Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Plummer, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Plummer
- USA Insulation of Spokane-CDAExcellent service! Jason and Daryl are very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. Jason clearly explained my attic insulation inadequacies his recommendations, and worked with accommodating my scheduling needs. Daryl was efficient and tidy with the installation and thorough with answering my questions and walking me through the work completed. I would absolutely recommend and hire again
- Simon's Construction ServicesThe project was quite complex, removing/replacing walls, doorways, massive amounts of electrical, plumbing, drywall, carpentry, countertops, fireplace, mantle, hearth, flooring and paint. Simon's communication was by far the best of any contractor I have ever worked with.
- Affordable HandymanSpencer was great. He was prompt in his response and estimated quote to do the job. He was diligent and very personable. I will be hiring Spencer before anyone should I need anything done to my home in the future.
- Elite Construction & RemodelingSergey and all of the various crews who worked for him were talented, timely, patient, hard working and very friendly. The completed work doubled our living space and we are so over the moon happy with everything that is done. Sergey was so kind and amazing in helping turn an old, naked and cold basement into a warm, beautiful master living space with large bathroom with stacking washer dryer....huge bedroom with large living room and separate storage room. He is very highly recommended and we will use him again as we remodel other projects in this little 1943 postwar cottage cutie
- Elite Construction & RemodelingWe made inquiries with several companies but only Elite construction contacted us with respect to getting a quote. After we sent Sergey some videos he gave a rough estimate to make sure it was within my budget and then drove the hour and a half to the site to do a final quote. I must admit I was expecting feedback, like this is too far for us to commute etc .. but Sergey was not fazed by that and after finding I had installed the wrong wall insulation we agreed on a price to fix that, sheetrock, texture, trim the windows/screen door on the East facing wall and paint the interior. Timeline wise we received the quote the end of May and it was anticipated that they could start the end of July, as it happened there was an opportunity to get some work done between other projects at the end of June. This happened and then they ended up completing the middle of July which was way beyond expectations and allowed us to enjoy some time in the Cabin during the Summer. Overall we were impressed with the excellent and professional communication and the quality and timeliness of the work, given this was a 3 hour commute every day to the site I thought the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend their services to others. Chris & Gai
- Elite Construction & RemodelingLiving in a neighborhood where the parking space is very limited, we decided to inquire about a three car garage build in our backyard from Elite. Sergey gave us a fair quote and got us squeezed into his booked up schedule. The only difficult part of the whole project was the waiting to get started! We now have a spacious three-car garage that we also use for storage. Thanks to the whole crew, we'll never have to park a block away again
- Elite Construction & RemodelingSergey at Elite presented ideas of creating a functional room. What was created was so much more than we could ever have expected! Sergey and his team are talented, professional, prompt and dependable -if they said they would be there tomorrow at 7, they were there at 7, fun and so easy to work with. Sergey communicated every step of the way and involved us and our ideas along they way. Our house has a very unique style - slanted interior walls, curved exterior that made the project that much more challenging. This rotten room was transformed into a huge master suite with 9ft ceiling, several windows, slider, a full bathroom and a peaked roof to replace the flat roof. The room is beautiful and the exterior blends so perfectly to our unique house that it looks like it was always there! Thanks so much
- Elite Construction & RemodelingWe just completed our 2nd large remodel project with Elite Contruction which turned out fabulous. This was almost a complete renovation on a 1929 house, taking out walls, replacing all windows, adding egress windows, complete remodel of kitchen and laundry room, rewiring, adding 2 bedrooms, decks, building a fence + much more. Sergey and the Elite team did a fabulous job on all of it! The 91 year old floors were patched, refinished and looked brand new! We appreciated Sergey’s ideas and suggestions, for example, the front concrete stairs were disintegrated and closed off as so hazardous. When discussing the stair replacement, Sergey suggested to not do this rather close off as there were 2 other entrances, instead creating a deck off the front entrance. This created value and a great space for our beautiful house! Thanks to the Elite Team we beautifully updated our 1929 home
- Elite Construction & RemodelingThe addition exceeded expectations!! It added space and much needed light and we are so happy with the quality of work provided by Sergei and company. Before starting all details are gone over ahead of time as is the order and time frame it will take to complete the job. Honest and reliable workers who take pride in what they do. Beautiful job, highly recommend!
