A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Potlatch, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Potlatch
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- Mike's Lawn Service LLCInstallers showed up on time on the date agreed upon. They worked all day of the days they were on property. They cleaned up after themselves. The lead man willingly answered questions and explained and quot;thingsand quot;. They tested the installation to ensure it worked as intended. One zone of the system was not working as required, so they added a valve and installed a box in the lawn along with additional piping without any additional charges
- B & B SPRINKLERSI called in early October for a sprinkler blowout and they were all booked up for about 3 weeks. They came at precisely their scheduled time, completed the work efficiently, and billed me later for exactly the quoted amount. This year I scheduled my visit in late September for a slightly earlier date. In the spring, when I turned the system back on, I discovered a leak (unrelated to their previous work) in a portion of the yard. They came out, repaired it and tested the entire system, making several adjustments and minor repairs, all for a very reasonable fee. I have been pleased with their service and professionalism, and their office staff is very friendly and easy to work with
- ASPEN LANDSCAPING AND SPRINKLERWe had a hard time getting anyone to bid the job as it was Spring and most landscapers were busy. After several unsuccessful calls to "big" businesses, my brother recommended Aspen Landscaping. Klair Hall came at the designated time, paced off the yard, submitted a bid THAT DAY and left. His bid was lower than others and we hired him based on my brother's recommendation. He came to the house on the appointed day and went right to work. He did not spend time chatting or making small talk. Time is $$$ to him and he made excellent use of his time. He completed the job within three days and did an excellent job. Once the sprinklers were in place, he made sure they were set to for maximum use of the water. He explained the timing system on the panel, and made sure everything was in working order before he left. Once the work was "completed", he relaxed a bit and spent a short time chatting. He came back at a later date to do a smaller job for us and once again he was FAST, EFFICIENT, and a good, hard worker. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any of my neighbors or friends. And no... I'm not on the payroll, or a member of the family; just a woman who is mighty pleased with a job well done
Irrigation Systems Installers in Potlatch
- Business Description:One of the most distinctive features of any landscape is the trees and grass. These majestic examples of nature’s beauty add a unique energy and refreshing vitality to their surroundings. But if you have trees, you need proven professionals who know how to treat them right if you’re going to maximize their beauty and attractiveness. With many years of experience, The Yard Doctor from Twin Falls, ID is insured and will give you a very professional jobRecent Review:He does all kind of lawn work like tree spraying, fertilizers, and so forth. I do only the fertilization and not the bug control. I like him; he is honest. He does mine and my mother's yard; sometimes he does two for one. He comes out every month. He does not come in the winter but he writes me notes about coming in the spring. His son-in-law used to own the business. I paid him for the whole year because he said he was broke and asked if I could pay him upfront; and he did not show up after that. I was kind of disappointed to say the least, so I fired him. Later, he said his dad took over both of them and I exchanged phone numbers with them again but they did not come out and finally their secretary came in and worked things out. We patched it up and we are together againkathleen k.
- Business Description:A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape has been here in the Valley for over 25 years. We have a long list of completed projects and satisfied customers, both residential and commercial. Our most recent project is the Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridain. We will work with all customers, residential and commercial to provide a solution for all irrigation and landscape needsRecent Review:Ken and his crew did an outstanding job. In particular, when they removed the backyard fountain, they had to remove a section of fencing to gain access. They had to use a tractor due to the size of the rocks that had to be removed so they laid down on the existing lawn special planks to minimize any damage. When they were done with the work, including re-installing the section of fencing, you couldn't tell that any work had been done either to the fence or the lawn! <br /David F.
- Business Description:Year round and seasonal landscape maintenance. Spring and/or Fall cleanupsRecent Review:It went great! when I asked what I owed he said: "nothing". Will definitely use a gain.John K.
- Business Description:Install new irrigation systems. Service, revamp and maintain irrigation systems. Winterize and Reactivate systems. Install and repair domestic waterlines.Recent Review:Installation was fast, almost too fast because some sprinkler heads were not set right in the ground and cannot be adjusted properly. Some are too high and some are too low. We paid immediately upon completion with the assurance if anything needed to be adjusted or corrected just give him a call. He assured us we would have a six month warranty on all the work that was done. Since the installation, we have noticed several problems with the sprinkler system. We called several times for Dennis Maurer, the owner, to come out and correct the problems. It has been almost two months now and we still have not heard a word from him even after repeated calls by us and a friend who knows Dennis Maurer. Very horrible service! I am about to call another sprinkler company to address the issues and send the billing to Lewiston Sprinkler. Be aware, do not use this company for your sprinkler needsJerry B.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing service and repair contractors performing all aspects of supplying and installing piping systems for homes and commercial properties. Design and remodel of kitchens and bathrooms. Faucet replacement and repair, water heater replacement and repair done by factory trained technicians expert drain cleaning using state of art equipmenRecent Review:Very well. Chaud's representative performed a preliminary inspection to confirm that replacement was necessary, and completed the job promptly. He was courteous and thorough in explaining what he was doing, and why, throughout the processMatthew V.
- Business Description:sprinkler system installed on new and existing lawn and gardens ,full service landscaping from bush ,trees, rock walls, pavers, ponds
- Business Description:We are a small company that usually has from 4 to 8 employees that believe in quality over mass production. We accept cash, credit, or check. We do offer a discount for cash payments. At Lewiston/Moscow Landscape we have the equipment, knowledge and man power to accomplish anything you can dream..
- Business Description:Owner operated. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured.Recent Review:unknownjeramy l.
- Recent Review:He is always there on time when he says he is going to be. He always returns my calls.Kevin L.
- Business Description:Over 30 years experience in full sprinkler installation, landscape, lawn care, and certified backflow testing.Recent Review:I have been associated with Artesian and Kerry Morgan for many years as they have done sprinkler system repairs for my employer. Our experience has always been positive. The work is completed on time and we've never had to ask them to come back and finish or to fix a problem. When the grounds mechanics come across and issue with the sprinkler system that is beyond their capability or time constraints make it more efficient to call someone, Artesians is the first and only phone call. I would have no problem recommending them. <br /Margo T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Potlatch
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING355 Opal Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- BUDGET YARD SCAPING
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
- Direct Control
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Fine Line Lawn Services812 Park Dr.
- Fine Line Lawn Services
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- PARAMOUNT PEST CONTROL INC131 SNAKE RIVER AVE
- PARAMOUNT PEST CONTROL INC