Triton Exteriors

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2012

We take care of you and your home. It's that simple. Triton Exteriors creates outstanding exteriors by working with the highest-quality materials and installation techniques. We work with industry leading manufacturers to offer the best warranties available. The results are a beautiful home, a lasting investment, and peace of mind. We are a family owned company located in the heart of Webster Groves with over 30 years of combined experience serving the Saint Louis Metro area. We can take care of all your roofing, gutter, siding and exterior repair needs. We are Certainteed, LP SmartSiding, Hardie Board certified installers with real warranties, and competitive pricing. At Triton Exteriors we take great pride in our work and in our extreme professionalism, efficiency, and superior customer service on every job. Satisfaction guaranteed! Give us a call today, we would love the opportunity to help you with your project....

Burnt Sienna

+8 more images

fence company202163123
48" Eastern Red Cedar Shadowbox Fence 3" Space

gutter repair (438)roofing (179)siding companies (54)chimney repair (7)fence company (6)house painting (1)gutter cleaning (131)window replacement (48)handyman (36)general contractors (28)door installation (24)roof cleaning (14)

10/01/2022

Sara S.

As with every project Triton has done for me I was exceptionally happy. Tim and his team do great work and are very responsive. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Installing lattice under porches/gutter cleaning

Category contractors, gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2022

08/23/2022

Clint J.

Excellent work. Job was completed in 2 days, extremely professional and result is wonderful. Great communication throughout and will hire them to complete any future work.

Description of Work
work on residing 4 shed dormers

Work Completed On 08/23/2022

Review for Triton Exteriors - 357 Marshall Ave., Saint Louis, MO - 39846612

07/25/2022

Joe E.

Triton fixed the issue perfectly with some clever diversion and gutter modifications.

Description of Work
Gutter issue. Too much water flowed off one side of a large gable.

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 06/23/2022

07/06/2022

Ed N.

Tim Nesbit and his employees were polite, professional & completed the estimate and repairs in a timely manner. Overall they did a great job and I would recommend them to my family and friends

Description of Work
Roof repairs and replacement

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

05/21/2022

Susan C.

flat roofs are tough Triton does an excellent job with them

Description of Work
flat roof repairs

Work Completed On 05/21/2022

04/27/2022

Paul S.

Everything was done professionally and on time. The workmen even painted a door surround that wasn't part of the bid. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
New gutters, replaced some flashing, gutter guards, siding repair

Category contractors, gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

04/22/2022

Keith R.

I was able to contact Triton Exteriors via phone/e-mail and describe my work project and provide photos without an on-site visit, which accelerated the proposal quote stage. My proposal included both a wood and non-wood polymer. They made an on-site visit to display the two non-wood polymer options and to confirm scope of the project. I have had other firms perform projects at my home and they usually leave a trail of evidence that they were there….trash, damage to shrubs, lawn, etc. On the day of installation when the team arrived, I could tell how the work area was prepped prior to work commencing that this would end in a good place. The team was superb. The work was done in an excellent manner and no work trail of evidence was left. I would highly recommend Triton Exteriors.

Description of Work
Bay window wood panel and trim replacement; painting of entire bay section

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

Review for Triton Exteriors - 357 Marshall Ave., Saint Louis, MO - 39707088

02/01/2022

Geno C.

Very smooth, fast, did what it took to make it happen.

Description of Work
Gate installed

Work Completed On 12/23/2021

01/24/2022

Dawn B.

This is the third time we have used Triton, because they have always done a wonderful job. They are great in every way and take good care of their customers which is why we keep going back to them.

Description of Work
Replacement of rotten boards in garage

Category contractors

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

01/10/2022

Rhonda H.

Great. The installer did a great job and the company responded quickly to my online request for service and quote. I defined would hire them again. This was a small job and they were willing to do it at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Facia board on back of house

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

12/18/2021

Jessica P.

Great experience and great quality! We had an old chainlink fence removed and a new fence installed that was partially wood privacy and partially black chainlink. We received great communication throughout the process and the crew who installed the fence was thorough and easy to work with. Very happy with the fence and would absolutely use them again!

Description of Work
Fence installation

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

12/17/2021

Kurt W.

Triton replaced rotting wood behind compromised siding. They repaired all water damage and replaced siding. Did a fantastic job! Will be using again for other work.

Description of Work
Exterior Repairs

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

10/06/2021

Constance H.

