Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Ammon, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Ammon
- Garage Door MedicsOur job was the first one of the morning, and the service man (Dion) called ahead to advise us that he was headed to our house and would be there in 20 minutes. He made it in 10. Dion gave our Martin glass/aluminum 17' door a thorough inspecton, including the opener. All systems checked out fine, but he did a complete lubrication of all rollers, springs, and surfaces making an already quiet door almost completely silent. Overall, Dion was very courteous, punctual, and professionally knowledgable. Definitely a positive experience. We recommend Garage Door Medics
- Haney Door ServiceI called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommended!
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- Crawford Door Sales Of IdahoThe service man was very knowledgeable and nice with the installation. He was surely professional.
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDRepairman showed up on schedule at the time we agreed to the day before. Because of the type of spring that was installed years ago, he needed to return to the shop for the necessary parts, but came back within the hour. Work took about an hour to remove and replace the broken opener. Repairman was courteous and explained why the model of sprin I had was "antique" and not been used for over a decade. He also did a general cleaning of moving parts
- OVERHEAD DOOR CO OF POCATELLOCalled Pocatello Overhead Door on Tuesday and the repair work was scheduled for Wednesday morning at 10. The local sheriff's office had an emergency that morning and POD called to notify me that my repair would delayed an hour. Repairman called me when he arrived at my house, completed the replacement of the springs, and left me with a garage door that works much better than when we moved in to this house 15 years ago
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDShowed up unexpectedly, but timing worked great. Got to work and finished quickly. Didn't get irritated by me asking a lot of questions and didn't mind explaining what was being done (I really appreciate that).
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDI called and they were the only company able to come within a few days. What am I supposed to do with a garage door that can't close? They came in a few hours. The guy had the problem diagnosed before I even opened the garage door (the tracks were out of alignment, which he could tell from the paint scratches). Both doors were aligned and oiled within a few minutes. Very reasonably priced for the work done too
- RUSS'S OVERHEAD DOOR AND AWNING INCGreat, they came out; lubricated and adjusted the doors but did not have the correct springs on the truck. They returned and replaced both springs. No extra services charges were added. I then called to have my garage door at my other house work on. They made the appointment, showed up on time and completed quickly with no hassles
Garage Door Companies in Ammon
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:Prompt, professional, knowledgeable. DJ ended up replacing the keypad with a reasonably priced one, then serviced both garage doors, reattached a bracket that had come loose, fixed a lightbulb, and programmed my car to the open. Not only did he fix the problem but then made sure the entire system was working properly. I would definitely recommend Haney Door ServiceAlise P.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Overall the experience was very positive. The company was able to make the service call within a couple days. They offered an excellent discount on their website, and the resulting price was reasonable. The serviceman was very professional and personable. There was no attempt to recommend unnecessary services. The garage door opener now performs better than when it was first installedMichael H.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:They have been great. They cover all appliances, heating, air, and plumbing. It is $60 for an initial visit to have a ticket open. They basically fix whatever the problem is, but any secondary damage, like in my case. I had a pipe burst. They helped me with the pipes, but all of the flooding, I had to go through my homeowners insurance as a result of that. It is a little bit of paperwork, but it has been working well for me. <br /> <br /> I didn't do a whole lot of comparison shopping. The first year of service was a gift from my real estate agent. I don't think the price has been awful for what they have covered. I have just had great service and had no reason to changeCatherine L.
- Business Description:Western Wholesale Installed Sales offers a wide range of knowledge and parts associated with everything garage door related. We deal in retail to the public, we work closly with contractors in the surrounding areas to include out of state contractors, and we whole sale of all our products. We currently have four full time installers with there own service trucks that are stocked with small parts that are needed for those small jobs. We currently have one office manager and one owner who run t..
- Business Description:Prestige is the premier provider of higher quality overhead doors and openers. We always put our customers needs first and we go above and beyond to make sure our customers are satisfied. We have been in business since 2018. Our services include new construction installs and replacements as well as all garage door and motor service work
- Business Description:We are a Sole Proprietorship based in southeast Idaho, Licensed and Insured in the state of Idaho. We offer free estimates and offer the quality workmanship you deserve every day.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Bryce Boyce. Additional DBA - Discount Doors Co. Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Repairman showed up on schedule at the time we agreed to the day before. Because of the type of spring that was installed years ago, he needed to return to the shop for the necessary parts, but came back within the hour. Work took about an hour to remove and replace the broken opener. Repairman was courteous and explained why the model of sprin I had was "antique" and not been used for over a decade. He also did a general cleaning of moving partsBill S.
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:GARAGE DOORS, AWNINGS & CANOPIES.Recent Review:The door had been giving me trouble for months. One of the rollers fell out over the weekend, so it finally stopped working altogether. I called Russ's, thinking I'd need to replace the door, but the man they sent to check it out said he thought they could repair it. I was at work, so told them to go ahead. They stayed in contact with me all the way through the repairs, and when I got home the door was working better than it had for years. The folks at Russ's are great, and I'd call them again in a minuteSusan M.
- Business Description:Are you looking for the best price, with outstanding quality? At Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel we guarantee to give you great pricing, with excellent quality! Local family owned business with many years of experience. We offer a large variety of services to meet our customers needs. No job is to big or small. Our estimates are always FRE
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Ammon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- DZ Home Improvement LLC5197 Emmeline Drive
- DZ Home Improvement LLC
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- IF Home Improvement828 Claire View Lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- IF Home Improvement
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- NationServe of Lewiston206 Ninth St
- NationServe of Lewiston
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern ID388 N 4400 E
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern ID
- Prestige overlay 179 N 400 W
- Prestige overlay
- RUSS'S OVERHEAD DOOR AND AWNING INC4308 N HAROLDSON DR
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- RUSS'S OVERHEAD DOOR AND AWNING INC
- VALLEY OVERHEAD DOOR4316 N 5TH E
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- VALLEY OVERHEAD DOOR