor for you on a house you are going to build.
- Business Description:I am a well rounded painter/handyman and I'm mechanically inclined I started my company about a year ago, I've been doing these types of jobs since I was 14 and I'm 24 now. I'm self employed so there wont be any crazy overhead fees or hidden costs I'm a dependable punctual knowledgeable person from home/ appliance repairs to auto repairs and also simple upgrades. My price points usually range from 20-30 per hour and I also will do flat rates depending on the job. No job is too BIG or too sm..
- Business Description:Are you looking for the best price, with outstanding quality? At Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel we guarantee to give you great pricing, with excellent quality! Local family owned business with many years of experience. We offer a large variety of services to meet our customers needs. No job is to big or small. Our estimates are always FRE
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing service and repair contractors performing all aspects of supplying and installing piping systems for homes and commercial properties. Design and remodel of kitchens and bathrooms. Faucet replacement and repair, water heater replacement and repair done by factory trained technicians expert drain cleaning using state of art equipmenRecent Review:Very well. Chaud's representative performed a preliminary inspection to confirm that replacement was necessary, and completed the job promptly. He was courteous and thorough in explaining what he was doing, and why, throughout the processMatthew V.
- Business Description:2 employees.Recent Review:Very good quality. Only complaint is I would have liked the basement done by August and I made the initial contact in February. Not sure if that's a typical amount of time to get that done. Seemed like they were busy. Overall we are very happy with the end product. Randy was good about keeping us informed as to what came next and possesses a good personalityRobert C.
- Business Description:Our commitment to excellence and unparalleled customer service are evidenced by the quality of our craftsmanship. We offer a variety of residential and commercial painting services at affordable prices to fit any budget. Whether you are a homeowner wanting a new look, a real estate agent preparing a home for the market, or a property manager looking to get repairs completed, we are confident you will be happy with the end result. Call today and see why we are the best painters in the area
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Sugar City
- Saint Anthony
- Idaho Falls
- Teton Village
drywall contractors in Rexburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALPINE BUILDERS1135 E 25TH ST
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- ALPINE BUILDERS
- Eastman handyman services
- Eastman handyman services
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling1015 E. 2650 S.
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Mother Hubbard Services1326 S Pioneer Way
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Mother Hubbard Services
- Paul Davis Restoration1022 E Lincoln Rd
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Paul Davis Restoration
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.