Durachem

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2012

Our propriety advanced hot water extraction process uses non-toxic oxygen enriched water. Superior antimicrobial capabilities are achieved, providing a cleaner, more hygienic service, without the use of toxic chemicals or sodium hydroxide. After cleaning, our enriched water is metabolized into hydrogen and oxygen, leaving your carpet clean and free of any chemical or soap residue. Unlike other 'water' technologies marketed in Des Moines, we are the only company featuring both antimicrobial and residue free technology....

Maxey Construction

Maxey Construction is a family owned business, it’s our passion to deliver the absolute best product to our customers whether it’s a Deck/Porch or Water & Smoke repair. Give us a call today at 817-771-3502

Offers by Maxey Construction on Angi
The Restoration Company, LLC

The Restoration Company provides immediate-response commercial and residential disaster cleanup and restoration services throughout Central Iowa. Our team is committed to helping you with water and flood damage, fire and smoke damage, mold removal and trauma cleanup 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Restoration Company has helped numerous families and businesses with comprehensive disaster recovery services throughout Des Moines and the surrounding area. We work with all insurance carriers to thoroughly and efficiently restore your property to its pre-loss condition. We know that recovering from a disaster can be a stressful experience, so we aim to remove some of the burden by making the cleaning and recovery process as straightforward as possible. No job is too big or too small. Give us a call today.

The Flooring Guys

Having been started by a local flooring installer, we are a family owned small business that selects products not based on a national sales plan but products we personally believe in and have used in our own households. We staff knowledgeable individuals with the experience to better understand the products we are selling and who take the time to get to know our customers wants and needs. Shop local and call us today for your FREE estimate! Angie's List 5% Discount is off of materials. Additional contact name - Tasha Millard. Additional email - tasha.millard@theflooringguysdsm.com.

07/17/2019

Never heard from them. Hired someone else

Description of Work
carpets cleaned in 3 rooms

11/26/2018

Rugs looked very clean. One stain did come back after a few months, but I was still very satisfied with the cleaning.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned (living room, hallway, stairs)

08/31/2018

Went very well. Good job and very professional

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpet in newly acquired townhome

06/28/2018

While both Thorough and professional, our technician was also friendly.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in our basement

06/25/2018

Gravis does an excellent job. He has cleaned our carpets in multiple residences over the years. Highly trusted and is our preferred carpet cleaner. He got out a few tough dog related stains as well. I would recommend you contact Durachem for a quality cleaning at a fair price. Ryan

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and pet stain remover

04/18/2018

This is the second time I’ve used Durachem and am very happy I did. My dog had diarrhea and there were several spots before I realized it. I thought my carpet was completely ruined. I was planning on having them come in May after a good Spring cleaning but had to make the appointment sooner. Whole house carpet cleaned and all of those accident spots from my dog are completely gone. Very professional and knowledgeable folks and absolutely as good as it gets! I highly recommend Durachem for your carpet needs!!

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning and dog diarrhea accidents.

11/02/2017

Excellent as expected. Durachem owners and employees know no other way to perform my tasks!

Description of Work
Carpet and sofa cleaning

Category carpet cleaner","upholstery cleaner

10/23/2017

Everything was done very well. They came when they said they would, got the work done quickly (and well) and allowed me to get back to work with minimum disruption of my day.

Description of Work
Cleaning of carpets in living room and on stairs.

10/05/2017

It went pretty well. The 2 employees were friendly, and worked efficiently. The only problem was an old stain surfaced that hadn't been previously visible. (It had something to do with the type of chemical used by the previous owners to clean.) I called and the workers came back and worked on the spot. Unfortunately, it returned after the carpet dried. I emailed and 1 worker came back to try again. The spot is much lighter, but not gone. I'm sick of dealing with it at this point, and since we'll eventually replace the carpet with hardwood, I haven't had them come back to try again. (Which they offered to do.) The rest of the carpeting looks very good.

Description of Work
We had the carpeting cleaned in our house after moving in.

10/03/2017

prompt service, professional, helpful

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaner

Carpet Cleaning, Furniture Cleaning, Water Damage Restoration, Smoke & Fire Damage Restoration, Mold Testing & Remediation, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Carpet Installation & Repair

NOTICE: No Empowered Water (Sodium Hydroxide) Service Here!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal