When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in La Porte City, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in La Porte City
- Aable Pest ControlI have using them for years. I loved them. I have a regular schedule with them. They did a good job.
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLCThe representative showed up on time. He was very pleasant to visit with, He looked at the insects and where they were and how they were acting and said they were ground/digger bees. He said they were just coming out of their winter holes and would most likely disappear after a few weeks. He said they were not aggressive. He recommended we just overseed that part of the lawn to get rid of any bare spots and that they would go bury their eggs somewhere else next time. No treatment needed. I will most certainly call them if needed in the future. Thank you Enviro-Pest read less
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLCThis company is very good. We've been using them for 2 years now, and haven't seen bugs or spiders since. They are very good about working around my schedule and notifying me in advance of when my next treatment is. I would definitely recommend them.
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLCIt is in process, but already we no longer find ants in the house. We are very impressed with the professional and courteous service and appreciate the use of green products.
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLCGreat! I am not bomb barded with Spring spiders, seasonal bugs. Environmentally save for kids and pets.
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLCGreat! I have had them come for several years now. I am not bomb barded with spring spiders and seasonal bugs. I was initiated with box elder bugs, now I rarely see one.
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLCWhen you have pets or small children, the products you have in your home are a concern. Pests are an annoyance, even sometimes a health threat, like with brown recluses. But when choosing what to do that will not only deal with these unwelcome house guests, I looked into all options when I learned we had silverfish in our new residence. The health of my family and my pets (a cat and two large dogs) came first so I went with the organic route. This lead me to Enviro Pest Solutions. They came out and treated our house and have been coming as I needed ever since. It has been almost 3 years now and I know monthly treatments may seem costly but when you consider the possibility of a $400+ chemical treatment failing or finding you have a new problem (such as fleas) and then incurring that price a second time. It seems a bigger gamble than I care to take. They are honest and up front about what it costs and about the contracts. If you are short a month they understand if you want to prolong the contract. Honestly I can't say anything less than this is one of the most professional and respectable companies I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Their service is impeccable. They call you the day before your scheduled monthly treatment. They will work around your hours of availability and will attempt to arrange services a different day if you are not free to meet with them. They have been great about my dogs which are highly nervous about new people and understand that all dogs can bite and treat my dogs with respect and just work around them. I am really lucky to have decided to go with such a personable company for my home treatments because I don't think a fumigator would have understood all my questions or concerns about what could happen to my pets and family with their chemicals. And I grilled this company for the full extent of what the dangers and alternatives would be and they were not only knowledgeable but welcomed the concerns as if they were personal concerns as well. All I know is I can't speak in regards to other providers but I know I won't go back to "bombing" after seeing how remarkably well this has worked read less
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLCHe comes every month and sprays around the house, garage and yard and also in my basement, He makes sure that he doesn't hurt the bees, so around my flowers he will put granules instead of spraying, Answers my questions and concerns. Friendly.
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLCThe natural pest control methods and insecticides they use in our home make us feel very comfortable in regard to our family's health. I am not a big "green" environmental guy but have learned there is no need to use toxic chemicals for most everyday applications. I will never use anyone else.
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLCJosh calls ahead adn schedules a time to come out & check termite traps, stick strips, & use safe and effective ways to treat problems. Organic methods are preferred & always conscious of family pets.
Pest Control Companies in La Porte City
- Business Description:***Until further notice we will be no longer servicing Cedar Rapids and the surrounding areas.*** We are a family owned & operated company that is in the business of protecting your home and family from pests. We offer an Eco Friendly approach to pest control with a variety of organic product to fit all pest control needs read lessRecent Review:The representative showed up on time. He was very pleasant to visit with, He looked at the insects and where they were and how they were acting and said they were ground/digger bees. He said they were just coming out of their winter holes and would most likely disappear after a few weeks. He said they were not aggressive. He recommended we just overseed that part of the lawn to get rid of any bare spots and that they would go bury their eggs somewhere else next time. No treatment needed. I will most certainly call them if needed in the future. Thank you Enviro-Pest read lessPrudence K.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience. We have strong ties to the community. We offer seasonal promotions as as well as senior discounts. We except cash or check no credit/debit cards please. We offer exceptional service at a low prices. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and our phones are always answered read lessRecent Review:they were quick to respond to the call, came on time, and did a good check of the attic. Only wished he came prepared with the mice poison since he had to come back the second time to do it. <br /> Can't comment on the solution yet as time will tell if the poison gets rid of the mice over time. <br /> Overall, satisfied with the service provided so far. <br / read lessGeorge L.
