Adam Swets Handyman

Founded 2016 • With Angi since February 2017

I operate an elite handyman business where we only employ the best, most detailed oriented professionals. All craftsmanship is guaranteed....

DSM Kitchen Guy

With over 30 years of remodeling experience in the Des Moines Area I have seen it all or done it all. This experience helps me to know the full extent of the remodeling process. This knowledge enables me to put together a complete and detailed estimate so there won’t be any surprises. I work on the job doing much of the install and actively oversee the licensed contractors daily. I know the importance of protecting your home during the project. You can trust your new dream kitchen to Rich Larsen Remodeling, the Des Moines kitchen remodeling expert. Make sure to check out our Testimonials by visiting our website!

ACCURATE PAINTING CO

**Exterior Painting Booked Out Until September** INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, STAINS & FINE FINISHES, POWERWASHING & EPOXY FLOORS FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS.

Offers by ACCURATE PAINTING CO on Angi
Supreme Lawn & Landscape Inc

Local family owned & operated. Quality work at a fair price. Owner has been in landscape industry since 1990. We strive to make sure each customer is completed satisfied with the completed project.

06/17/2017

He did the most beautiful work. It is perfect! Perfect lines, perfect seams. Beautiful.

Description of Work
My shower needed to be torn out and redone top to bottom.

Category handyman service,interior designers,garage builders,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Any and all interior and exterior home remodeling and repair services.

Satisfaction