It's crucial to plan ahead and play it safe when using a ladder to handle household tasks. Tackle your home project one step at a time with our ladder safety guide.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Emmetsburg, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Roofing Reviews in Emmetsburg
- AGR Roofing & ConstructionAGR is the company that we decided to use after a huge storm blew through and destroyed our roof, gutters, and siding. Zach came out with the insurance adjustor and made sure to point out every little detail that needed to be addressed. Zach took tons of pictures for proof, all while stating it was some of the worst damage he had ever seen and no one would believe him without the pictures. They worked with insurance to make sure everything was noted and in the claim as needed. The work began almost immediately, while the other houses around us were still waiting for insurance to start. Our new roof was installed only a couple weeks later and looks amazing! We had a black roof installed, and they even went above and beyond and painted our vent pipes black to make sure nothing looked "out of place". And that is one of the many things I would have never thought about. Zach came out each time the crew was here (2.5 hour drive) to make sure they were handling everything with care and doing exactly as Zach and I had discussed. One of the best parts of the roof replacement was how clean the crew left my house. They did 2 sweeps to make sure everything was picked up. Now, of course, nothing is 100%, but I would say they went above and beyond to ensure they got everything they physically could. After that, was the siding; Zach told me it would more than likely be a few weeks to order materials, and the next day, a delivery truck was here. When inspecting the material, we noticed it was the wrong color and sent pictures to Zach. He said he would take care of it, and he did. The crew arrived a week later and Zach brought all the right colors with him and took the wrong back with him. The siding took a few days to install, which is normal, but the crew was here sun up to sun down. Trying their hardest to make everything look perfect. They were not shy about asking a question or two to make sure it was the way we wanted. Not just throw it up and call it good. Very impressed with that. They were also very good at cleaning up after themselves, and it is a very messy job and has a lot of little cuts and such along the way. They even put siding boxes around all hose bibs, lights, and outlets. Not something that is required, or that I had before, but something Zach called "his standard". Just the little things that make it a great experience. When the siding crew told Zach that they did not install windows, Zach didn't bat an eye, and jumped in and installed the window himself. Not something he had to do, he could have called the office and scheduled someone to come out later, but decided it best to get it done then and there. The gutter crew came on a Saturday around 9 am, and were gone before noon. It was amazing how fast they were able to do everything and make it looks amazing! The house looks like a brand new house from the outside. It looks 10 times better than I could have ever imagined. We have had many compliments on the new look and are very happy
- Mason City RoofingCan't say enough good things about Mason City Roofing. I built my home in 1999 and purchased 40 year GAF shingles from the local lumber yard I was dealing with. I had a crew of guys install them. I don't know who they were and certainly could never track them down again. What could go wrong, right? Well fast forward to 2019 I start having issues with my shingles. Turns out 40 year shingles only last 40 years if they are installed properly! Because of poor installation I got 20 years at a 40 year price. The crew from Mason City Roofing came out and inspected my roof and showed me all the things that were done incorrectly from 1999 and explained the proper way that it should have been done. I did not have enough ventilation so my shingles were too hot from the inside and combined with the UV/weather from the outside they were shot. Ernie worked with us and gave us a great price and his crew was very professional during the installation process. They protected my landscaping and deck and cleaned up after themselves. Plus, they are a GAF approved installer so if I have any difficulty with my shingles it will be covered. We have a large home and purchased top of the line GAF Life-time Glenwood Ultra Designer class IV Impact shingles with improved venting and we love them. I would highly recommend this company. Mason City Roofing is a family owned business and they are kind, friendly, hard working, and professional
- John Holland ContractingWe hired John because he could do all the work from start to finish without us worrying about hiring multiple contractors. Great job reasonably priced.
- E C Siding & WindowsThey had done a good job on my skylight. So I hired them to replace my grandsons roof. Showed up immediately. Started the job a day or two later. Finished it in a day and a half. Reasonable rate. Another excellent job. .Thank you, EC ROOFING .
- Affordable Roofing and Exteriors INCWe had storm damage due to the Derecho. Aurelio did our estimate himself. He was very professional and explained what was needed clearly. It was immediately evident that he knew exactly what he was talking about. He got us worked into the schedule faster than expected due to material availability. Aurelio and his crew were very efficient, their teamwork was amazing. A complete tear off and re-roof was done along with replacing several sheets of degraded plywood. The results were exceptional. A few days later, the gutters were replaced with seamless ones, and gutter topper was installed. If you need roofing, gutters or any exterior work done, Aurelio is the guy to call. I can't recommend him highly enough. You will not be disappointed
- Des Moines Area RoofingIt went the way it should always go. They showed up on time informed us on what they were going to do then did it in a wonderful professional manner. Workers were smart, helpful and polite. We were left with a beautiful roof gutters replaced, and the job sight left looking better than it did when they started. I have started and owned two different businesses in the construction field and it takes a lot to impress me. This crew did it in Spades
- Morrison RoofingMorrison Roofing contracted with a man to fix our roof after the derecho. He did not complete the work promised. The first few times we called him, he promised to return to finish the job. Then he stopped answering our calls. Morrison Roofing will not answer or return any of our many calls. I would never recommend this company
- Right Way RoofingExcellent. Bryan was very friendly and professional. His crew did an excellent job on a steep and difficult roof and always cleaned up at the end of each day. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Xtreme Roofing and Siding LLCThis company is great. We used Facebook to find them. We checked out their very informative web page. We sent questions by Facebook, email, text and phone calls. They responded quickly & answered all of our questions. They gave us a quote right away. They gave us our options on shingle choices. They arrived when they said they would. It was all done in 1 day. The clean up was very complete. You couldn't even tell they had been there except for our beautiful new roof. All the paper work was done on line by email. But we could chose paper if we wanted. They filed the warranty for us & emailed us the information. We are 100% satisfied with this company & their work. Thank you Xtreme Roofing for a job well done
- Mason City RoofingWorkmanship was very well done. Employees worked very efficiently and constant clean up during entire job!
Roofers in Emmetsburg
- Recent Review:They called and told us they would begin work on Monday and ended up showing up on the Friday before with a full crew. All they soffits were done that day and gutter wouldnt be in until the following Wednesday and they didn't show up until the following week. The crew was very nice and they did a great job. They cleaned up well and we would recommend them. Cost was very reasonable and we are very pleased. <br /wendy s.
- Business Description:Energy Nerds know about everything to do with saving money and making homes more energy efficient. We can supply insulation, windows, attic ventilation, solar power, and even paint to save you energy. We perform free energy audits. We are passionate about energy efficiency and believe our reputation is the savings we create for our clients. Our motto is to conserve, create, and prosper! Company Website: https://howtoinsulate.coRecent Review:No issues or concerns. Mike did a great job informing us of energy saving options. He was prompt and responsive to all of our questions. He was professional, helpful and personable through the entire process. Quality serviceBrenda E.
- Business Description:David Birenbaum, P.E. provides thorough inspections that are geared to Client needs & may surpass the ASHI Standards of Practice. Building inspection reports are typically provided to and discussed with Clients on-site. Ancillary services can include performing radon tests, scheduling third party termite inspections, and specific structural consulting services. Mr. Birenbaum is a licensed Civil Engineer in Missouri, Illinois, and Iowa with emphasis areas of structural and hydraulic engineerin..Recent Review:Very good. Him and his partner looked at the whole house on the inside. Went up in the attic to look around, and took a few pics of problems he addressed us of. They went in th basement to look around and take measurements. Gave us a detailed email of the problem, and a complete pro diffent solutions we have to choose from. He is also sending us a copy of the report in the mail. Will use again in the future if neededCHRISTINA L.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:It all went great, although they are a specialty shop, it takes a bit longer due to their custom work. That shouldn't be a problem with those that want quality work at a decent price. Great attention to detail to form my utters to look like the originals, only a bit larger, which is a plusSCOTT G.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:<p>We had changed home insurance companies not long ago because they had refused a claim of hail damage that had been pointed out to us by two different, independent home repair professionals with nothing to gain. After a strong wind storm did further damage to our roof, we hired Mr. Katz. He stepped into our shoes and did all the interacting with our home insurance company, including filing the claim, meeting with their adjusters, then helping select a roofing company. The results were beyond our highest expectations. Mr. Katz put together our claim for a new roof, and it went without a hitch. Mr. Katz then helped find a highly professional roofer who personally supervised every step of the process and the work of a highly capable crew. In short, Mr. Katz handled everything from start to finish. </p> <p>One of the highest compliments we give those providing services for pay is that they are a "true professional." Without qualification, we can recommend Mr. Katz as a true professional and highly recommend him for any roofing or home repair needs. </p> <p>Should you have any questions or want to discuss anything, please feel free to call us at (502) 228-8820--and you are welcome to come by and see our new roof.</p> <p>Sincerely,</p> <p>Lee and Sherleen Sisney</p> <br /Sherleen S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:When the oven broke, Hi Tech got a technician out with a couple hours to look at things. The tech was unable to fix it within a time frame that Hi Tech felt was fast enough so to make sure I wasn't without an oven they simply ordered me a new one. What more can you ask for? There was no "we need to order parts" or "we need to get another tech out who maybe knows more about this model." None of that. They couldn't fix it on the first trip so let's order a new one, take care of the customer, and the contractor can refurbish the original oven on his own time and do with it as he needs. Every time I've contacted Hi Tech they have moved mountains to make sure I'm taken care of...even in cases where their warranty didn't cover whatever was going on they have helped negotiate lower prices and have helped coordinate routine maintenance. This is a big issue that I think a lot of people take for granted. Hi Tech, like any home warranty company, is NOT responsible for routine maintenance. We as homeowners have to take care of our homes, appliances, water heaters, HVAC systems etc. We can't expect Hi Tech to fix issues that are a result of our own lack of maintenance. We have to do our part and I have been incredibly grateful for Hi Tech's willingness to help coordinate that routine service. When it's time to have my HVAC system looked at, I call Hi Tech and they coordinate a service visit. I pay a preferred rate to the contractor and I know that I'm doing my part under the warranty to ensure that if issues do arise I'm covered. There was one issue that was not covered under the warranty because I had not had my HVAC inspected in over a year. In that case, Hi Tech worked with the contractor to 1. get out to my house IMMEDIATELY to address the major issue 2. work with me and the contractor to ensure I was paying the lowest possible price. I've never had a warranty company advocate for me in this way. Most of the time if something isn't covered you get a "sorry we can't help you" kind of response and that's the end of that. Then we're on our own to find a repairman and deal with whatever comes. Not so with Hi Tech. They are with me every step of the way, on the phone coordinating everything between me and the contractors. Of all the companies out there I have found Hi Tech to be the easiest to deal with, the most straightforward and professional, and who have the nicest, hardworking contractors. They even provide a plan that includes basic issues related to the exterior of the home, another plus that distinguishes them from other companies. Again though, don't expect them to replace your roof for you. That's not what they do but if you're maintaining things and you have a covered issue, there will be no problems in working with Hi Tech to address whatever is going on. If it's not covered, expect them to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need done by honest people you can trustJason B.
