This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in West Bend, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in West Bend
- AGR Roofing & ConstructionAGR is the company that we decided to use after a huge storm blew through and destroyed our roof, gutters, and siding. Zach came out with the insurance adjustor and made sure to point out every little detail that needed to be addressed. Zach took tons of pictures for proof, all while stating it was some of the worst damage he had ever seen and no one would believe him without the pictures. They worked with insurance to make sure everything was noted and in the claim as needed. The work began almost immediately, while the other houses around us were still waiting for insurance to start. Our new roof was installed only a couple weeks later and looks amazing! We had a black roof installed, and they even went above and beyond and painted our vent pipes black to make sure nothing looked "out of place". And that is one of the many things I would have never thought about. Zach came out each time the crew was here (2.5 hour drive) to make sure they were handling everything with care and doing exactly as Zach and I had discussed. One of the best parts of the roof replacement was how clean the crew left my house. They did 2 sweeps to make sure everything was picked up. Now, of course, nothing is 100%, but I would say they went above and beyond to ensure they got everything they physically could. After that, was the siding; Zach told me it would more than likely be a few weeks to order materials, and the next day, a delivery truck was here. When inspecting the material, we noticed it was the wrong color and sent pictures to Zach. He said he would take care of it, and he did. The crew arrived a week later and Zach brought all the right colors with him and took the wrong back with him. The siding took a few days to install, which is normal, but the crew was here sun up to sun down. Trying their hardest to make everything look perfect. They were not shy about asking a question or two to make sure it was the way we wanted. Not just throw it up and call it good. Very impressed with that. They were also very good at cleaning up after themselves, and it is a very messy job and has a lot of little cuts and such along the way. They even put siding boxes around all hose bibs, lights, and outlets. Not something that is required, or that I had before, but something Zach called "his standard". Just the little things that make it a great experience. When the siding crew told Zach that they did not install windows, Zach didn't bat an eye, and jumped in and installed the window himself. Not something he had to do, he could have called the office and scheduled someone to come out later, but decided it best to get it done then and there. The gutter crew came on a Saturday around 9 am, and were gone before noon. It was amazing how fast they were able to do everything and make it looks amazing! The house looks like a brand new house from the outside. It looks 10 times better than I could have ever imagined. We have had many compliments on the new look and are very happy
- MOR RenovationsGreat.....! They were the best group to work with.... the installers did quality work! The owner answered all my questions....and was back several times to help me with colors....I love the way it turned out!....We went from Green to Night Fall....love it!
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Premier Construction ServicesWe were referred to Adam by our daughter. We just purchased a home and were having work done prior to moving in. We knew we wanted a sun room but we were not sure about the details. Adam met with us and walked us through all the different styles of sun rooms his company has completed and gave us some great ideas. His website was really helpful in viewing some of their past projects. We were on a strict deadline to get moved into the house and Adam met and exceeded all deadlines, his crew completed the entire sun room in less than a week! Adam recommended a stone accent wall in the room to match the rest of the house and we love it! We are very pleased with our sun room and Adam was great to work with - he knows his products and helped us with design as well. We definitely recommend Premier Construction as a contractor
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsWe contacted Green Valley for siding, roof and window installation on our house. I talked to them on a Friday and they were able to have someone there by the next Wednesday. After a quick response and a great price we decided to go with them. When measuring for the roof we made the comment that we had some leaks and with all the up coming rain they were able to squeeze us in and complete the rear off and installation in one day. It took a little bit for them to get the siding and windows in but they ordered so the siding would be the same stock number and the windows had some odd sizes. When the windows were in they sent Scott and Jared up to install them, they removed 11 windows and installed the new ones all in one day. When doing the siding Scott and Jared were up again, this part took a little longer but after everyday they went around and picked up the yard. Every question I had they were able to answer it for me. The siding and windows turned out amazing!! When all done I had one complaint and David Flores was up on the final walk through and had it fixed right away. We had a very big project and they were able to get it done and stayed right in budget. If you need and kind of remodeling done on your house I would not hesitate to hire this company
- Mason City RoofingThe team at Mason City Roofing was a pleasure to work with. They were professional and responsive to our needs. We were very pleased with the quality of workmanship used on our project.
- Mullin Awning & SidingEXCELLENT job on all areas - siding, awning and gutters. The crew was on time every day, did high quality work, very professional, communicated with home owner every day, couldn't be more happy. The price was very reasonable too especially compared to competitors in the Sioux City market. Even our neighbors commented on how nice the home and garage now look. One neighbor used a different siding company and now regret it after they saw our home done. Exact quote -- "Ours looks like a kindergartner did the work in comparison to yours". They also will work with your insurance company as needed. I would "highly" recommend Mullin to anyone!!! I would give an A+!!
