A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Runnells, IA
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Runnells
- T & T Sprinkler Service IncWent well, found other work that needs to take precedence so unfortunately cannot proceed. Company excellent to deal with.
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeOnce the weather cooperated, the work proceeded quickly. The staff were helpful and came up with a plan to make our irrigation system better cover our lawn and the grass that we are trying to get and keep growing.
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeExcellent service and follow up. Prices better than any other quotes I received when seeking bids as President of my HOA and also personal services I received
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeExcellent my yard looks better than ever would recommend to get lawn looking great really professional quick response
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeAll of the services listed above went perfect! Good service in the office, knowledgeable and professional employees on the job.
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeSo we used this company for irrigation and it has been a disaster. The technician had NO IDEA what was going on. He was in our crawl space pulling valves and didn’t know what he was pulling. We have since had CRAZY HIGH WATER WORKS BILLS from them “messing” with our irrigation system. We have two meters and the one specifically for our irrigation system has been insanely high! Nobody will return our calls, we’ve been waiting for a phone call from a supervisor for two weeks now. **we were hung up on earlier by a customer service rep** RIDICULOUS. WISH WE HAD NEVER TRUSTED THIS COMPANY WITH OUR BUSINESS We’ve had their billing company call us multiple times to collect a payment but won’t return our calls about paying our bills that they’ve caused us! We’ve paid water works $350 and we now have a bill of $930 because of APLUS being terrible. DO NOT USE THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO OWE WATER WORKS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS 3 weeks later and they still haven’t been professional enough to be responsive and refund u
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeInstallation was completed on time with no issues. The price was comparable to other quotes received.
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeInstallation was performed in a timely manner and was very professional. They answered all questions and made sure that I new how to operate system.
- Solid Rock Landscaping LLCWe knew we wanted landscaping and looked on Angie's List. I contacted 2 companies and decided to got with Solid Rock Landscaping. From the estimate to final invoice Chris and his team did a wonderful job. Chris provided a detailed estimate (including a CAD drawing of our home with the landscape design), months in advance he told us (within a week) when the start day would be, kicked off the job with his crew to confirm the scope of work and after all was finished he provided a detailed revised invoice. We asked for several changes before they arrived and Chris provided a revised estimate. We asked for several changes while they were at our home and it was no problem. Travis, Adam and Ferman were all courteous and hard working to deliver a great experience (and result) while at our home. Landscaping can get messy and they cleaned up after themselves every day. They arrived consistently between 8:30-9am and stayed at our home consistently until 5-7pm. The work was completed more quickly and less expensively than originally estimated even though we added to the scope of work. I found Chris to be same day responsive via email communication. In the future we will absolutely be using them and referring them to others
- TOTAL QUALITY INCShowed up on time, offered us a 10% discount because it was our first use, and offered suggestion on how to maintain the system. Very helpful.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Runnells
- Business Description:Local family owned & operated. Quality work at a fair price. Owner has been in landscape industry since 1990. We strive to make sure each customer is completed satisfied with the completed project.Recent Review:Supreme completed final grading, buried downspouts, laid an acre of sod and some landscaping for us. They were timely and professional each time they performed services for us. I would recommend them and will use them again for any yard/landscaping needsKristie W.
- Business Description:Best place to start is our website at www.solidrocklandscapingllc.com. We do have a fee that covers the entire process. We are passionate about our work. We specialize in Custom Landscape Design, Paver Patios/Walkways, Landscaping (edging, plants, rock/mulch), Natural Stone Landscapes, Boulder/Block/Timber Walls, Water Features/Ponds, Fire Pits & Fireplaces, etcRecent Review:I am horrible with yard work - truly. I had three goals: low maintenance, privacy and I wanted the metal footings on my shed covered. All three were done and done very, very well. Solid Rock was professional, kind and responsive. The estimate and actuals were $500 apart in my favor, and they honored that. I wouldn't have known if they hadn't shared it with me. I would recommend Chris and Jon and their crew to all - fair, honest and they do fantastic workRenee B.
- Business Description:Being the leading lawn care and landscaping company in Des Moines, IA requires ongoing dedication to our quality of work and customer service. With outdoor services that include fertilization, weed control, irrigation/sprinklers, weekly mowing and maintenance, and landscape design, we turn your lawn into the best on the blockRecent Review:A+ has been responsible for my front landscaping, my backyard patio and fire pit, my Christmas lights, my lawn treatments, and even sharpened my mower blade! Our front yard used to be used as a parking lot by the previous homeowners. We have old trees with a lot a shade and it looked pretty miserable. Thanks to a+’s work and knowledge, we finally have grass! Their staff has been very professional and knowledgeable and we will continue using them and recommending them to our friends and familyBen T.