The workmen came as scheduled. They measured the 4 fascia board ends and obtained replacement boards and PVC trim. They replaced the boards and painted them using primer and 2 paint colors that I provided. I was very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Replace ends of fascia boards that had rotted.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

We are very pleased to hear you are happy with the work Blake and Landon did. We hope to work with you on future projects.

08/26/2021

Geri B.

Triton is absolutely the best roofing company that I have ever used. They are very responsive and did a great job. The crew is pleasant and seem to really enjoy what they do. Our building is adjacent to a public sidewalk in our downtown and they were attentive to keeping the mess picked up as they worked. Their leadership has great integrity. I would trust Tim Nesbit with any building I owned.

Description of Work
Triton Exteriors replaced two roofs for me. One was on a large commercial building and one was on a rental house.

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Review for Triton Exteriors - 357 Marshall Ave., Saint Louis, MO - 39454876

It was great to work with you again and we look forward to working with you on future projects.

08/25/2021

JOHN B.

I had had a piece of roof facia edge tore away in a big storm in April. I had our roofing company come out to replace it and was assured it would hold. 8 weeks later the same piece tore away in a windstorm again. The roofing company said if they put it up again, it would be the same price and would be put up the same way. I called Triton Exteriors who agreed to to replace it for about the same price and so far it has held up through a couple of strong storms. The installer said the previous piece was not cut and secured properly. Thank you Triton for your excellent service.

Description of Work
Aluminum facia along roof outer edge

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

We are very please to hear the fascia is still in place after several storms. Thank you for allowing Triton Exteriors to take care of you and your home. We hope to work with you on your next project or repair.

07/26/2021

Mark V.

I called to schedule an appointment for a roofing repair estimate and possible replacement. The day before the appt - they called and said their inspector had a bad case of poison ivy - and so they needed to reschedule. I said 'ok fine', and rescheduled for the following week. I made sure to be home and they never showed up, called or followed up. I'm not sure what their work quality is like - but a lack of communication / follow-up is usually not a good sign.

Description of Work
Roofing estimate / inspection

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

07/05/2021

clo S.

The work was fair. Had to call the workers back out because one of the seams was not completely closed. I could see the light shinning through. I did not think to ask if this company subcontracted their work but I found out in the end they do. Lesson learned, always ask that question!

Description of Work
Gutters replaced

Category contractors, gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/10/2021

Barbara M.

It was a small job, but they were willing to do it and did an excellent job!! I thought I would have trouble finding someone willing to do it but I lucked out with Triton. The fascia looks better than I thought it could and it was done very timely. As soon as I can talk my husband into residing our house, I will be giving Triton a call to do the job!

Description of Work
We had new posts put on our porch and needed the fascia redone.

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

Thank you for the great review! We know it is hard to find a quality contractor to do small jobs and we are more than happy to do them. We look forward to serving you in the future.

06/03/2021

Will S.

Installation went smoothly and the fence looks great. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Wooden fence

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

We are very happy to hear you are so pleased with the new fence. We hope your fur babies are enjoying running around and playing in their new safe place.

05/23/2021

Tiger R.

Very professional and prompt -- performed a full cleaning, patched where needed and extended my gutter where needed to prevent water damage from where it was out-spouting.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and repair

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

We are very happy to hear you are happy with our services. We look forward to working with you on other projects in the future.

05/20/2021

Robert B.

This was our second project with Triton. Previously they had replaced our gutters. The quoting process was simple and easy and the quote was competitive. The communication with Tim throughout the entire project was excellent. The team arrived on schedule and was very professional. They were very careful with everything and we had zero damage. The clean on both days was great. Our neighbor replaced his roof last year with another company. After witnessing how Triton went about their business, he wishes he had gone with them. We highly recommend them and will definitely do more business with them.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

We were excited to work with you on another project for your home and we look forward to working with you on your next project as well.

04/21/2021

Scott L.

Well run project. Had wood fence removed and replaced with an aluminum fence. Had multiple bids and Triton was the most competitive. And able to procure fence more timely than others.

Description of Work
Installed aluminum fence around the perimeter of our 1.25 acre yard.

Category contractors, fencing

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure to work with you and we greatly appreciate your trust in Triton Exteriors and allowing us to install the new fence for you. We hope you will enjoy your new fence for years to come.

03/31/2021

Basiyr R.

Christina runs a very tight ship. They are organized and deliver as they have promised. Christina was prompt in moving the permit through the city. We did a lot of our work on email and she was quick to come out and view the project. Her team installed the fence on one day and came out early the following day to check on the installation and make minor adjustments. The cost was certainly reasonable and the materials are of good quality.

Description of Work
Fence Installation