Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Emmetsburg, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Emmetsburg
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeI would definitely recommend this company! They did amazing work, very professional! Definitely going to use for years to come!
- Supreme Lawn & Landscape IncSupreme completed final grading, buried downspouts, laid an acre of sod and some landscaping for us. They were timely and professional each time they performed services for us. I would recommend them and will use them again for any yard/landscaping needs.
- JOHNSON LAWN CAREHorrible horrible horrible service! My husband and I went from “Johnson’s is meh; let’s hire someone else,” to actively telling friends and family “never hire them, ever” after receiving a bill for service we didn’t ask for or authorize and the terrible experience we had with the receptionist when inquiring about the bill. We hired Johnson’s last year for a series of lawn treatments and paid upfront for the season. Ultimately, we were unimpressed with the lawn care and hired another local company for this year. Unbeknown to us, Johnson’s is an auto renew lawn care service. If you hired them the previous year, they assume you want to continue service unless you call and cancel - though I don’t recall ever signing a contract agreeing to this. While I can somewhat excuse this business model, the customer service my husband received when he called a few weeks back asking about it is inexcusable. The receptionist rudely told him there was nothing she could do, she doesn’t have time to call everyone and it was his problem that he didn’t call and cancel. My husband is a polite and reasonable man. We would have been okay with a sincere apology and $10 off the bill or at the very least a “let me see if there’s anything I can do and give you a call back” response. Pretty cheap and simple ways, yet to mention customer service 101, to keep unsatisfied customers from completely hating your company. The call ended with my husband letting her know that we would not be recommending Johnson’s to our friends and family and her reply was “do what you gotta do”. I guess this review is just that. There are some great other options for lawn care in Marshalltown - save yourself the trouble and time from dealing with service like this and not to mention subpar lawn treatments
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5744They do well with the yard and we have the greenest yard in the neighborhood. I have never had anything bad happen.
- All American Turf Beauty IncThey have offices in 6 different locations. I heard about them through the advertisement on TV. They were good. They spray in early and late spring, they also spray in early and late fall. I got a discount last year because I was a new customer. The price was pretty good because I called some other places and they were too expensive. They showed up on time. They just spray and then they come to the door, I pay them or I pay ahead of time. I went out and I didn’t hear them. They came to the door and I talked to them on other places where I want them to spray. They sprayed them and they go by the size of my yard. I plan on using them again next year
- RBI ENTERPRISES OF W FLORIDA INCRBI Enterprises of W. Florida has been doing my monthly yard maintenance for almost a year now and they do a superb job. Even during the winter months they trimmed around the house and fence and hedges. They also blew the leaves off the walk way and my back deck. Trimming was done around the sprinkler heads and anything else I needed was done with a fair estimate and equally good work. I would recommend these gentlemen to anyone. They are fair, reasonable and do a great job
- Town & Country Lawn ServiceI've used Town and Country since the mid 1980s. Mark has always done a great job. As owner/operator, he takes a personal interest, and pride, in "his" lawns. I have never looked elsewhere for service.
- GUTE TREE SERVICETheir work was excellent and efficient. The trees were topped without hitting any of the buildings or lines. The damage to the lawn was minimal. They even moved some new plantings to make sure they were not damaged. This was all done in a very timely manner. I used to do this type of work so it was easy for me to understand how good their work was
- GUTE TREE SERVICEAll permissions from neighbors was gotten before starting, no damage to any building or wires, only minimal damage to the ground. They cleaned up promptly and even moved a plant that was in danger of being smashed by the removed limbs.
- Malek S & S BrothersThey are like one stop shop. They are awesome. I call them and they are there as quick as they can. They are busy because they are good. They are very good. They are good at what they do. They are in and out. I would use them in the future.
Lawn Services in Emmetsburg
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Recent Review:They never responded two messages. They never answer the phone.Paul R.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1997.starting out on a parttime bases,slowly growing to the full time business we are today.We are Located between Martinsburg & Bladensburg on a paved county Road.
- Business Description:TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn planRecent Review:Tru-green service has deteriorated considerably in the four years I have had them. I contract for a four times a year weed and feed lawn service. The first year was fine (treatments were spaced appropriately) and as I was new to the home they got the yard into the shape I wanted it, the second year was a drought so it was hard to tell although they did apply material over a yard full of leaves, the third year was abysmal - only three services, May (weeds were already growing), June and DECEMBER!!!! In Iowa we do not do lawn care in December!!! They also continually blamed bare spots on dog urine even though I told them the dog does not urinate in the areas that had issues. This year again my first treatment was not until May after lawn weeds are already germinating and while the second treatment was more timely it was done at 2 in the afternoon when they have been told to only apply in the morning so my lawn is safe for kids and dogs after 3:30. They are more reasonably priced than the only other game in town - professional landscapers - so I hate to give them up as their product is good but I do not believe I am getting my almost $200/year in service when it is not timed appropriately for weed germination and lawn growth. I have replied to their after service surveys with these grievances and receive no response. <br /Julie W.
- Business Description:Creative Home Renovations provides top quality services with competitive prices through our dedication to detail to each project assuring only the best for each of our clients. A business is only as good as its people and this is especially true in the construction industry. Whatever your dreams may be for your future project, rest assured it will be handled promptly, professionally, with 100% satisfaction with our company going and beyond the expectations for our clientele. Your home is pro..
- Business Description:Shore Side Lawn and Landscaping LLC provides beautiful curb appeal for your city, neighborhood, or simply just your self satisfaction of a healthy, green looking lawn. Shore Side Lawn and Landscaping offers a wide range of services starting from your lawn trimmings like mowing, edging, brush maintaining, tree trimming, and even hauling clippings for your convenience. Shore Side Lawn and Landscaping will work efficiently with precise knowledge and professionalism so you have the confidence of ..
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:Iowa City, IA; Cedar Rapids, IA; Marshalltown, IA; Davenport, IA; Waterloo, IA - If you're searching for effective Landscaper for commercial and residential properties, make a call to "L. Miller Landscaping"
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- West Bend
- Sioux Rapids
- Arnolds Park
- Spirit Lake
- Dakota City
- Lake Park
lawn care services in Emmetsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Best Lawns420 Obrien Ct NW
- Best Lawns
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- FIX-A-LOT Handyman Service622 S Wilson Ave
- FIX-A-LOT Handyman Service
- Jeff's Lawn CarePO BOX 371
- Jeff's Lawn Care
- Klima Enterprises15254 Competine Rd
- Klima Enterprises
- Lawn Ranger Lawn Care2135 Penn Ave
- Lawn Ranger Lawn Care
- Precision Excavation LLC110 Cedar ln
- Precision Excavation LLC
- QS Lawn & Pest Control1105 Lake Street
- QS Lawn & Pest Control
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc