Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Underwood, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Underwood
- The BatmenJoe and Jason are very professional. They came out and looked in the attic and wrote up a quote for removal and remediation of bats. Their quote was less than another pest service we had out to assess the situation and that pest service charged us $269 to provide a quote. Jason and joe did not charge for the assessment and quote. Once we signed, the work was done in a very timely manner. All phone calls and texts were responded to quickly. Even after they had been paid in full they continued to respond quickly. They provide a 1 year guarantee. I would highly recommend Batmen
- The BatmenJoe came out to give me a quote on sealing our attic and was very professional. I asked if they were capable of handling any necessary roof repair themselves and he responded affirmatively. I stated I planned to have a roofer out, would compare quotes and my confidence in their ability to find & seal any problem areas, and would let him know my decision either way. The roofer I chose was confident he could seal the attic, but wished to replace an entire eave (the end of which was damaged). I disagreed with this decision - I thought the damaged end could be patched (I believe this was Joe's intention as well). He also noticed two damaged shingles (unrelated). The eave issue plus Joe's specialization with this work specifically gave me more confidence, so I re-contacted him inquiring if they could also fix the shingles. Joe never responded. Two weeks later, I emailed the company through their web portal asking for a reply. Jason replied accusing me of "asking [my] roofer to do unlicensed Wildlife Damage Control work" (false), claiming the roofer refused (false), and asking The Bat Men to do "unregistered roofing work" (LOL, if replacing two shingles is categorically different than adding flashing, you could've just told me you're not licensed). Then he accused me of doing this, "all under the intention of making it more convenient for you." Oh, the nerve of me, seeking convenience! Jason refused to service me as a customer and I responded that his factual inaccuracies and combative tone (if he thought I was planning to do something wrong, why wouldn't he have tried to educate me?) would be noted in a public review
- Patriot Pest Control LLCHe arrived on time and found where the ants were coming from and sprayed. They stopped coming in the house and have been dramatically reduced outside.
- CRITTER CONTROL OF OMAHACritter Control of Omaha were willing to deal with getting rid of our critters. They came out quickly. He was very thorough and explained to me what I had. I thought the price was reasonable.
- Patriot Pest Control LLCArt did a first rate job- reasonably priced- he came 2 days early because it was so stressful to see my yard ripped up- nice to work with.
- Patriot Pest Control LLCThey discovered all entry points into the home and sealed those entry points then successfully trapped mice inside that could not get out. AWESOME job, very professional, extremely knowledgeable. I have no mice PERIOD.
- The BatmenJason called quickly after we left a message and asked a few questions on the phone so he could assess what our concern was. He took the time to answer all my questions on the phone and assured us that he would review everything with us when he assessed onsite as well. My husband and I were worried about health concerns since we have a baby. Jason came early the next morning and looked up in our attic and assessed the property. He reported that he did not see anything, but did tell us that he suspected that we had mice at one time, but did not see anything that suggested they were active. He educated us on what we should watch for and encouraged us to give him a call in the Fall if we started hearing stuff in our walls again. He did not charge us for the assessment. My husband and I were very thankful for this because other places we called wanted close to $200 just to check if we had critters. We will definitely be recommending The Batmen to friends and family and be a loyal customer in the future if we have concerns again
- The BatmenIt went well. We did have a problem where they thought the bats were getting from the chimney into the attic, so they went ahead and sealed off the chimney (they put an excluder on the attic entrance). It turned out they weren't, and we did have 2 bats get down into our fireplace insert- they were very quick to respond and open up the hole. They did a great job and I love that they have a 1 year guarantee. It is a bit pricey(though I think any way you go, it is pricey), and I didn't think it would be worth it in the beginning, but after having issues with bats for 3 years, it is a huge relief
- CRITTER GITTERWe will definitely call them again if we need any assistance. They responded quickly and were extremely nice and professional. I highly recommend them. -- Stephanie Moore
- CRITTER GITTERThey were wonderful. They charged me over $700, but half of the money was for the material they needed. It took 5 to 6 hours to do the work and their service and work was excellent. If there is a need, I would use them again in the future too.
Last update on September 21, 2022
Animal Removal Services in Underwood
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Council Bluffs,
- Carter Lake,
- Fort Calhoun,
- La Vista,
- Missouri Valley,
- Boys Town,
animal removal services in Underwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aardvark Moving Omaha4361 S 89th St
Omaha, Nebraska 68127
- Aardvark Moving Omaha
- EPM Envision Pest Control & Wildlife Management 2740 N 64th St
Omaha, Nebraska 68104
- EPM Envision Pest Control & Wildlife Management
- The Batmen4743 Foley Dr
Omaha, Nebraska 68008
- The Batmen