New Revelation Technology

Idaho: Contractors
10/31/2021

3624 E Newby St

Nampa, ID 83687

New Revelation Technology is an electrical Contractor serving Idaho with offices in Nampa, Twin Falls, and Pocatello. Our staff is of the most knowledgeable and courteous in the business. Our systems of operation allow us to provide our customers with the service they desire with the 5 star rating they hope for....

electrician (7)home security systems (2)lighting (1)

02/05/2021

Perfect These two were friendly, professional and quick. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Hang chandler

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

09/26/2020

Jack evaluated the job and was able to reinstall the new GFI by modifying the existing wiring. He was very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
I had an outlet in a kitchen GFI circuit o bad. The box is older construction and with the number of wires, which were very short, it was very difficult to work with.

Category electrician,home security systems

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

08/08/2020

The electrician arrived and I took him to where it was wanted. He looked around and seen a box on the pole next to the house. He opened the box and there was an outlet already there. I thought it was an empty box. He saved me money by taking the time to look before doing anything.

Description of Work
Electrical Outlet added outside house.

Category home security systems

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

08/07/2020

Great. Company came out and performed all the work to above standards, were polite and detailed what they were doing prior to start. In my eyes the company went above and beyond. Would use this company again for future electrical needs. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Split rooms onto separate circuits

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

06/26/2020

Very good we feel like we got great quality work it took a while to get done but worth the wait

Description of Work
Putting electric in shop

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

03/12/2020

They were great and really good. we never had any trouble with him, we call him and he came very quick he is very reliable. Its been 7 to 8 years that we've been using his service, he gave us a fair price, does a good quality of work and he is very personable, friendly, on time and we always contact him.We actually have another contractor, but we mostly use his service.

Description of Work
Electrical Repair

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

03/12/2020

It was excellent, really good. The owner was personal, effective, he knew what he was doing, and excellent electrician. It was some kind of comforting and he didn't over charged me.

Description of Work
They did some electrical work in my house

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

02/14/2020

The certified electrician was on time very professional he located the problem fast he didnt make us wait all day for him he's nice to children and gave my son a dollar!

Description of Work
Check circuit breaker and fixed outlets

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

Thank you for the review! I’m only sorry I didn’t get to meet you [Member Name Removed]. You have a beautiful family and a lot can be told of a man with respectful children. You have much to be proud of!!!

Any of your Electrical needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing