Even new, high-quality windows can allow noise pollution to enter your home if not correctly installed. Here’s what you need to know about why your new windows are letting in more noise and what you can do to fix the problem.
Get matched with top window treatment in Slater, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Slater
- THE BLIND FACTORY GROUPContractor (Chuck) came to my house on 08/27/2013 and examined a couple of blinds. It was determined by the Chuck that the fasteners needed to be replaced on a couple of blinds. Chuck also took measurements for an existing blind that my wife and I wanted replaced. Chuck told me that he would need to order new fasteners and have a new blind made to replace the existing blind. On 10/02/2013, Chuck arrived at my property and was here approximately 45 minutes. Chuck installed the new fasteners on the two blinds that needed them and installed the new blind. Chuck did a great job for us and I will definitely use him again. The total cost of everything Chuck did was a very reasonable $84.80
- A SHADE ABOVEVERY POLITE, ON TIME, CALLED TO LET US KNOW WHAT THE STATUS OF THE ORDER WAS. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THEM. REALLY GREAT PEOPLE, WHO DO AN AMAZING JOB HELPING WITH COLOR/STYLE AND INSTALLATION. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
- Glass Dude llcI purchased a groupon for a window cleaning with glass dude. I did have to wait a few weeks for the cleaning which was reasonable as this would be a busy time of year. He cleaned 40 plus windows and did an excellent job. He was not only on time but he was early. He was thorough and efficient and he was more concerned with details then I was. He took his shoes off when he came inside my house to clean the interior of the windows. I will use his services again and recommend him to all my friends and family
- Budget Blinds of Greater Des MoinesExcellent and very professional. Very reasonably priced (maybe even lower than their competitors). Would definitely use them again, if needed. Highly recommend.
- GREAT BLINDS LLCAn excellent choice! I have a very large cordless cellular shade in my living room. It measures approximately 10 feet wide by 6 feet high and the interior cord had broken. I contacted the manufacturer, who said they would restring it for $50 if I paid the shipping to get it to them. I didn't price the shipping, but I can imagine it would be more than $10, since the package would be 10 feet long and the blind weighs easily 20 pounds. Great Blinds picked it up at my home, restrung it, returned it and reinstalled it for $60. I would highly recommend Great Blinds
- Budget Blinds of Greater Des MoinesExactly as planned! He came in and presented options, answered all of our questions. We were very pleased!!
- Glass Dude llcFBIt went very well. Jeremy is very courteous and hard working. He is neat and cleans up after himself. I would recommend him without a doubt. He offers discounts to first time customers as well as liking his FB page and referrrals.
- A-1 AMERICAN BLIND/MAGIC CLEAN BLINDSWe have had Tony come clean our blinds once each year -- he comes to the house, takes down the blinds, takes them away, cleans them, returns them the next date, and re-installs them. He is friendly and careful when removing and replacing the blinds, and the cleaning makes a huge difference. Highly recommended. However, I don't think the telephone number in the listing is up-to-date. His number is 664-8833
- Steve StoneI called Steve recently to do a shelving system installation in my home. He fit me in his schedule and completed the job within 3 days of my call to him. This particular installation had some challenges because the walls were not plumb. Steve figured out the right way to handle it and was patient about the extra time the job took
- GREAT BLINDS LLCStarted with the styles, options and colors for the window coverings. Upon selection, determined the measurements and provide a detailed quote. Upon our acceptance, the order was placed and within 2 weeks completed the install.
Window Treatment Services in Slater
- Business Description:As owner operator of Taylor Made Home Improvements, I build trusting relationships with customers and work with them directly to ensure all aspects of the project is completed with their vision in mind. With years of experience in construction and investment property maintenance I have the skills and knowledge to tackle any project large or smallRecent Review:It went exceptionally well. He was responsive and open to suggestions. He provided alternative solutions. He recommended quality products. He was timely in responding to questions or inquiries. He was fair and accurate with his estimate. And he also made adjustments as needed considering the materials. He is pleasant and flexible. He is knowledgeable and willing to explain the process. Extremely satisfied and would highly recommend them to other home ownerdavid s.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:I am the owner and sole designer of JY Design. I currently take cash or check only. I work with great subcontractors on remodel projects.