- Elite Construction & RemodelingSergie is very thorough regularly checking the work and when needed he would jump in and help. His workers were very detailed and did quality work. They were all a pleasure to work with.
Insulation Companies in Plummer
- Business Description:USA Insulation has been America's comfort, savings and energy efficiency experts for over 35 years. With decades of experience and a name synonymous with quality, you can rely on our team to go above and beyond when insulating your home. We not only use superior USA made products and have highly-trained teams but we treat each home as if it were our own. We're proud to own and manufacture our proprietary USA Premium Foam Insulation at our corporate facility in Cleveland, Ohio. Our lightweight..Recent Review:Excellent service! Jason and Daryl are very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. Jason clearly explained my attic insulation inadequacies his recommendations, and worked with accommodating my scheduling needs. Daryl was efficient and tidy with the installation and thorough with answering my questions and walking me through the work completed. I would absolutely recommend and hire againJoanne H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated general contractor that has been servicing the Spokane area for 20 years. We specialize in window installations and replacements, but come from a full background of residential remodel and home building. As a licensed general contracting company, we deliver customer satisfaction with trustworthy and honest prices. We craft superior quality, attractive windows for residential properties at a price that won't hurt your wallet! We are a small business with a big abil..Recent Review:2 employees came out first thing in the morning, very prompt and professional. They got to work right away, we had 2 egress windows put in our basement rooms and the workers got everything done in one day! Paul was very professional and explained everything to a T. Would definitely recommend 100% and will be calling him if we need anyone work doneChris C.
- Business Description:Elite Construction & Remodeling is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor specializing in new construction and many remodeling services. Visit us online at www.eliteconstructionspokane.com for more information. We are a family owned and operated business since 2001. For nearly 20 years, we have been providing quality remodels, additions, and new builds for the Pacific Northwest, including work for the City of Spokane. It is our goal to understand each homeowner's needs and dreams c..Recent Review:Elite Construction was the company I chose to do the siding and painting of my house. My house was in bad shape and needed a drastic amount of help. They did an amazing job and I am completely happy with the job that they did. Not only did Sergey (the owner), Roman (Sergey's son-in-law) and the rest of the team do an amazing job, they were also professional, kind, prompt, and willing to answer any questions I had. As an older person, I was skeptical that I would find a company that would not take advantage of me but Sergey was very forthcoming when it came to the job, price and timeline. They went above and beyond my expectations when it came to the quality of work, as well as the length of time to complete the job. They were early to arrive, wasted no time throughout the day getting work done, did not take extended breaks or lunches, they were respectful when talking to me and they made sure to clean up after themselves at the end of each day. Sergey made sure to stop by as often as possible and check, then double check the work to make sure they were giving the customer quality service. If something needed to be adjusted or slightly changed, Sergey made sure to communicate that with me prior to starting anything so there were no hidden secrets or charges in the end. It was the first time in a long time that I did not feel as though I needed to stand outside and "supervise" a job. I would promote and recommend Elite Construction to anyone and everyone, especially for older customers who have had bad experiences in the past with bigger companies like I have. To say that I am happy with Elite Construction, Sergey, Roman and the rest of the team would be an understatement. I have friends, family and neighbors all asking me when I tore down my old house and built this new one. I now have the best looking house within a 10 block radius (in my opinion). I am not sure that there are enough good things I can say about them and definitely recommend them to everyoneConnie K.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Specializing in Professional Roof Repair. Additional DBA - Jimmy's Contractor Services Inc. Additional contact name - Kristi Young. Additional phone - (509) 924-1989. Award winning.Recent Review:It went very well. They arrived early and did a wonderful job.Marie B.
