Before choosing to use tree root killer to unclog your sewer lines, first discover if roots are your issue and if your pipes are beyond tree root killer’s repair. Read this guide before pouring chemicals down your drain.
Get matched with top glass repair shops in Deary, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local glass repair shops.
Recent Glass Repair Reviews in Deary
- JOHN'S PAINT & GLASS INCOn the day of installation, they were prompt, the installation was very professional, they cleaned up the mess and ensured they let me know when they were finished. One of the reasons I chose John's Paint & Glass is the owner's involvement in Corporate Social Responsibility - with his involvement with the safety of wild and stray domestic animals
- SELKIRK GLASS & CABINETS INCWe are happy with the design, the coordination of work, the quality of the work, and the final results.
- ROBINSON AUTO GLASS EXPERTSThey had my windshield in stock and performed the change right at my office so I did not have to miss work!
- HARDWICKHOMESI work with him all the time. He is excellent. He does a nice job. As a matter of fact, he works in my house personally. He does what he says he is going to do. He shows up when he says he is going to show up. He always does it for the price he says he is going to do it for. If there is a problem, I always get a phone call. It is the reason I use his services. I recommend him all the time. He is great. I will continue to use his services in the future
- KURT'S HOUSE OF GLASSIt went great I shown it to him the day I broke the window and the next day he had the window in at 8:00 and had it done by noon and was really reasonable and very friendly.
- Bonners Ferry Glass and Door IncGreat! They helped me decided my options, replacing the glass in a 100 yr old door can be tricky, with having to have safety glass now days, which would not work in my door. The options were great and I was shocked I paid $15 for a door sized piece of plexi-glass!
- ROBINSON AUTO GLASS EXPERTSCalled them on a Saturday. They couldn't get my windshield because the warehouses aren't open on the weekend, which is fine because I expected that. I dropped off my vehicle on Monday morning and they called about eleven to say it's done. They gave me a good description on what to do and not to do for a few days. They were friendly and made me feel like they wanted my business. I would recommend them. They have been in business for a long time and that's important
- ROBINSON AUTO GLASS EXPERTSStopped as I was driving by to see if they could help with my window. Someone came out and listened to it and could tell me exactly what was wrong. He made a few phone calls and offered to fix it by that afternoon. I had my kids with me, so I made an appointment for the following day. We dropped off the car and went to the park for a couple hours. I was told I would get a phone call to let me know when it was finished. Two and a half hours later my kids were tired of the park, so we walked back to find it had been finished for a while. The part was $150 (no glass was replaced), and the labor for who knows how long they actually took was $70
- Ace GlassThey do what almost no one else in town does. They say they will be here and they are here. They said they would be here at 10 o’clock and they were here at 10 o’clock. They cleaned up very well after themselves. The door was warped and that was not their fault. The company which supplied the door came out today. We are going to wait and check it through the various seasons and see if it changes. It has a warranty on it. If the door does not hold up, the company will replace it. Ace Glass will probably do the work. The wind blew right through the door I had earlier. Now I have a warm house. I checked the price of the glass with other people and none of them were within reason. They did a pretty good job. They are better than anyone else in town. We are all just plain old folk here. I would recommend them
- FAST GLASSFast Glass installed the shower originally when we remodeled the bathroom four years ago. At that time, it took them 3 tries to get the job done right. After it was installed, it worked fine and looked great. When the caulking became brittle and needed to be re-done, I called them. The initial service call went fine, the tech showed up on time. Figured out what needed done, fixed a loose handle on the door. He told me the manager of the store would call and schedule an appointment to finish the rest of the work. After waiting for two weeks with no word from them, I called them to set up an appointment. After needing to call me back, Dave the manager arranged for the tech to be at my house on a Friday afternoon. I left work early and waited, and waited and waited. No phone call and no tech. On Monday, I contacted Dave and asked what happened. Well he admitted he should have called me and let me know they were going to have to reschedule but had failed to do so. But, they could come out that afternoon and do the work. I declined since I had already lost two hours of work waiting on them. Not a very professional way to run a business
Glass Repair Contractors in Deary
- Business Description:Licensed and insured, owner operated, construction company with more than 15 years of experience. Specializing in kitchen and bathroom, general, and basement remodeling, new construction, and carpentry. Other services provided, at an expert level, are drywall, painting, windows, and more! Please call Brandon at 808-896-8724 to get started on your projectRecent Review:Very well...prompt, professional and met all my requests and expectations...very impressed and easy to work with..very positive experience...will contact again for next project this spring.Karen S.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:No problem is too big or too small for us at All Star Auto Glass. Whether you have a troubling chip or a huge crack, a compact car or a truck, you can get fast, reliable help. You don't need to pay a fortune, even if you need your whole windshield replaced. We offer great rates and accept all kinds of insurance. Chipped your windshield on the way to the office? Call us and you'll have it repaired by the time you go home. We offer mobile service to your home or workplace
- Business Description:Stained glass custom design, fabrication and repair.
- Business Description:Mountain Glass Arts is the premier distributor of borosilicate glass, as well as all lampworking, glassblowing and flameworking supplies. Our emphasis is on the customer. The primary goal of our company is to supply you with friendly, knowledgeable, expedient and accurate service. Please call us anytime for any reason, we look forward to hearing from you. If you have tried other suppliers and weren't satisfied, give us a try, we strive to be the best
- Business Description:Stained glass materials & tools. Repairs and restoration of stained glass. Custom designs for cabinets,entries,and architectural applications.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Cole Chevrolet, formerly Glens Chevrolet, was purchased by Greg Cole in 1995. A few short years later we moved to our current location at 1325 Yellowstone Ave. in Pocatello. John McCormick currently oversees the day to day operations as the General Manager. He took this position shortly after his father Jerry McCormick retired. We are proud to be a part of the community. We strive to be seen as open, honest, and respectful. Here at Cole Chevrolet we are DRIVEN BY VALUE ~ We are very c..Recent Review:They replaced the lights okay but lost original tire knob and replaced it with another one that did not match the other three tires. They took three hours just to do a simple job and they told me it would be finished in 45 minutes. If I knew it was going to take that long, I would have left the car there and come back for it later. Overall work done was okay but definitely don't expect them to hurry. <br /John S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful glass repair contractor articles
Whether you’re dealing with glass that’s completely broken in two or only has a small chip, you can easily tackle cracked glass in about 30 minutes to an hour. Fixing small cracks in glass is something you can tackle on the weekend or after work.
Question by Guest_9190477: Our house was built in the 80's and has a living room wall with floor to ceiling smoke mirrors and a bedroom with floor to ceiling mi
Find glass repair shops in
- Saint Maries
glass repair shops in Deary
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Star Auto Glass514 N B Street
- All Star Auto Glass
- Cole Chevrolet1325 Yellowstone Ave
- Cole Chevrolet
- GLASS GARDEN4767 E 49TH S
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- GLASS GARDEN
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- LEGACY GLASS ART1407 W JEFFERSON ST
- LEGACY GLASS ART
- Mountain Glass Arts1370 Tunnel Rd
Asheville, North Carolina
- Mountain Glass Arts
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Reeder Home Services