Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Rexburg, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Rexburg
- Garage Door MedicsOur job was the first one of the morning, and the service man (Dion) called ahead to advise us that he was headed to our house and would be there in 20 minutes. He made it in 10. Dion gave our Martin glass/aluminum 17' door a thorough inspecton, including the opener. All systems checked out fine, but he did a complete lubrication of all rollers, springs, and surfaces making an already quiet door almost completely silent. Overall, Dion was very courteous, punctual, and professionally knowledgable. Definitely a positive experience. We recommend Garage Door Medics
- Haney Door ServiceI called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommended!
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- Crawford Door Sales Of IdahoThe service man was very knowledgeable and nice with the installation. He was surely professional.
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDRepairman showed up on schedule at the time we agreed to the day before. Because of the type of spring that was installed years ago, he needed to return to the shop for the necessary parts, but came back within the hour. Work took about an hour to remove and replace the broken opener. Repairman was courteous and explained why the model of sprin I had was "antique" and not been used for over a decade. He also did a general cleaning of moving parts
- OVERHEAD DOOR CO OF POCATELLOCalled Pocatello Overhead Door on Tuesday and the repair work was scheduled for Wednesday morning at 10. The local sheriff's office had an emergency that morning and POD called to notify me that my repair would delayed an hour. Repairman called me when he arrived at my house, completed the replacement of the springs, and left me with a garage door that works much better than when we moved in to this house 15 years ago
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDShowed up unexpectedly, but timing worked great. Got to work and finished quickly. Didn't get irritated by me asking a lot of questions and didn't mind explaining what was being done (I really appreciate that).
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDI called and they were the only company able to come within a few days. What am I supposed to do with a garage door that can't close? They came in a few hours. The guy had the problem diagnosed before I even opened the garage door (the tracks were out of alignment, which he could tell from the paint scratches). Both doors were aligned and oiled within a few minutes. Very reasonably priced for the work done too
- Western Wholesale SupplyA competitor and quot;Russ's overhead doorsand quot; had quoted a 400.00 repair job to replace a and quot;bad motorand quot; on the garage door opener. The problem was a simple piece of hardware that had to be re-installed. I was extremely pleased with the service.
Garage Door Companies in Rexburg
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:Quickly diagnosed and explained what work needed to be done. He needed a more heavy duty spring to raise my garage door. Had it made and installed next day. Obvious to see he takes pride in his work. Very polite and friendlyJanice M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:It went pretty good but there are/were problems with the install. The astragal on the bottom of the door continues to roll-up as the door closes. A crew returned to address this issue but it still exists.Kellie L.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:1. The first tech diagnosed both pool pumps failed because our neighborhood flooded during Hurricane Harvey. Landmark contract does not cover flood. I appealed the denial. However the flood water was actually below the pump bearings. Needed a second opinion resulting in replacement of both pumps. The second technician did an excellent job of installing the pumps and checking my entire system. 2. The A/C service company replaced the fan motor on our 5 ton condenser. During their visit, they found leaks in the air plenum and retaped those. They unplugged the primary drain lines in two of our A/C units, both at the plenum outlet, and down the drain line to the house plumbing system. The tech did an excellent job and was good about asking all my questions. 3 weeks later the drain lines are blocked again. I fear the source of the problem has not been eliminated by simply cleaning the drain lines. Unfortunately in shaking the 1/2" PVC drain line, it separated 10 ft away at an elbow. Water soaked the insulation, spilled onto the second floor ceiling below, and down to the first floor ceiling before we noticed it. We filed a complaint and are waiting. The contractor said they did not have Liability Insurance yet Landmark requires they do. The resolution is still being worked at this time. Landmark gets high marks for holding our hand thru the entire processLou G.
- Business Description:We are a small S.E. Idaho Based Business that have been serving the community for over 20 years with excavation, remodel and handy man work.Recent Review:Very Well. They are professional and able to work to repair and solve anything that comes up during the remodel. They took about a week or so and were friendly and professional. Thank you Scott and his co worker BillCath M.
- Business Description:Sunroc is a family-owned and operated company with 12 locations throughout Utah and Idaho. We carry a wide variety of decking materials for the do-it-yourselfer, including Timbertech and Trex which carry a 25-year warranty with virtually no maintenance needed. Try our deck designer app on our website to help you plan your dream deck, sunrocbuildingmaterials.com/products/decking. Contact us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Called for a quote/estimate on adding insulation to the attic. Scheduled a time and the salesman was friendly, knowledgeable and prompt. He gave me a verbal quote while there in addition to calculating how much I would receive back in rebates. When he left he said he would email me an official quote including the rebated price for the work to be performed. Not until I called/emailed to follow-up several days later did I receive an answer. We discussed at that point when to schedule and we picked two possible days and the installers would call with 1 days notice. <br /> Well the day came and was almost over when I emailed to follow-up. He immediately called and mentioned that they were already on their way to my home, to which he apologized that no one had called to confirm the appointment. I had to excuse myself from work and head home right then. The attic work was done that day and it was determined that we could not do the wall insulation. The salesman came back out that evening to reevaluate what additional work could be done and mentioned that he would then email me a quote with the new work. <br /> Again 3-4 days went by with no word from Sunroc - I called to follow-up and to complain that my CC had been charged for the wall-insulation work that had never been done. He had the charges reversed the next day and promised to send me a quote for the new work to be performed. The new quote for work arrived a few days later but no firm date was scheduled for the work to be done. An installation employee showed up to my home 3 days later when I was heading out the door for an appointment, though I wanted the work to be done I couldnt as I didnt know they were coming. A few days later, with no phone call from the Sunroc salesteam to reschedule the work, I noticed my CC had been charged for the work that had not been done, again. <br /Robert S.
- Business Description:DZ Home Improvement LLC does all kinds of home improvement: Basement Finishing, Patios, Decks and Extensions, Room Additions, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Replacement Windows, Storm Doors, and interior upgrades such as molding. We are a local, family-owned business and have been doing home improvement projects in Utah and its surrounding states for more than 30 years already. We implement the highest standard possible in delivering services to clients who desire nothing but the best in home remo..
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:I only use James when I need some work done to my house. He responds fast, gets the work done quicker than just about anyone else I've ever used and seems very concerned with leaving his customers happy.Kelli R.
- Business Description:We are your local remodeling & repair team who specializes in completing household repairs, remodeling, small moving jobs, trash hauling, etc. We mainly work on the weekends, but we are also available a few evenings during the week in the Idaho Falls area. We are experienced, knowledgeable, precise, quick and provide fair pricing. Please call or text 208-557-8068 today for your free quote
- Business Description:NationServe of Lewiston has been servicing multiple cities within Idaho and Washington for over 35 years. As one of the original door companies in the area, we were first named CDS, then as Wayne-Dalton of Lewiston and now NationServe
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Rexburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!