Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Villisca, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Villisca
- Pro Handyman ServicesOver all it went well, would definitely hire again and highly recommend if you are looking to build a garage.
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- CHAMPION GARAGE BUILDERSDid everthing they said they would do in quick fashion. Quality seems very good. Responsive to questions and any issues that arose during construction.
- Hometown Builders - Robert HoltonI had done the main structure and roof for my shop, do to my wife's health I needed someone to step in and finish the exterior and trim work. Bob and his brother not only did excellent work, but provided me with excellent advice and direction when I wasn't sure about a specific detailed question they would have for me. They handled a problem with the garage door order which they found out was not correct, even though I was not available. When I returned the correct door was delivered and they returned to install it. Home Town Builders Inc has a BuildZoom score of 90 and is rated in the top 30% of 3,518 contractors in Rochester, MN area
- Craven & Stupp Construction, LLCI called and he returned my call the same day. He came out to evaluate the job, and provided an estimate within two weeks. He began the job two weeks later, finishing in 8 days. Each day he removed everything from the garage, and put it back at the end of the day. Did a great job.
- L&H ConstructionWhen I have a large job and need a new contractor, I always test them with a small job to see how things go. L&H Construction (Lee Harper) proved himself on a chain link fence job last fall. He paid attention to construction details, did things on time, and most importantly communicated constantly with me. My real job was spring $12K landscaping project on one of my income properties near Anschutz medical center. My big problem? I don?t live in Denver and would not be able to supervise the job. I needed someone I could trust completely. Lee called me twice per month over the winter to be sure things were scheduled correctly (and took care of snow removal). The concrete work needed to be done at the correct temperatures, and ultimately everything else (tree removal, grading, rock, permits, etc.) needed to be done so the turf could be installed before watering restrictions kicked in. Not only that, I was sending thousands of dollars for work that I could not see being done. Trust was everything? for both of us. In the end, everything was done perfectly at the estimated cost. Inspections by the City of Aurora passed with flying colors. In fact, this job was done so well, I joined Angie?s just so I could write this review. Like every contractor in Denver, Lee needs the work badly (although he would never say so). If you need a talented, responsive and completely honest contractor to handle your residential construction job? this is your guy. If you hire Lee, be prepared to use the telephone because although he amazing work, he is old-school talent and doesn't do email
- Opie's Construction & RoofingThis is the MOST professional contracting business in our area!!! Opie was great with communication, would ALWAYS return each and every call, made sure to answer all and any questions we had, and completely took charge and we could finally relax and stop worrying! His crew is a great bunch of guys, very professional, dependable, honest, hardworking, and cleaned up after themselves each and every day! The estimate Opie quoted us at the beginning of the job was exactly what we paid not a penny more! We will always hire this terrific company for any job we need done and highly recommend them to anyone looking for any type of construction, remodeling, roofing, or anything else!! We can't say enough great things about them!!!!
- Opie's Construction & RoofingHe poured the footing for the addition, framed the enclosure, and roofed it. He did not do the interior finish carpentry work - I have someone else doing that. He worked closely with the city code inspector, and satisfied all local requirements. He did all this in 8 working days. This project was a very pleasant experience for us
- Opie's Construction & RoofingThey worked so hard even through the coldest months. The crew was very kind and helpful and they remodeled an old farmhouse in the city limits and made it look like new again. They also tore down an old barn and hauled that away.
- A.J. Construction & SonsThey didn't come every day in a row but when they were here they got a lot done. I was actually surprised by the speediness.
Garage Builders in Villisca
- Business Description:Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free EstimateRecent Review:The team was prompt and showed up when they said they would. Everyone was very friendly and professional. They cleaned up after themselves and when the job was complete. All of my questions got answered and they were very helpful to understand the process. I am very glad and relieved to have this work finally done, the pricing was reasonable. Thanks to all the team for their hard work and pleasant and professional demeanor.Cerah H.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Recent Review:They had done a good job on my skylight. So I hired them to replace my grandsons roof. Showed up immediately. Started the job a day or two later. Finished it in a day and a half. Reasonable rate. Another excellent job. .Thank you, EC ROOFINGPaula G.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:We are a small buisness who take pride in our work we provide a quality job in a timely and professinal manner
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experience
- Business Description:Home Tuitions in Hyderabad: http://www.myhometutions.com has become the one stop shop for Home Tuitions in Hyderabad where it serves from KG to PG and also hobbies, Sports and Physical Trainers and so on...
- Business Description:9 man painting and finish drywall crew, fully insured, prompt & clean, huge discounts at sherwin williams. We are available flat rate or can be sub-contracted jobs.Recent Review:We had an estimate scheduled and Chad never showed up. tried to contact numerous times but his mailbox was full and never could get in contact again. We tries texting since it was a cell phone no response to that either. Never herd from them again and never had any services preformedClay G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Red Oak
- Burlington Junction
garage builders in Villisca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Construction2441 Upland Ave
- 1st Construction
- Born Again Interiors522 Highview drv.
- Born Again Interiors
- Leading Edge Enterprises 12530 Westridge Rd
- Leading Edge Enterprises
- Quality Structures Inc167 Hwy 59
- Quality Structures Inc
- Wooden Ways2032 260th st
Grand Junction, Iowa
- Wooden Ways