- Business Description:Hawkeye Exterminating is a locally owned pest control company in Cedar Falls, Iowa. We provide services for residential and commercial properties, VA & FHA inspections, and Construction Pre Treatments. If you have a current problem or you would like preventative maintenance, trust Hawkeye Exterminating for reliable services. Hawkeye Exterminating services include… Bed Bugs, Termites, Ants, Spiders, Roaches, Fleas, Rodents, Mosquito control, Asian Beatles, and more. Call Hawkeye Exterminating .. read less
- Business Description:We are a commercial and residential pest control company with over 18 years of service. Experience in food audited facilities, day cares, hotels, restaurants and bars and warehouses. Combining new technology with old school customer service. Treating your home andd business as if it was our own read lessRecent Review:They came the same day and sprayed for the wasps. We didn’t have a problem the rest of the summer. I will definitely use them again.Sam E.
- Business Description:Established in 2000. We are a local, full-time, experienced, licensed,and insured Wildlife and Bat Removal and Control company. Specializing in Bat Removal and Bat Proofing Call us for removal of: -Bats -Raccoons -Possums -Snakes -Skunks and their odor -Woodchucks/groundhogs -Squirrels -Birds -Mice -Rats -Moles/voles -Beaver -And mor read lessRecent Review:I called during the summer, and he came out to do an ititial assesment. He helped me figure out where bats were getting into the living area and gave me information on how to prevent it. He explained that it is not a good idea to remove the bats from the attic until fall when the pups are able to fly. Otherwise, the pups will die inside your house, when the mothers are removed. He asked for a deposit of 1/2 of his quote to get on his list for a return visit in the fall. He said he would come back, ensure all of the bats were out and seal any entrances. <br /> I was a little disappointed in the communication when fall came around, as he never contacted me about when he was going to come back. However, when I called him to ask about it, he returned my call promptly and we got everything set up. <br /> I obviously won't know how good of a job he did sealing the house until next year when I find out if the bats came back. However, he gives a five year guarantee. Based upon his responsiveness so far, I have no doubt that he will stand behind that guarantee. <br / read lessBrent G.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c.. read lessRecent Review:In spring 2016, a door to door salesman came by, and I had a lot of weeds in my lawn at the time. He said that there would be "no weeds whatsoever" in my lawn after 2 or 3 sessions with TruGreen, so I purchased the lawn treatment package. In May 2017, after a full season with TruGreen, there were many dozens of weeds still remaining throughout my lawn. I called TruGreen, described my problem, and asked for a call from a manager. My intent was to set up a meeting with the manager and show them all of the weeds in my lawn. Instead, they came out and retreated my lawn and charged me another $51. I called again and again asked for a phone call from the manager. After two weeks without a phone call, I called them back and cancelled the service. I also told them I would not pay the $51, because I had not asked for a new treatment, I had only asked for a call from a manager. This was in July of 2017. In December 2017, after no contact with TruGreen since July, we get a call from a collection agency wanting their $51! The collection agency talked to my wife and scared her into paying the bill. At this point, I called the TruGreen Corporate office and lodged a complaint against the manager of the Cedar Rapids branch. On 3 different occasions, I had asked for a call from the TruGreen manager, and I did not once ever receive a call! After many phone calls and hassles, the TruGreen Corporate office (there were very pleasant, btw) credited my account, refunded my $51, and called off the collection agency dogs. I will never do business with TruGreen ever again read lessDAVID M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Platinum Pest Services! Serving Waterloo and the surrounding communities, we are putting our wide array of experience to use to effectively rid your home or office of pests. We offer oderless and environmentally safe solutions for: • Rodents • Cockroaches • Ants • Termites • Wasps • Spiders • And many more Selling your home or business? Contact us for a real estate inspection. We are licensed and insured, as well as locally owned owner operated. We can start you on the road o.. read lessRecent Review:They are personable and honest. They provided a great service and advice. Their price is very competitive. We uses them at work quarterly also.Greg A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Find pest exterminators in
- Elk Run Heights
- Cedar Falls
- Van Horne
- Center Point
pest exterminators in La Porte City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bugsy's Pest Solutions513 Home Acres Ave
- Bugsy's Pest Solutions
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLC2109 Falls Ave
- Enviro-Pest Solutions LLC
- HAWKEYE EXTERMINATING1603 SCOGGIN ST
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- HAWKEYE EXTERMINATING
- Iowa River Wildlife Control2514 400 St
- Iowa River Wildlife Control
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 51012123 N Towne Ln NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5101