American Leak Detection - Oregon

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2005

Portland, OR 97213

American Leak Detection offers the highest level of expertise in the field of leak detection and line locating. We are licensed and bonded in Oregon and Washington. Award winning....

01/29/2019

William H.

They showed up right on time and quickly found the source of the problem.

Description of Work
Investigate source of water leak.

03/24/2018

FREDERICK B.

I was able to schedule an appointment for the next day. The service person arrived on time and did a thorough investigation for all potential leak sources and properly identified the problem.

Description of Work
Find source of leak that was buckling the flooring in a finished basement

Category basement waterproofing

So glad we could help you so quickly! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

09/15/2017

Ellen B.

Very thorough inspection. Measured flow from each head and determined there was no leak in the system.

Description of Work
Looked for leaks in irrigation system

09/15/2017

Ellen B.

Completely satisfied. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Very knowledgeable. City thought I had a water leak. ALD ran tests on entire sprinkler system proving that each station was consuming the correct amount of water.

Category plumbing

So glad we could help you out! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

07/05/2017

William K.

Location of leak and water line to house was found and marked quickly. A "y" in the piping after it came into the house was not found. (A justification for lower quality rating, but this was not normal and could not have been foreseen easily.) After water line from street was replaced and water was routed to one branch of the "y" and no cold water was available in half the house, the existence of the "y" was realized. Once this was realized, the decision was made to replace all of the plumbing in the house. Probably the only real downside to not knowing the actual location of the pipes is the frustration that the new waterline from the street did not fix the problem and the plumbing work to replace all of the pipes could be scheduled for two weeks.

Description of Work
Detected location of leak under slab. Location of leak and waterlines were marked with tape and paint to help plumber.

Category plumbing

Very glad we could help you out [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review!

05/11/2017

FRED P.

My rental condo had an apparent underground leak and I was told by the management company that I would need to hire someone myself to find it. American leak Detection was recommended. I called them and the next available time they had was nearly a week away, so I had to wait. On the day the technician, Tony, was able to come over, I went to the location (I live 25 miles away) and he was already on the job, having found the spot where a bad connection 3.5 feet underground was losing water. He was cordial and professional, and explained everything I needed to know. He marked the location in blue for the plumber who would come later to make the repair. I am very satisfied with the service provided.

Description of Work
Underground leak detection at a condo I own, in Vancouver

Category plumbing

I'm so glad we were able to help you out! Thank you for the review!

05/10/2017

Annalisa T.

Description of Work
I had a leak on my property. Determined the leak was outside. Narrowed it down to a pipe going to a hose outlet. Pinpointed the leak under the cement.

03/15/2017

Chuck R.

Great service. Found the leak in a weird spot. Dug it out so we could see what the plumber needed to do.

Description of Work
a substantial water leak

Category plumbing

So glad we could help you out! Thank you for the review!

02/02/2017

Al T.

Eric Sorenson, Leak Specialist, arrived within the specified time frame and clearly explained the process, expectations and cost. Being a senior citizen, he applied their 10% Senior Citizen Discount. Eric determined a leak rate of 1.34 gallons/minute equating to 1,938 gallons/day! He suggested I ask the City of Tigard if they will apply a "leak credit" to my anticipated large water bill. Identifying the pipe as non-metallic, he attached power to the trace wire and marked the pipe's path with blue spray paint. Before injecting inert gas into the system, he reminded me to notify everyone in the home to refrain from turning on any water devices. He located the leak under our front entry walkway about 3.5 feet deep. In addition to locating the leak, he instructed me on how to safely turn on the valve at the garage and how to properly shutoff & drain my outside faucets for cold weather. As you would guess, Eric was very friendly and informative. The next day, I received a copy of the paid invoice and detailed report from American Leak Detection via email ... prompt and clear! Thank you Eric and American Leak Detection!

Description of Work
Locate a water leak determined to be in my main water line between the city water meter and the shutoff valve in the garage (distance of 60 feet).

Category plumbing

So glad we could help! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review!

01/23/2017

John N.

Great, they came out and found the leak immediately which allowed the plumber to quickly fix.

Description of Work
They found a leak that was outside of my foundation.

Category plumbing

So glad we could assist you! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

Wonderman Remodeling & Handyman Services

WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS DURING THIS PANDEMIC Note: We have implemented new procedures to comply with government issued guidelines regarding the Corona virus. Please visit http://wondermanremodeling.com/corona-virus for more information Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job or hour. No service charges. License Number: 174864. For quickest response please fill out the form at http://wondermanremodeling.com/contact/ or by email: contact@wondermanhandyman.com. You can also reach us at 503-914-6512

Offers by Wonderman Remodeling & Handyman Services on Angi
    Portland Construction LLC

*** ATTENTION CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC*** WHAT IS PORTLAND CONSTRUCTION IS DOING? To all of our Clients we would like to let u know that you can be sure to contract us without any pending and with the confidence that we are taking all the necessary precautions to give you all the Safety to your family that due to the CoronaVirus, we will be disinfecting all our Tools before entering your home,of course takes time consuming but Portland Construction's priority is your safety and your Family,also we will have a Water Station with Soap outside to wash our hands before entering your home.We will treat your house like if is our house . Please stay safe and Healthy! PORTLAND CONSTRUCTION LLC is a full ser­vice DRYWALL COMPANY and REMODEL with 20 Years Experience Building Nike, INTEL, OHSU, Legacy Hospitals,Providence Hospitals and Schools over the years (Commercial and Residential). We are de­voted to ful­fill­ing the needs of our lo­cal clients. Our goal is to cre­ate a level of trust with our cus­tomers, so that they are com­fort­able know­ing that our pric­ing struc­ture will be money well spent on their dry­wall projects. It’s im­por­tant for us to dif­fer­en­ti­ate our­selves from fly-by-night con­trac­tors and de­serve the rep­u­ta­tion in the com­mu­nity. Portland Construction is here to bring a fair bid to acomplish our Quality. If u need a free Estimate call us: ‭(971) 732-6475‬ CCB# 217861 Chuy Pay with Crypto and get 10% off: Bitcoin Ethereum Cardano Dogecoin

Lo's Contracting, Inc.

10 EMPLOYEES. OREGON CCB NUMBER: 163811. WASHINGTON LICENSE NUMBER: LOSCOCI944BC.

Offers by Lo's Contracting, Inc. on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Residential, commercial, industrial & municipal electronic leak detection and line locating on water, sewer, drain, gas lines, concrete slabs and asphalt & behind walls, radiant heat systems, irrigation systems, video pipe inspections, waste systems, locating septic tanks, repairs swimming pools, spas & fountains.

Plumbing repairs, Construction