- Business Description:Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company.Recent Review:I have had the sincere pleasure of working with this special man, Ernie Haas on a roof project on my personal residence here in Meridian Idaho. I met him clearly by happenstance when I was desperately seeking a professional roofing inspector. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> I had just had a new roof installed and I knew that there was something wrong with it but I just couldn't put my finger on what the problem was. I went to Angie's List and typed in roof inspectors...Ernie Haas' Website came up, the reviews were amazing so I left my information. Just a few minutes later, I realized that Ernie was in Fredericksburg, Virginia. I of course was in Idaho so I quickly wrote back to him that I'd made a mistake, that I was looking for someone local. Come to find out, there are no qualified roofing inspectors in Idaho. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Ernie was tenacious and wouldn't let me drop it even though he was far away. Ernie has no problem travelling to wherever, to help people. He continued to ask about my concerns and questioned me about what was going on. That was on Sept. 10, 2015. Since then, my roof problem went from "just a weird feeling" to Oh, my God...my whole roof needs to be redone. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Here it is, Dec. 12, 2015 and leaving out all the gory details that happened in these last few months (and they are gory)...I believe that this roofing nightmare has finally come to an end. Without Ernie's help, I could NEVER have accomplished what I accomplished in dealing with this shady roofer. Because of Ernie and his knowledge, expertise and patience...I came out of this on top, and that is truly a miracle. If you've ever had a problem with a roofer, I'll tell you...it's pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to get help. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Ernie has become a friend, a cherished friend...at the times when I was at my lowest, he picked me up and, with his kind southern style...kicked my butt to get going and not give up. Because of Ernie, I not only know just about everything there is to know about roofing, he restored my faith in humanity when that faith was tested. He gained my trust when I felt I couldn't trust ANYONE! He was THERE for me when I felt all alone in this horrible mess. He gave me my hope back that there really are people that care, even if they don't have a reason...they just care. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Ernie needs no accolades, I'm just one of the many hundreds he has helped. Even though I'm just one of hundreds, he made me feel like I was his ONLY client. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Please, if you have roof issues...Ernie is your guy. If he can't help you, no one can. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Sincerely, <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Holly Bierlein.HOLLY B.
- Business Description:M & H construction is a locally owned and operated home remodeling contractor that has been providing quality workmanship in Southeast Iowa since 1990. M & H construction offers a 100% money-back guarantee on all of their workmanship. They are licensed and insured, and they specialize in products and services such as- Room Additions Custom home remodeling Siding & Windows Decks & Garages Kitchens & Baths Concrete applications, such as parkways, patios, and driveways Owner and operat..Recent Review:We had an old back porch, approximately 5 feet by 5 feet. The windows were single pane and most were broke. No insulation. Not big enough to do much more than come in and unlock the back door to get into the kitchen. We had a vision for a porch that could be enlarged to accomodate our washer/dryer, new window, insulation, outside back entrance, new outside steps and be long enough to enclose our outside basement door by creating a walkway to a new outside basement door. Mike came over to do an estimate and carefully wrote down everything we mentioned. Within a couple weeks, he presented us with an estimate that captured all we said plus suggestions for the things that were needed that we had not considered due to our lack of construction knowledge. As soon as the weather broke in March, he and his crew came over when they said they would and tore off the back porch in a day. After the foundation was taken care of, they were back to construct the porch of our dreams. Cooperation between Mike and the concrete contractor, plumbing company, electrician and flooring people(all of which I will do reviews for) was marvelous. He was willing to work new ideas that we came up with as things went along. He took time to talk with us at the end of the day and we enjoyed his company very much. He and his crew were responsible, reliable, knowledgeable, fair and most of all, honest and trustworthy. What he said is what he did and more. Now we have our new outside steps and landing, a new back door, a beautiful room that is now 5+ feet by 15 feet, a great energy efficient window, total insulation floor to ceiling, storage spaces about the part that enclosed the basement walkway and storage underneath the porch accessible in the basement walkway and a new basement door, siding to match our garage, new screen doors and a new roof on the structure. He captured our vision!!! We have recommended Mike and his crew to many of our friends and will be contacting him in the future to side the rest of our house or for anything we need that he can assist withangie j.