- NILES SIDING & TRIMEverything started off OK. Then they trampled our flowers, nails were scattered all over in piles, they used contrasting colors which we did not want (they had to replace all), when moving our fountain they dropped it and destroyed it (no apology or compensation), When remounting the front door storm door they improperly installed it and made it hard to open and close, they somehow broke the outside water faucet (they did replace that), when reinstalling our security light on the garage they did such a poor job (they actually moved the light and did not install it according to electrical codes) that when I replaced the light I had many issues with the installation due to their ineptness. We had to store all their tools and recharge their tool batteries so that our garage was full of their stuff, the company owner wanted full payment up front before we could inspect the work, workers said we had poison ivy (we don't) and did not want to side one side of our house (they finally did when I showed them pictures of actual poison ivy), generally a shyster company that I definitely would not recommend
- Boyer Roofing - Formerly - Goad's RoofingThe Joplin F-5 tornado in late May heavily damaged my daughter's roof and outbuilding. Shingles were shredded, penetration holes were through both structures, and Boyer was quick to respond. At first they covered the largest holes in the roof as they offered an estimate. Based on Angie's List I hired the firm. They were top notch professionals. The job was quickly completed, to out satisfaction, and they cleaned up both worksites. True professionals in a trying environment
Siding Contractors in West Bend
- Recent Review:They had done a good job on my skylight. So I hired them to replace my grandsons roof. Showed up immediately. Started the job a day or two later. Finished it in a day and a half. Reasonable rate. Another excellent job. .Thank you, EC ROOFINGPaula G.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Covers All Siding & Windows is located in Fort Dodge, IA. Our crew is hard-working as well as polite. We are a family-owned small business. We deliver exceptional work while catering to your wants and needs. It's your home. Give it your best
- Business Description:Sparkle Wash is the leading exterior House washing expert in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area. We have been in business since 1992.Recent Review:prompt and did excellent work <br />Walter J.
- Business Description:WE ARE A SUNROOM COMPANY OFFERING MANY HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTSRecent Review:We got 3 estimates but chose Sunroom Escapes because of price and being able to customize size of the room and the quality of the windows and door and also the professionalizm of Rick helping us to decide on our choices. Rick was there everyday to help or oversee his crew who were also very friendly and knowledable. <br /> After almost 4 years we have had no issues with the sunroom and consider it our get away room with being heated and cooled we are able to enjoy the room all year long! <br /> I would recommend Sunroom Escapes for your Sunroom from our experience. <br /> Bonnie Bloodgood <br /> <br /> <br /Bonnie B.
- Business Description:Tim Fuchs Construction was started in 2006 by Tim Fuchs. As a professional Storm Lake general contractor, Tim Fuchs started out working as a general laborer when his company quickly grew to take on larger, more intricate projects including home additions and new construction. By 2008 Tim Fuchs Construction had become an established business serving Northwest Iowa, and we moved into doing full time construction work, completing everything from foundation to finis
- Business Description:Synergy Roofing Group is a local, family owned and operated, roofing and home improvement company. Synergy handles all types of roofing, industrial, commercial and residential. We also excel in storm restoration and insurance claim settlement work. Synergy is open 24 -7 and is always available for emergency services. https://www.facebook.com/synergyrooRecent Review:Due to a recent storm my family and I were in need of a new roof, we were referred by a neighbor to go with synergy roofing group. All in all they made a horrible situation a very pleasant and quick experience. From the estimate to project installment it was a quick easy and painless experience. If I ever find myself in this same predicament there is only one name I will be choosing. Thank you guys from my family to yoursAaron S.
- Business Description:Contact us at (888) 972-0307 in Marble Rock, IA, to request services from our home construction company.
- Business Description:Better Flo installs seamless gutters (residential & commercial), siding, windows and does all types of remodeling.
- Recent Review:unknownChester S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in West Bend
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 33 Carpenters ConstructionPO Box 668
- 33 Carpenters Construction
- A Mark of Integrity2317 15th ave no
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Ahlers Home Improvements5814 Pine View Dr
Sioux City, Iowa
- America's Best Choice Windows404 Broad St
- America's Best RemodelingW243N2731 Single Tree
- AMERICAN EXTERIORS2116 S. Minnesota Ave #3
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- A Mark of Integrity
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- City Builders2009 Center St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Community Lumber17 S BROADWAY AVE
West Bend, Iowa
- Covers All Siding & Windows318 S 25th St.
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Fibrenew Central Iowa1003 S. 1st St
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska
- FIX-A-LOT Handyman Service622 S Wilson Ave
- Frisbie Construction, LLCPO Box 242
- Fuchs Home Remodeling Services410 Orchard Street
Albert City, Iowa
- Fibrenew Central Iowa
- Opie's Construction & Roofing1814 Central Ave.
- Opie's Construction & Roofing
- PressureProPO Box 471
- Satern Exteriors1581 Georgia Avenue
- Savannah Construction2 Rolling Hls
- Shandy Home Improvements LLC5328 240th Ave
Albert City, Iowa
- SIOUXLAND HOME IMPROVEMENT431 ALBANY AVE SE
Orange City, Iowa
- SIOUXLAND SIDING & WINDOWS605 SANBORN ST
- SPARKLE WASHP.O. Box 416
- Spring Valley Roofing440 12th St Nw Ste 2
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Stonebrook Roofing Inc1919 S 40th St Ste 222
- Stratmeier's Home Improvement Center35026 180TH ST
Le Mars, Iowa
- SUNROOM ESCAPES4870 Andrews Pl
Des Moines, Iowa
- Superior Exteriors3076 104th St
- SWI Windows Doors & More203 E 7th St
- Synergy Roofing Group6323 Evans Street
- Satern Exteriors
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc
- Waddle Exteriors130 W Broad St
Story City, Iowa
- Waddle Exteriors