When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Middleton, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Middleton
- Parker Tree Service IncThree men showed much equipment. Worked straight through, strat to clean up. Personable. Professional.
- CROWLEY LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT Inc.It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was excellent. I paid extra for them to haul away the debris because I had a lot. It was an additional $45. They were very professional. They listened to exactly what I wanted and did it. They left the place spotlessly clean. They went over and above in cleanup. I would absolutely use them again
- CROWLEY LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT Inc.This is our second hedge trimming from Crowley's. We're very happy with the service and "big deal" price. Keep in mind, with hedges, you will need to go through the area again and shake out the remaining debris, unless you want the wind to knock it out over time. I would rather do this myself the week after service than pay someone else to do it
- Parker Tree Service IncTree removal. The service was over the top excellent. Removed three very large trees from behind my house with their crane and sawed them up on the road in front. Cleaned up all scraps et Cetera. Amazing!
- Parker Tree Service IncThe removal of those 4 trees couldn't have go any better. The three young men arrive early Saturday morning promptly at 8:30 as scheduled. Their equipment is amazing, so much I spent the morning watching a taking pictures, see below.
- Parker Tree Service IncThe crew was very professional and polite. They did a great job cleaning up the yard and were very helpful with recommendations regarding non-trimmed trees. Their equipment was in good shape and ready to go on arrival. I was fascinated watching the crane used to remove the two large poplar trees and the tree climbing expertise for tree work where the crane was not used. They worked really well as a team
- Parker Tree Service IncOn the date scheduled, Randy arrived with a crew of two. Completed all work within about 5 or 6 hours. (Some of the time was consumed in unclogging their large chipper machine.) Randy and crew were open to questions, and worked diligently. Yard was cleaned up as was the street and sidewalk in the front of the residence. Was very pleased with the work. Very professional. Would hire again
- Parker Tree Service IncAll went well except for some fence damage which occurred when some branches and large chunks of wood hit the top of the fence. The fencing was bent but was repairable.
- Junk Bros, LLC.I recently moved and the prior owners left quite a bit of yard waste. I didn't have a pick-up (or the desire) to haul it myself. I called Junk Bros and Ryan scheduled my job a few days later. They were on time and professional. Best of all, they managed to get the Direct TV satellite out of the ground and cleaned up the space where my junk pile used to be! The price was great for the amount of junk I had which included multiple mattress sets, a handful of those giant railroad ties and the remains of a very large tree trunk. I would definitely recommend this team
- SE Boise Tree & ShrubI simply wouldn't have anyone else. Bob Parziale has been taking care of my lovely yards since I moved to Eagle from the northend. As long as he is willing to drive to me, he will be the ONLY person I would have and trust implicitly to take care of my outside so that I can continue to love my location here. Bob is a true arborist. He is not only artistic and extremely careful with my beautiful Amur Maples, he knows very well what he is doing. He actually cares. That is so important for me. He is more than fair with his charges, and he's great company. I would be very unhappy to lose him and begin a new search to replace him. They simply don't come any better than Bob
Hauling Services in Middleton
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Creative Landscaping & Tree Service LLC is a licensed and insured contractor with 30 years of experience. We provide free estimates and excellent service at low, low prices. Creative was the recipient of the Super Service Award - 2011, 2012, & 2013 on Angie's List and is registered with the BBB. Your project will not only be done - it will be done right and with integrity. Owner-operated. Cost is determined by the job. Email us at: creativelandscapingidaho(at)gmail.co
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Certified Professional Arborist. Residential & Commercial. Insured & Licensed (lic #RCE-26718). Available 7 days a week. Parker Tree Service, Inc. has been family owned and operated, since 1937. For over seven decades we've helped keep neighborhoods and businesses beautiful and safe.Additional address - PO Box 127 Caldwell ID 83606, 218 2nd St Nampa ID 83651. Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Parker Tree ServiceRecent Review:It went as expected and the cleanup was greatKenneth N.
- Business Description:Brilliant Services has proudly provided remodeling to the Treasure Valley since 2007. Our team of Craftsmen have over 120 years of experience in the trades and there is almost nothing we haven't seen or done. We offer residential and commercial remodeling, maintenance and handyman services. As a General Contractor, we are in a unique position to be able to assist our clients with everything from small handyman projects to full scale remodels, additions and tenant improvements. We have both in..
- Business Description:208 Moving LLC is a locally owned and operated moving company right here in the Treasure Valley. While many local Boise moving companies in the valley are large corporations or franchises based out of other states, 208 Moving Company provides services based on the needs of our customers right here in Idaho. Our goal at 208 Moving is to provide the best moving experience to our customers at the most affordable rates. We have 8 years of moving experience for both local and long distance moves i..
- Business Description:You have taken the first step. You have picked a LICENSED & INSURED Contractor in the great state of IDAHO to bring INTEGRITY & PRECISION to your upcoming project. My company offers a variety of SERVICES to IDAHOANS including.. Property Clean up / Snow Removal / Trash & Scrap Removal / All types of Demolition - Cracked or Busted Driveways & Condemned houses Excavating o Foundations / Site Work & Grading / Material Hauling & Placement /State of the Art Concrete works / Custom Staining & ..
- Business Description:Just trying to make a living not a killing to keep my family afloat. I can help you move, haul things from point to point, loads of waste to the dump, move things to/from storage, pick up furniture or big screen TVs from stores and deliver them to your house. Can even haul running cars or pull trailers for you etc... Rear of trailers lay down making rolling anything on to them a breeze. I also have a big hand cart, table cart, blankets etc . If you need a ride with your stuff hop in. M..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- New Plymouth
- Horseshoe Bend
hauling services in Middleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208 Moving Co6052 Corporal Ln
- 208 Moving Co
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service4711 Ida Red Ave
- E & D Lozano Handyman Service
- Fischer and Sons Lawn Care807 Franklin Blvd 51
- Fischer and Sons Lawn Care
- Gem State Handyman Services460 W Boise St.
- Gem State Handyman Services
- KO Dirt Services 1082 Grandview Ave
- KO Dirt Services
- lammco.us2903 W Capriana Dr
- S&H Concrete Inc.PO Box 1041
- Set Construction
- Shamrock Construction & Excavating, LLC1350 S Five Mile Road #190613
- Shedmovers LLC16582 Mahogany Dr
- Small Time Tractor Works2696 N Washington Ave.
- Superior Construction Solutions LLC2926 Wildwood St
- S&H Concrete Inc.
- TLC Landscape9755 SHIELDS AVE
Garden City, Idaho
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Tomac's Handyman and Home Repair Services211 Silver Sage Way
- Topping Trees, LLC3937 E Clear Springs Dr
- Treasure Valley Revival LLC1323 South Columbus Street
- Treasure Valley ScreenPro1290 N Five Mile Rd
- TLC Landscape
- Versatile Innovations679 N 5 Mile Rd Unit 105
- Versatile Innovations