The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Villisca, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Villisca
- Pro Handyman ServicesOver all it went well, would definitely hire again and highly recommend if you are looking to build a garage.
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Opie's Construction & RoofingHe poured the footing for the addition, framed the enclosure, and roofed it. He did not do the interior finish carpentry work - I have someone else doing that. He worked closely with the city code inspector, and satisfied all local requirements. He did all this in 8 working days. This project was a very pleasant experience for us
- Opie's Construction & RoofingThis is the MOST professional contracting business in our area!!! Opie was great with communication, would ALWAYS return each and every call, made sure to answer all and any questions we had, and completely took charge and we could finally relax and stop worrying! His crew is a great bunch of guys, very professional, dependable, honest, hardworking, and cleaned up after themselves each and every day! The estimate Opie quoted us at the beginning of the job was exactly what we paid not a penny more! We will always hire this terrific company for any job we need done and highly recommend them to anyone looking for any type of construction, remodeling, roofing, or anything else!! We can't say enough great things about them!!!!
- Opie's Construction & RoofingThey worked so hard even through the coldest months. The crew was very kind and helpful and they remodeled an old farmhouse in the city limits and made it look like new again. They also tore down an old barn and hauled that away.
- CHAMPION GARAGE BUILDERSDid everthing they said they would do in quick fashion. Quality seems very good. Responsive to questions and any issues that arose during construction.
- Craven & Stupp Construction, LLCI called and he returned my call the same day. He came out to evaluate the job, and provided an estimate within two weeks. He began the job two weeks later, finishing in 8 days. Each day he removed everything from the garage, and put it back at the end of the day. Did a great job.
- L&H ConstructionWhen I have a large job and need a new contractor, I always test them with a small job to see how things go. L&H Construction (Lee Harper) proved himself on a chain link fence job last fall. He paid attention to construction details, did things on time, and most importantly communicated constantly with me. My real job was spring $12K landscaping project on one of my income properties near Anschutz medical center. My big problem? I don?t live in Denver and would not be able to supervise the job. I needed someone I could trust completely. Lee called me twice per month over the winter to be sure things were scheduled correctly (and took care of snow removal). The concrete work needed to be done at the correct temperatures, and ultimately everything else (tree removal, grading, rock, permits, etc.) needed to be done so the turf could be installed before watering restrictions kicked in. Not only that, I was sending thousands of dollars for work that I could not see being done. Trust was everything? for both of us. In the end, everything was done perfectly at the estimated cost. Inspections by the City of Aurora passed with flying colors. In fact, this job was done so well, I joined Angie?s just so I could write this review. Like every contractor in Denver, Lee needs the work badly (although he would never say so). If you need a talented, responsive and completely honest contractor to handle your residential construction job? this is your guy. If you hire Lee, be prepared to use the telephone because although he amazing work, he is old-school talent and doesn't do email
- Hometown Builders - Robert HoltonI had done the main structure and roof for my shop, do to my wife's health I needed someone to step in and finish the exterior and trim work. Bob and his brother not only did excellent work, but provided me with excellent advice and direction when I wasn't sure about a specific detailed question they would have for me. They handled a problem with the garage door order which they found out was not correct, even though I was not available. When I returned the correct door was delivered and they returned to install it. Home Town Builders Inc has a BuildZoom score of 90 and is rated in the top 30% of 3,518 contractors in Rochester, MN area
- A.J. Construction & SonsThey didn't come every day in a row but when they were here they got a lot done. I was actually surprised by the speediness.
Garage Builders in Villisca
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Recent Review:They had done a good job on my skylight. So I hired them to replace my grandsons roof. Showed up immediately. Started the job a day or two later. Finished it in a day and a half. Reasonable rate. Another excellent job. .Thank you, EC ROOFINGPaula G.
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free EstimateRecent Review:The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor.Cerah H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Whether you are in the process of constructing a new home from the ground up or you need your company’s parking lot repaved, it is important to have a reliable contractor on your side. Luckily for Salem, IA and the surrounding areas, Veile Contracting Inc is here to provide contracting services. Through hard work, innovation, and a genuine concern for our clients, Veile Contracting Inc will continue to flourish as the Midwest's number one construction contracting service. For 3 years, Veil..
- Business Description:Family owned and operated residential and light commercial, contracting and sub contracting services. Additional Services: Handymen. Hardwood Flooring Sales, Installation, Refinishing. Interior Design & Decorating. Painting - Interior. Remodeling - Basements. Remodeling - General. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Remodeling - Modular & Mobile Home. Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures. Siding. WindowsRecent Review:esInitially it started out well but as is typical in this industry, things start to fall off. He is able to do most phases of construction but prefers trimwork. The scope of work that we had didn't fit where he wanted to be. If it was a single job that he was being hired for, I think he would be good. He did good work but we do a lot of custom stuff and that throws our subs off sometimes. Super nice guy and I felt that he was trustworthy. <br /Dean K.
- Business Description:P&T Sales - Providing Parking & Transportation (As of July 2013 we became licensed used vehicle dealership) Outdoor storage needs, including Premier Portable Buildings and Tri-State Carports & Buildings. Also secure outdoor storage for: boats, Rv's, and vehicles, at a reasonable monthly or yearly cost. Moving to our Current location in September 2011, P&T Sales has made it our mission to develop our business into one stop shopping. We developed and maintain on of the most secure outdoor stor..Recent Review:Easy to work with, secure storage environment.Derek G.
- Business Description:No employees, no subs. Cost determined by job.Recent Review:They do a great job. They stayed here and didn’t start another job until the job was done. They were here 8:30 in the morning and stayed as long as required.Lonny K.
- Business Description:I have been doing construction for about 8 years now and at Palm Services we offer more than anyone else has ever offered we do anything and everything you can think. If you dont beleave me just give use a call
- Business Description:We are a small buisness who take pride in our work we provide a quality job in a timely and professinal manner
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Red Oak
- Burlington Junction
garage builders in Villisca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Construction2441 Upland Ave
- 1st Construction
- Born Again Interiors522 Highview drv.
- Born Again Interiors
- Leading Edge Enterprises 12530 Westridge Rd
- Leading Edge Enterprises
- Quality Structures Inc167 Hwy 59
- Quality Structures Inc
- Wooden Ways2032 260th st
Grand Junction, Iowa
- Wooden Ways