The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Pocatello, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Pocatello
- THOMPSON PAVINGEveryone I talked to was helpful, courteous and professional. They care about the work they preform. My job was simple, just deliver and spread crush asphalt on my driveway. There were some larger rocks that got into the mix, I didn't have to point this out. I think this speaks of the character of the company. I received a call before I got home informing me that they noticed some larger rocks in the mix and that they would keep care of it. They kept their word, and did just that the next business day, and brought some more material to make up for the rock. That meant a lot to me for them to do all that instead of just leaving it as my problem
- Liddil Paving LlcI contacted Liddil based on my search of Angie's List. This project is at my second home, on three acres. During one of my visits, in March, he came out, took measurements, and discussed how he does the work. I went back home to my primary location. A week later I had an estimate, which I approved. Two months later, after risk of frost was gone, he performed the work. I returned in June and was highly pleased by the excellent job, performed while I was 1200 miles away. I have received many compliments on it. He is coming by next week to follow up and see how it is curing. I am very pleased with his work
- Liddil Paving LlcThe removal and new driveway install was completed well. The concrete edging and the flower bed blocks look great and work well. Some other retaining blocks were moved out of place and are now paved in that position. That was 2 years ago and I have recently contacted the company to have a sealer put on. I am concerned that the driveway (new asphalt) isn't holding up as well as it should. The spray sealer on the old asphalt isn't holding up very well. When applied the 2 technicians used blowers to clear the dirt and debris. I'm not certain that was as through as it might have been. Overall, I am pleased with the project and will be working with them again
- Imperial Asphalt MaintenanceExtremely professional! This is actually the first time that the job has been done correctly. They had a crew of six and did an EXCELLENT job. I HIGHLY recommend Imperial Asphalt and am so thrilled that we found them!
- Slender PavingHaving waited weeks for a local paving company to set a date for my driveway a representative from Slender paving knocked on my door and asked if I would be interested in having my driveway blacktopped so I asked for a quote. They came in several hundred dollars above what the local company had bid it for and I said that I would go with the other company. He asked what the bid was and when he was told agreed to do it for the same amount. Promising that they could do it the next day I agreed. A few specific requests, which were part of the bid from the other company (e.g. wings on the entrance), we agreed upon the price and work to be completed. As they were finishing the paving I noticed that there were no "wings" as were requested and physically had been drawn in the dirt with my foot. I was told it would be taken care of and as I had to leave to take care of some business in town I left assuming it would be done as requested - MISTAKE. When I came back the representative came to collect the check I went out and showed him what was not done as requested and he simply said "sorry" and took the check. To add insult to injury, prior to starting the job, he had asked me if I have a 1/2" deep socket they could use to replace all the planks on there trailer which was rotted (just another clue I ignored) and when I asked if I could have it back, he said "could we still use it for a little longer as we are still working on the trailer?" He must have read the look on my face and said "I will go get it for you." Over all the driveway is blacktopped but the wing was not completed and the sides are not done very evenly - having never blacktopped I assume this was normal - but having done concrete work for many years I doubt it to be so. Another concern was that they stated they were out of Meridian, Idaho but all my research on reviews showed them only out of Phoenix, Arizona, all though most of the reviews were fairly good. Lesson learned; go with your local provider and not some roving company. Kind of reminds me of the old barn painters growing up down south. Job looked great until the rain came
Driveway Pavers in Pocatello
- Business Description:Are you looking for the best price, with outstanding quality? At Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel we guarantee to give you great pricing, with excellent quality! Local family owned business with many years of experience. We offer a large variety of services to meet our customers needs. No job is to big or small. Our estimates are always FRE
- Business Description:decorative landscape curbing, colored, stamped concrete, driveways, parking lots, foundations ect...
- Business Description:We will repair your house driveway or your commercial parking lot we seal coat we use hot tar to repair your crack in drive way we also do pressure washing parking lot striping pot hole repair
- Business Description:We are a small S.E. Idaho Based Business that have been serving the community for over 20 years with excavation, remodel and handy man work.Recent Review:Jerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the futureVernon U.
- Business Description:Two to four employees family operated
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Recent Review:The removal and new driveway install was completed well. The concrete edging and the flower bed blocks look great and work well. Some other retaining blocks were moved out of place and are now paved in that position. That was 2 years ago and I have recently contacted the company to have a sealer put on. I am concerned that the driveway (new asphalt) isn't holding up as well as it should. The spray sealer on the old asphalt isn't holding up very well. When applied the 2 technicians used blowers to clear the dirt and debris. I'm not certain that was as through as it might have been. Overall, I am pleased with the project and will be working with them again. <br /Elaine T.
- Business Description:paving & excavationRecent Review:Everyone I talked to was helpful, courteous and professional. They care about the work they preform. My job was simple, just deliver and spread crush asphalt on my driveway. There were some larger rocks that got into the mix, I didn't have to point this out. I think this speaks of the character of the company. I received a call before I got home informing me that they noticed some larger rocks in the mix and that they would keep care of it. They kept their word, and did just that the next business day, and brought some more material to make up for the rock. That meant a lot to me for them to do all that instead of just leaving it as my problemAdam S.
- Business Description:Edson is a hard working entrepreneur and all around businessman with a servants heart and business model focused on customer satisfaction and quality craftsmanship.Our goal is to bring our clients the most value for their money and always keep them our main focus to be certain they are not only satisfied but completely thrilled with all of our services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Fort Hall
- Arbon Valley
- American Falls
- Lava Hot Springs
- Idaho Falls
- Malad City
driveway paving contractors in Pocatello
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dirt-T-Boyz construction642 Richland
- Dirt-T-Boyz construction
- FINE LINE CURBING690 Butterfly DR
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- FINE LINE CURBING
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Liddil Paving Llc715 E Commercial Plz
Soda Springs, Idaho
- Liddil Paving Llc
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel2830 Druvor St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100