- Business Description:I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impres..Recent Review:At first Spencer was very responsive and willing to work with my schedule. There was going to be a pause of about a week because some of the things needed to be done during daylight hours. After I paid Spencer for the initial work I was never able to reach him again. No text, no call, nothing. So I am left with a giant hole in my floor, still no updated lights and less money. Very poor experienceSara B.
- Recent Review:Dave at Glacier Property Solutions was a nightmare to work with. Every time he said he would do something, he failed. He made several commitments as we prepared to list our property for sale. But he failed to meet ANY of them. And then when completely radio silent while we waited for him to follow through. When he got back in touch (only after I left a negative review) with the BBB.org) he made excuses: very busy, staff turn over. Etc. Yet his social media accounts show his company celebrating at resorts and claiming lots of success. All while his customers are ignored. Avoid at all costsJohn H.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Capstone has a staff of 50+ employees. We are locally owned and have been in business since 1990. We are preferred providers with several insurance companies due to our reputation and reliable service. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction and quality workmanshipRecent Review:Capstone Construction is still practicing this: I left negative reviews online, on my FB, on Google etc. They sent a letter to us threatening to charge us a $100.00 a day if we and our friends do not delete the negative reviews. They stated it was on their contract that we signed. It was during an emergency, our basement was flooded. We called Capstone and as I had the phone on speaker, I asked what the cost would be if they came to pump the water out. I was told since its after hours, it would be $90.00 an hour. When they arrived there was 18 inches of water in our basement. Before they got started they handed my husband the contract. My husband quickly signed it so that they would begin pumping the water out. On the back page, it was in their contract that negative reviews would cost $100.00 a day, added to our bill. They over charged us approx. 3x the cost quoted, and they blatantly lied on their response to the Attorney General. This company is dirty, they have intimidated consumers not to write poor reviews. It is apparent that this is their regular practice, if a company did good, fair, honest work, they wouldn't have to put that clause on the back of their contract...I do not recommend them, the flood and loss was bad enough, then we find out we hired a crooked unethical company that will, intimidate, lie and cheat the consumerMike A.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Did not mention during reroof that the chimney mortar needed repair. Water leaked through the mortar during the winter and caused ceiling damage and mold. We had to hire another contractor to fix the flashing This took care of the water leak. The original flashing was damaged during the reroofing of the house by Quality Roofing and due to the mortar problem around the chimney water leakage occurred. Quality Roofing will not stand behind their work and will not make good for the damage. Very poor contractor. Would not recommend them to reroof a doll houseLorraine A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Is DIY fiberglass insulation safe? Handling fiberglass could cause a range of health issues related to skin, eyes, organs, and even cancer. Knowing how to avoid fiberglass dangers is important when planning a DIY insulation project.
Find insulation contractors in
- Saint Maries
- Liberty Lake
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Post Falls
- Otis Orchards
- Spokane Valley
- Newman Lake
insulation contractors in Plummer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alpine Construction4419 E Glennaire Dr
- Alpine Construction
- CAPSTONE CONSTRUCTION CO INC2917 E FRANCIS AVE
- Castle Rock Construction9155 finucane dr
- CDA Home Improvements1611 E Birch Ave.
Coeur D' Alene, Idaho
- CDB Construction822 Morgan
- Coeur d'Alene Custom Remodeling1414 E Maple Ave
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Cowboy & Indian Windows Siding1818 E 15th Avenue
- CR Clark Construction, LLC1005 E Hastings
Coeur D 'alene, Idaho
- CAPSTONE CONSTRUCTION CO INC
- Foam Tech4137 E 3rd Ave Ste A
Post Falls, Idaho
- Foam Tech
- Inland Northwest Construction Company6108 N BLUE SPRUCE LN
- Inland Northwest Construction Company
- Jimmy's Roofing11401 East Montgomery Drive Suite 2
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Jimmy's Roofing
- Quality Roofing14003 E. Nixon Ave.
Spokane Valley, Washington
- Quality Roofing
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Reeder Home Services
- USA Insulation of Spokane-CDA1527 E Lyons Ave
- USA Insulation of Spokane-CDA