- Business Description:We specialize in a variety of things from simple repairs to complete remodels (mainly in hog confinements). Roof repairs, new ceilings, welding steel, stainless steel and aluminum, curtains, gating installations, slat replacement or repairs, water lines, feed lines. We also offer roof coatings that can be applied in many options. What you will come to find in our buisness is we strive for excellence in every opportunity given to us because "doing it right matters" to us and most importantly t..
- Business Description:General contractor - residential and commercial RoofingRecent Review:He poured the footing for the addition, framed the enclosure, and roofed it. He did not do the interior finish carpentry work - I have someone else doing that. He worked closely with the city code inspector, and satisfied all local requirements. He did all this in 8 working days. This project was a very pleasant experience for usDon B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
How many layers of shingles can you put on a roof? Find out if a shingle overlay is right for your home or if you should go with a full roof replacement instead.
Roofing jobs can be complicated, so it’s important to find the right pro. From questions to ask to the importance of a contract, these simple tips will guide you on how to choose a roofer.
Find roofing contractors in
roofing contractors in Emmetsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 33 Carpenters ConstructionPO Box 668
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
- 33 Carpenters Construction
- A Mark of Integrity2317 15th ave no
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
Bloomfield, Iowa 52537
- Ahlers Home Improvements5814 Pine View Dr
Sioux City, Iowa 51106
- AK Floor Coverings119 South 3rd Street
Laurens, Iowa 50554
- Allstar Roofing LLC4221 Tyler Street
Sioux City, Iowa 51108
- America's Best RemodelingW243N2731 Single Tree
Pewaukee, Wisconsin 53072
- A Mark of Integrity
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa 50158
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
Shenandoah, Iowa 51601
- City Builders2009 Center St
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Community Lumber17 S BROADWAY AVE
West Bend, Iowa 50597
- Covers All Siding & Windows318 S 25th St.
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa 51105
- Cunningham Inc808 South Market
Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577
- C & K Construction
- Dave and Son Construction1770 285th Street
Marble Rock, Iowa 50653
- Dave Navarro ConstructionP.O. Box 1268
Muscatine, Iowa 52761
- Davis County Enterprises29287 195th St
Bloomfield, Iowa 52537
- Double M Roofing and Siding1515 9th avenue north
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
- DUERSON CORP601 1st Ave N
Altoona, Iowa 50009
- Dave and Son Construction
- Fuchs Home Remodeling Services410 Orchard Street
Albert City, Iowa 50510
- Fuchs Home Remodeling Services
- Interstate Mechanical Corp418 Iowa St
Sioux City, Iowa 51101
- Interstate Mechanical Corp
- M & H Construction11652 Sperry Rd
Sperry, Iowa 52650
- M & H Construction
- Nawanna Construction912 17th St.
Sioux City, Iowa 51105
- Nawanna Construction
- Opie's Construction & Roofing1814 Central Ave.
Estherville, Iowa 51334
- Opie's Construction & Roofing
- Satern Exteriors1581 Georgia Avenue
Rutland, Iowa 50582
- Savannah Construction2 Rolling Hls
Humboldt, Iowa 50548
- Shandy Home Improvements LLC5328 240th Ave
Albert City, Iowa 50510
- Skyline Construction2541 Randolph St
Lincoln, Nebraska 68510
- Spring Valley Roofing440 12th St Nw Ste 2
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
- Sta-Dry Roofing & Contracting839 Dana Ct
Clinton, Iowa 52732
- Steiner Construction and snow removal1023 2nd Ave N
Estherville, Iowa 51334
- Stonebrook Roofing Inc1919 S 40th St Ste 222
Lincoln, Nebraska 68506
- SUNROOM ESCAPES4870 Andrews Pl
Des Moines, Iowa 50327
- Superior Exteriors3076 104th St
Urbandale, Iowa 50322
- Synergy Roofing Group6323 Evans Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68104
- Satern Exteriors
- The Haas Group LLC2215 Plank Road #300
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401
- The Haas Group LLC