Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Fremont, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Fremont
- Preferred Pest Management IncQuick response to my call. Was out to my house within the next business day. He was very courteous and explained what the process would be and what I could expect. I was so very pleased that there was no after smell at all. The communication was great as this kind of treatment needed a second visit to ensure effectiveness, which was explained prior to the first treatment. He was very flexible working with me to find a time that would work for our family to be out of the house for a while which is very appreciated. He was accommodating to our needs as well as him having work to do. Price compared to other companies I price checked is very reasonable, not overly priced at all
- AMERICAN PEST CONTROLIt did not go as the technician was extremely rude. Will never call them again nor will I recommend them to anyone. False advertising and unprofessional.
- Allpro Pest ManagementThey completely botched the job. The came and did the work and told me there would be no chance of any bats getting in the living area of our house. That night, we had numerous bats flying around in the living area of the house. We had to deal with 20 or more bats flying around and hiding in the living area of our house for the next several days. When I complained, he refused to give even a partial refund. We finally got rid of all the bats and they came back to "finish" the job and (supposedly) permanently seal the openings where the bats were coming and going. The work was supposedly guaranteed for life. However, he wouldn't give me a copy of the paper work I signed--always had some excuse why I didn't get it. This summer, we have bats back in the upper parts of the house. This guy refuses to even return my phone calls. The guarantee is apparently worthless. DON'T USE THIS GUY FOR BATS, YOU'LL REGRET IT
- Iowa Wildlife ControlWe hired Iowa Wildlife Control in May of 2012 for a simple job that was to take a week to complete. Three months later the job was still not done and the owner of the company sent me an email saying he has "given up". But he would not return the payment for his services! During the three months of failed efforts the owner of the company exhibited an utter incompetence. He showed up with the wrong tools, showed up late, or didn't show up at all on a number of occasions. He damaged our house - knocked shingles off the roof and stepped through our ceiling - twice. When he saw it was going to cost nearly $800 to fix the ceiling, he decided to submit a bill to the insurance company that was way over his fee in order to cover the cost of the repairs. When we hired him he assured us he had a great deal of experience with wildlife removal and maybe he has. But he is utterly incompetent to carry out even the simplest task and will apparently not only damage your property in the effort, but demand payment in full
Animal Removal Services in Fremont
- Business Description:Established in 2000. We are a local, full-time, experienced, licensed,and insured Wildlife and Bat Removal and Control company. Specializing in Bat Removal and Bat Proofing Call us for removal of: -Bats -Raccoons -Possums -Snakes -Skunks and their odor -Woodchucks/groundhogs -Squirrels -Birds -Mice -Rats -Moles/voles -Beaver -And morRecent Review:I called during the summer, and he came out to do an ititial assesment. He helped me figure out where bats were getting into the living area and gave me information on how to prevent it. He explained that it is not a good idea to remove the bats from the attic until fall when the pups are able to fly. Otherwise, the pups will die inside your house, when the mothers are removed. He asked for a deposit of 1/2 of his quote to get on his list for a return visit in the fall. He said he would come back, ensure all of the bats were out and seal any entrances. <br /> I was a little disappointed in the communication when fall came around, as he never contacted me about when he was going to come back. However, when I called him to ask about it, he returned my call promptly and we got everything set up. <br /> I obviously won't know how good of a job he did sealing the house until next year when I find out if the bats came back. However, he gives a five year guarantee. Based upon his responsiveness so far, I have no doubt that he will stand behind that guarantee. <br /Brent G.
- Business Description:Home Tuitions in Hyderabad: http://www.myhometutions.com has become the one stop shop for Home Tuitions in Hyderabad where it serves from KG to PG and also hobbies, Sports and Physical Trainers and so on...
- Business Description:Ace's Animal Control started out by providing bat removal services for friends and family. The first 2 experiences in catching bats resulted in removing 30 and 40 bats from residences. All animals are humanely removed and released back into the wild at a minimum of 7 miles away. Once the animals are removed you can request cleanup and repair services for any space that was infested. We provide wildlife removal and control services that solve all your animal problems. He will educate you on th..
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with over 10 years experience. We have strong ties to the community. We offer seasonal promotions as as well as senior discounts. We except cash or check no credit/debit cards please. We offer exceptional service at a low prices. We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and our phones are always answeredRecent Review:they were quick to respond to the call, came on time, and did a good check of the attic. Only wished he came prepared with the mice poison since he had to come back the second time to do it. <br /> Can't comment on the solution yet as time will tell if the poison gets rid of the mice over time. <br /> Overall, satisfied with the service provided so far. <br /George L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Fremont
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!