- Business Description:Arbor Way All About Trees LLC is your tree care experts. We thrive to make you our customers happy! There is no tree too big or small for our experienced climbers. Our ground crew will awe you with their exceptional hard work along with their clean up! * please note our climbers are a show to watch! No machine necessary for them to climb and they climb SPIKELESS!Recent Review:I hired them in 2020. I cannot edit my old review. This review is for work performed in the Spring of 2021. This year, Caleb was still pretty quick to get back to me and get a quote written up. It took a long time for them to show up. The first day they tried, we exchanged text messages. We were getting a new roof that day, so I suggested a reschedule. Skip ahead another month, and here's what happened. I had exchanged more text messages with Caleb indicating I changed my mind on a tree and would take it down myself. We agreed on a new price and I thought that was complete. The day before they showed up, Caleb had called, but I didn't get the voicemail until days later (after they performed the work). In the message he was asking whether I wanted the tree taken care of. I had already taken it down and a 6ft piece of the trunk was laying back there. The day they did the work, nobody called, and nobody knocked on the door. This was odd, since I thought we had agreed, but Caleb apparently didn't. So, rather than try to contact us again (we were home), they went ahead and cut the stump I left and took the trunk without asking. On top of that, I notice one of the trees with a large chunk of barked ripped off of one of the internal branches. That's not the quality of trim I had come to expect from my first experience with them. I do think the main two (brothers, I think?) do a great job climbing and trimming. However, this secondary tree with the missing bark is not up to those standards. Nor is cutting the stump I had done and taking the trunk I had planned to cut more and split into firewood for our fire pit. It is interesting to compare the quotes between years. We have another tree (an oak). The 2020 quote for that tree was $450. This year it was $700. The rest of the quote this year was a little higher than I would have expected from the 2020 quote as well. Long story short: I think they do good work, and I can understand why they may have thought they were doing "the right thing" with the trunk and stump. However, I don't think this is a 5 star experience, so this review is only going to be 4 starsCraig T.
- Business Description:T&T Sprinkler helps you deliver the right amount of water, where and when you need it. In business for 25 years, we specialize in Commercial & Residential underground lawn sprinkler design, installation, service and maintenance. We have 15 employeesRecent Review:Always goes well if I am home. Be sure to sign an open and close contract for both services. <br /> They do not take credit card payment so have to have checks and use mail. Cant do stuff online like other companies, but they do much better work <br /catherine s.
- Business Description:Premier Landscape & Irrigation offer affordable rates to our customer. No job is too small or Large.
- Business Description:Founded in 2010, Excel Lawns and Landscape started out as a family-owned and operated lawn care business which soon expanded and evolved into a green industry’s above-standard company. Today, we are fully licensed lawn maintenance and landscape contractors, able to provide our area with reliable and proficient integrated services. We only work with a selected team of skilled professionals and hi-tech equipment. We are also able to cover a client’s needs throughout the entire year as we offer ..
- Business Description:Capital Landscaping is a design build firm that was started in the fall of 1998 with only 21 mowing accounts and a pickup. Over the next several years, it began to evolve into a design and build firm specializing in backyard family living spaces. Today Capital Landscaping has 15 full time year around employees. During the summer months the number fluctuates as we offer a summer internship to an aspiring landscape designer and several summer jobs on crews to college and high school seniors..Recent Review:We chose Capital Landscaping for our snow removal because they also take care of the church and school where our children attend. We were given an estimate of $55 per driveway clearing, and after we agreed to this, we received a bill for $100.90. My wife called to discuss the discrepancy. She was told the additional charge was due to there being over 4" of snow, and there was an additional charge because we have a circular driveway. The circular driveway has been here since the house was built in 1979, and my wife told them about the circular driveway at the time of the estimate. We were never informed of the surcharge for a snow depth over 4 inches. The gentleman who took the call was quite rude to my wife. When I got home, I saw the bill and called Phil at Capital Landscaping. Phil was also quite rude to me as well. We exchanged unpleasantries and I fired him. They did do quality work, were reliable and prompt. Our last snow removal company did quite a bit of damage to our yard which is why we switched to Capital in the first place. <br /Amy M.
- Business Description:We do all types of work from general construction to specified work on peoples homes and businesses. We can do small jobs to large jobs. Have all the equipment and man power needed to complete any size of job.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 15 years in the Des Moines/Ames area.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Runnells
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A+ Lawn & Landscape6084 NE 22nd St.
Des Moines, Iowa 50313
- A-1 Handyman833 C Ave
Nevada, Iowa 50201
- Adam Swets Handyman8302 WESTOWN PARKWAY, UNIT #5108
West DesMoines, Iowa 50266
- Alternative Rain Irrigation808 SW Cherry St. Suite A
Ankeny, Iowa 50023
- Arbor Way All About Trees LLC417 Howard St Po box 2102
Saint Anthony, Iowa 50239
- A+ Lawn & Landscape
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Frontline Lawn and Landscapes8308 NE University Ave
Pleasant Hill, Iowa 50327
- Frontline Lawn and Landscapes
- Kaldenberg's PBS Landscaping and Lawncare5555 NW Beaver Dr
Johnston, Iowa 50131
- Kaldenberg's PBS Landscaping and Lawncare
- Nate's Lawn Care LLC9701 Madison Ave
Urbandale, Iowa 50322
- Nate's Lawn Care LLC
- Supreme Lawn & Landscape Inc800 SE 32nd St
Des Moines, Iowa 50317
- Supreme Lawn & Landscape Inc
- Ultimate Lawn Services LLC913 SE Polk St.
Grimes, Iowa 50111
- Ultimate Lawn Services LLC