Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Pocatello, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Pocatello
- DaBella - BoiseKyle was amazing. Showed up on time. Very well spoken and was able to communicate information to me in an easy to understand yet professional way. He was very good about accommodating my budget as much as possible and listened to my concerns then tried to find a way to address them.
- DaBella - BoiseMelia did an absolute amazing job making sure the windows I received were top quality and the best price and payments that would fit my budget she was very professional and answered all the questions I had about the whole process I 10/10 would recommend this company for any services/renovations you need preformed read less
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future read less
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome! read less
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation read less
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down read less
- J & J ConstructionIt went very smoothly. The workers were very nice and easy to talk with. The work was done beautifully. The price was exactly the amount quoted prior to work starting. They made suggestions before starting work that were very good and made the whole project better. They were very considerate of our living in the home at the time and cleaned their work area very well each day. They notified us whenever they would not be coming that day as they were awaiting a subcontractor. They have done a minor job or us recently. It was done exactly as needed and within the price and time frame they gave us. All in all, we had a smooth and pleasant experience. I would definitely hire them again and will recommend them to anyone talking of remodeling or needing their services in any way read less
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed read less
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesThey respond within a few minutes in an emergency, and are very professional. All in all very impressed each time I’ve hired them and would definitely do it again and will in a heart beat.
Door Installers in Pocatello
- Business Description:For residential siding, window installation, and any other home renovation project, you’ll want to hire home remodelers with decades of professional experience and a commitment to exceptional service. K-Designers has all of that and much more, including quality products, affordable pricing, and easy financing options. We have garnered over 15 National awards for expert design, premium products, and quality craftsmanship. We have been ranked in the 'Top 5 Largest Remodeling Firms' in the Wes.. read lessRecent Review:A bunch of scammers. Skeptical that the positive reviews on here are real reviews. We scheduled an appointment for an estimate for replacing 2 small windows on the side of our house. The call to schedule the estimate took forever, and we never received any sort of confirmation that they said they would send. Their "marketing director" came and told us there was a special "marketing campaign" going on and we would be able to get a big discount if we let them use our house as part of their campaign. Despite the fact that we only wanted 2 windows replaced, they proceed to look at the whole house and pushed hard to get us to consider changing all the windows. It ended up taking almost 2 hours in total during a work day, and they wanted us to sit down with them for 4 MORE HOURS to discuss more details about the "marketing opportunity". Lots of pushy and unscrupulous tactics used. After a quick Google search, realized they pull this same stunt on many poeple. Stay far away from this company read lessChris S.
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:I called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommended read lessjoe l.
- Business Description:Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement,.. read lessRecent Review:Brian Chacon & Jacob Motloch were great. We were impressed with their professionalism and knowledge. Level of service was top-notch.Robyn D.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Boise! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating .. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. We had a new sliding glass door with built-in dog door installed. There was a fairly long wait time until the door was built (approximately 2 months), but once it shipped from their factory, the installation was fast and easy. We had a minor issue with the screen door, but they came out within 3 business days and fixed it. All in all I couldn't be happier with our door and our experience with the company read lessDAVID H.
- Business Description:Established in 2017, but equipped with many years of experience, All About Remodeling and Handyman Services is a 2017 Super Service Award winner, providing not only quality work, but quality customer service. At All About Remodeling and Handyman Services we help home owners improve their lives by making their dreams a reality. With our knowledgeable crew, we handle all aspects of your remodeling project from start to finish, giving you peace of mind. No job is too big or too small and our ser.. read lessRecent Review:Rocky Mountain Cabinets provided. Not very best quality, but good construction. Somewhat troublesome install. Classic Marble did counter tops, great. Contractor did plumbing and touch up. Really come out fine! Good Price. $4,000 below next bid read lessMark F.
- Business Description:Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:Dave was on time for the appointment. He was super friendly, efficient, and professional. He quickly repaired the stairs and did it was ease. I greatly appreciate his quality of work and would highly recommend to anyone in need of handyman work. Thanks again! read lessScott M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:J&B Superior Exteriors is a exterior construction company. We do roofing, siding, windows, and gutters. Whether new construction or remodel we do it allRecent Review:Initially, the roofing was fine. They were also asked to fix several areas that were prone to leaks. They also did that, however, one area was not repaired and the leaking resulted in the replacement of wood flooring. I've called them at least 3 times to fix that leaking area and my calls were never acknowledged or returned. The bottom line, initial service may be fine - but any followup will not happen. Young fellow trying to make a business but apparently that business is a one time deal. Pay and go! read lessJohn T.
- Business Description:When you need a glass expert in Ada County to help you renovate your windows and cut down costs on your next electricity bill, look no further. Glass Doctor of Southwest Idaho provides home, business and auto services to Boise, Ogden, and Pocatello and surrounding areas. Whether it’s installing, repairing or upgrading, we have a solution for you. With our around the clock availability, our team offers services that could not only benefit your home, business and vehicle, but also the environm.. read lessRecent Review:Called four days prior to appointment to cancel, and with a canceled appointment I was still charged.Ronad G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Fort Hall
- Arbon Valley
- American Falls
- Lava Hot Springs
- Idaho Falls
- Malad City
door installers in Pocatello
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bannock Carpentry331 Lavender St
- Bannock Carpentry
- Campbell's Quality Exteriors7000 N River Rd
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Car Part Solutions Inc
Rancho Cordova, California
- CARDERS DOORS & MILWORKPO Box 482
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Boise6010 W Franklin Rd
- City Creek Glass555 PERSHING AVE
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Campbell's Quality Exteriors
- DaBella - Idaho Falls504 S Woodruff Ave
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- DaBella - Idaho Falls
- Franklin Building Supply1951 Flandro Dr
- Franklin Building Supply
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- LEGACY GLASS ART1407 W JEFFERSON ST
- LEGACY GLASS ART
- Newt Construction LLC6462 W Broadway St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Newt Construction LLC
- OVERHEAD DOOR CO OF POCATELLO1626 N HARRISON AVE A
- OVERHEAD DOOR CO OF POCATELLO
- Renovation by Burbach3362 W 1820 S
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Renovation by Burbach
- The Hardwood Store250 W. Miles Ave
- The Hardwood Store