The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Chubbuck, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Chubbuck
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionWe are more than satisfied with the work done by J&J Construction for the residing and window/door replacement project. The crew worked hard when they were here, and always completely cleaned up the job site when the left at the end of each day. Jerry provided lots of ideas for our residing project - he is at no loss for ideas! This was really helpful, as we had not even considered board and batten siding, but it was a good choice for our house type and for the southern wind and sun exposure. The job foreman was quick to pick up on problem areas which always crop up in older homes: *Roof drainage in one corner was a problem as it overwhelmed the existing gutter and caused water to funnel in at the top of the window - not a good scenario for keeping water out. He and Jerry worked out a good gutter arrangement that channeled less water to that corner and moved water away from the top of the window. We had a couple of rainstorms that proved it's worth. *The job foreman noticed a problem on an side exposure that was not in the original scope of work where the flashing was in front of the old siding, and suggested we reside that bit as well, putting the flashing behind the siding to prevent water from getting in. The crew paid attention to details: They took the time to re-stain areas after expansion/contraction exposed new unstained areas. They replaced old unpainted screws on the window trim around the remainder of the house with new painted screws around the entire house, so that the new trim and old trim would be more uniform. A minor detail, but it blended the old and the new together. Jerry gets pretty busy and missed an email from me on work scope that caused a delay in waiting for a window to arrive - but he is very responsive to phone calls. We highly recommend J&J Construction, hands down
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThese small projects went according to plan. Darin did exactly what we agreed to and did a good job of cleaning up the mess and disposing of all trash and wrecked out tile and wood.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesWow!! great company, of course will call again. They have knowledge about so much and good ideas. The people are dependable and happy workers so they are great to have around. They really wanted to do what I needed in a way I would be happy with.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesIt was great the whole experience with them. Awesome work my kitchen is custom and mine. Indoor barbecuer is sweet.
- All About Remodeling and Handyman ServicesListened to what we wanted done and setup a contract based on what we wanted and payments. Had us walk through the work and see how each step was going and if met what we were expecting or if changes were needed. He was flexible on any changes and cleaned up after job.
- Ben BurnsBen Burns as a general contractor is a jewel for our local community. I will definitely use his service in the future.
- J Belloff & Sons LLCThey were more than professional with the work that they performed. It was a complete pleasure to work with them and I would highly recommend them in the future to anybody that needs a new house built or small remodels done as they in the whole building process.
- Daniel's Quality Home Repair LLCDaniel's Quality Home Repair built me a high quality blanket cabinet for storing guest blankets and extra sheets. The piece of furniture is beautifully crafted and very functional. It's over 6 feet tall and is sturdy enough for the children to pull the blankets out of play in. It is built to my exact specifications and was done quickly and efficiently
Contractors in Chubbuck
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in in roofing services, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Jorgensen Cabinets has been serving the Eastern Idaho and Northern Utah Community for over 12 years. We are a small, family run business, with a Father and his Son running it. We craft Custom Cabinets, Mantels, Tables, Benches, Stairway Posts, Hand Rails, and more. Everything we do, we do with pride. We believe in always keeping our word, and we do the right thing even when its hard. Quality and Customer Service are our focus!Recent Review:It was amazing and incredible. They cleaned up after themselves, they always completed the job on time, there is no delay in workmanship and I am more than extremely happy and I will continue to use them.Kitty C.
- Business Description:Excavation, Concrete, Steel Building erection, Dirt and gravel hauling, Demo
- Business Description:2-4 employees, 1099, check
- Business Description:General contractor- construction, improvements, upgrades & repairs-buildings and structures- specializing in carpentry & concrete.
- Business Description:Complete design service including interior, exterior, space planning, electrical and all aspects of home design.Recent Review:At first we were skeptical, we only asked her to do our front room. After the first project, we were so impressed with her work that we asked her to work on the master bedroom, the kids' rooms, and the downstairs family rooms. She did all the shopping and decoration. The end results are truly impressive. We really enjoyed her, and we loved seeing and living in the results of her work. She was very patient with us and quick to respond to all of our questions and concerns. We will definitely use her again for our future home. <br /Jenny A.
- Business Description:TWebb Construction LLC - Builds Commercial and Residential construction projects, and provides services such as Framing, Concrete Flatwork, Finish Trim, Roofing and Siding.
- Business Description:MagBuilder provides carpentry services including decks, sheds, small shops/garages, etc. Owned and operated by Chris Magana, who is meticulous in his work, and offers 5 years of construction knowledge to build beautiful outdoor structures that stand the test of time. MagBuilder is based out of Southeast Idaho
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Chubbuck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
Austin, Texas 78746
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling1015 E. 2650 S.
Hagerman, Idaho 83332
- Grill Quality Construction and Remodeling
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- RANDELL CONSTRUCTION LLPPO Box 2542
Twin Falls, Idaho 83303
- RANDELL CONSTRUCTION LLP
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Silkwood Interiors9230 S 1st E
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel2830 Druvor St
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space