No need to call the professionals—here’s how to deep clean your carpets with a carpet steamer and how to clean them thoroughly without a machine.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Kellogg, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Kellogg
- Sophisticated CleanersThe girls arrived on time , meet and exceeded my expectations!, Can’t thank them enough, Looking forward to a long relationship
- CASCADE CLEANING SERVICES, LLCVery Well. I do not live in Boise, I live 2 hours away and when I call Matt to help clean my sister's filthy carpet because of her pets, he always takes good care of me. I have never met him, but I trust him, he always does what he says he will do.
- SERVICE MASTER OF MAGIC VALLEYFantastic! It took a little longer than I expected but wasn't sure what to expect either. I had never had my carpet professionally cleaned before. Smells and looks fantastic and I have four dogs in my house (that are not always purfect little angels). Very satisfied with this service and will use it again next year
- Regal Carpet Cleaning, IncIt went perfect. They arrived on time and did a professional job, Very happy with Regal.
- Mr. Steam LLCThey were so incredibly professional, kind and polite. They did an amazing job and explained everything they were doing before they did it. My carpets look beautiful and they even got out some stains that I didn't think would come out. I highly recommend them. This was the best carpet cleaning experience I've ever had
- Mr. Steam LLCPhone call 30 min. prior to appt. time to say they are coming. Arrived 10 min. prior to scheduled time. Courteous. Detailed explanations of process. 2 persons worked steadily x 1 1/2 hours. Walk through after cleaning to assure what was done.
- Mr. Steam LLCI always use Valley Steam to clean our carpets on my personal residence and our rentals. They are always quick to schedule and arrive at the arranged time. Their punctuality is always something that I rely on and am thankful for. Their employees are very professional and courteous. The latest rental had very dirty carpets in the living area and they were able to get the spots out and everything looked as good as new when finished. I also had them steam clean the mini blinds. This is a fantastic service that is worth every penny spent. Top notch company with top notch employees
- Mr. Steam LLCI guess the story, as you can see has been told. Here's a few qualities I liked. You get your $ worth, dont leave until your happy, take care of your home like its their own, and great fallow-up.
- Mr. Steam LLCPERFECT! The only thing better than the carpet cleaning experience was the professionalism in this organization from the intial contact with Kelly, the scheduling with Angela, and the actual work which was done by Kyle. A truly professional team and the results achieved by Kyle were outstanding - this was a surprise for my wife and she was totally delighted at the results. Thanks
- Mr. Steam LLCI scheduled to have my carpets cleaned on a Friday. We took our daughter to the babysitter and moved all of our furniture, preparing for them to show up.... and they never did. I called them and it turned out they had lost our scheduled service. While they were booked for the rest of the day, they squeezed us in first thing the next morning. I appreciated the fact that they booked us back up quickly, but they didn't really offer much else to compensate for the large inconvenience of not being able to use any of our furniture or take our daughter out of the house for a second day. The actual service was great-- the cleaners were kind and efficient and took very good care of our walls and belonging to ensure everything remained damage free. The cleaners themselves are what would make me use them again. They did a fantastic job and left our carpets looking and smelling much better
Carpet Cleaners in Kellogg
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Our goal is to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are committed to continuing-education, and we provide them with the most advanced equipment in the industryRecent Review:Very well. They gave me and estimate within a day of first contact. They started the next day after I agreed to hire them, and finished by noon of the second day. The work was superb in quality, and the price very fair for the amount of work neededLawrence F.
- Business Description:We offer the best care for your carpets. We provide excellent carpet and upholstery services to all residents of our city
- Business Description:We do commercial , residential, vacant, fore closed, pre foreclosed, 1 time cleanings, reoccurring cleanings, If you don't see it just ask.
- Business Description:I am a second Generation Cleaner, my father has cleaned for over 35yrs so I grew up learning the trade. My prices and services are equal to or better than my work. My work is equal to or better than my competitors. In the case of any sud-contractors I only use the best and or personally train them to be such. I always over see and or check the work being done or if possible do it my self and take care of any problems. Many times before the customer even has time to notice that there is one. ..
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for construction trades. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. Service charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service. Additional contact: Emily Romney. May contact through email
- Business Description:since 1999. really good, really fast, really cheap. Most detail shops take all day or days, so if TIME is your most valuable thing, then we are your choice and of coarse the quality is the best. We have invested in our detailing system more than anyone else in the world. We have equipment and process that makes us do what others just cant. We have worked ON our business, not just IN itRecent Review:Have take many cars to them in the past, but they have taken a horrible turn for the worst in the last months. Have taken three cars to them in the last month. The first one was OK, but they put and extra trunk liner and floor mats in my trunk that I had to take back down to them. The second, the entire interior was so coated everywhere in protectant spray that my hands were coated after driving it home, and my pants were stained from it. The last car, they vacuumed up a small rubber insert in a compartment of my center console, and when I spoke with Shane (the owner) about it, he said he would replace it. When I searched and found out it was only $11, I sent him a note with the price and was in the process of sending a follow up text to say don't worry about it, when he called me and berated me for 15 min without letting me get a word in edge wise. He told me if I could afford a nice car, I could afford to replace the part without bothering him. Seriously sounded like he was on something. When I told him I was a regular customer and had taken 6 or so cars in to his shop in the last year, he laughed and said he could care less. I guess he doesn't need my business, so I won't be "bothering" him anymore. I suggest you don't bother him eitherMark O.
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect jobTommy M.
- Business Description:Over 18 Years Service to the Magic Valley. Superior Work, for a fair price.
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The owner of the company did help us with our insurance and helped us figure out a way to re-design our kitchen. After that everything went downhill. We initially had to wait a while to get our roof fixed because the weather had to warm up. Which was fine, but then they did not do many of the measures against mold that they said they would. We had to ask them multiple times to even do temperature readings to make sure there was no more moisture in our walls. The whole process from then on was dependent on me asking them multiple times when they were going to do the next step. Then when they did the next step it was often incorrectly installed. They installed our kitchen cabinets completely unlevel and not spaced correctly. They never checked their work and they had to come back 3 times to fix the cabinets. We initially had a different project manager, but he was fired from the company half way through our project. Then the owner of the company took over as project manager. When I complained to him about the quality of the work he would give a half hearted apology that just blamed his workers. He then continued to send these same workers out to "fix" their work. There was no quality control and when we brought up these mistakes he tried to make us feel like we were being difficult or unreasonable. Is it really unreasonable to expect level cabinets, matching trim, and not having paint on our brand new floors? He also never seemed to know what was going on with the project and would ask us what was left to doKayla K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Stains don’t have to ruin your fabric, upholstery, and carpeting. If you’ve got household staples, you have stain removers at your disposal. Find out our top stain removal tips here.
Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Kellogg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Floor Show, Inc.880 KOOTENAI CUT OFF RD
- Floor Show, Inc.
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning581 Sunrise Blvd N
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning1436 N Trellis Lane Ste #1
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- J&J Water Damage Restoration and carpet cleaningP.O. Box 1361
Post Falls, Idaho
- J&J Water Damage Restoration and carpet cleaning
- K & K CLEANING LLC511 COLORADO AVE
- K & K CLEANING LLC
- Mint Condition2869 Washington Blvd
- Mint Condition
- Northwest Steamway Carpet Cleaning819 Hickory St Apt #A A
- Northwest Steamway Carpet Cleaning
- R&R cleaners
- R&R cleaners
- SUNSHINE CHEM-DRY2659 E 105 N
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- SUNSHINE CHEM-DRY