- Business Description:We are Swieter Home Lawn and Snow LLC and we can help you with any home improvement and maintenance needs. With over 10+ years of experience in a variety of fields, we can do about anything you need! Fully insured and State of Iowa registered contractor. Some of our specialties include: • General household repairs and remodeling • Basements framed to completed living area • Attic insulation • Roofing • Interior\exterior painting • Deck design, install, maintenance, and refinishing • Si..Recent Review:CAUTION - when relying on Issac We needed our chimney rebuilt. Issac estimated it and finally we received a starting date. After, working an hour he said the job was too big for him. (some damage to our metal pieces). We request that he would paint it after we find another handyman. Once done he came back and quoted over $100 an hour to paint the chimney. He kept push us out on his calendar. We dropped him. He had us paid for the hour that he worked on the Chimney before exiting. Very poor communication if we are scheduled? If he is starting on the day he last told us? Problem answering textsDiane K.
- Business Description:Luxurious custom-made drapes, swags, valances, panels, roman shades with very low price. Service nation-wide, free shipping to any address in the US and Canada. Please check us out--lots of elegant styles and fabric choices. You can easily install the drapes yourself with our unique easy-mount hardware, save lots of money over high-priced designers, shops and expensive installers! Windows are key components of a room, and selecting the appropriate treatments for them will enrich the desig..Recent Review:We received the drapes as promised and they look absolutely beautiful. We are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the fitting is perfect. We have installed the drapes ourselves without any problem at all. The draperies gave our dining room a grand new look! Communications with their staffs were quick and easy. I have been looking for window treatments for a long time, including many upscale brands that are much more expensive. All I can say is that I have received a high-end product at a fraction of the cost of what I have to pay at specialty shops. Highly recommended! <br /King C.
- Business Description:Glass Dude llc is a family owned and operated company. All services include free consultation/estimates. Payment is due upon completion of work. Cash, check, and credit cards (visa, mastercard) are accepted. Special offers or promotions can be found at our website- www.glassdudellc.comRecent Review:Wow!! Great service. Jeremy and his team were very friendly, fast and did great work. He even called to let me know that he was going to be about 5 min late. Jeremy really went above and beyond explaining a few issues he found with our screens. Great price and great service!! Definitely will be using them againJeff L.
- Business Description:Our company was built by Martin Mohrfeld, and this means you can expect the best for your blinds, shades, or shutters. Martin's exceptional performance has earned him a prestigious reputation throughout the State of Iowa. We pride ourselves on providing you with affordable rates, prompt services, and a professional experience. Free estimates on repair of shades and blinds of all kindsRecent Review:Great. Marty Mohrfeld, (I believe owner) gave us a fair quote and did exactly what we wanted. The Blinds removed are from the business I manage. We had 10 sets of blinds which they removed on a Friday afternoon, took back to their business to clean, and brought back to us on the following Monday and hung back in place. I manage a restaurant so the 5 sets in the kitchen were particularly dirty and they did a great job getting them cleanBill F.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Find window treatment in
- Polk City
- Windsor Heights
- Des Moines
- Dallas Center
- Story City
window treatment in Slater
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Cindy Shannon Interior Design1501 42nd Street 110-C
West Des Moines, Iowa
- Cindy Shannon Interior Design
- Heartland Blinds LLC1255 Emmons St.
- Heartland Blinds LLC
- Iowa Home Consulting923 N 4th St
- Iowa Home Consulting
- JY Design LLC3752 NW 103rd Place
Polk City, Iowa
- JY Design LLC
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Professional Maintenance and Management Group360 N Hickory Blvd
Pleasant Hill, Iowa
- Professional Maintenance and Management Group
- Taylor Made Home Improvements5638 University Ave
Des Moines, Iowa
- Taylor Made Home Improvements
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR