Is your dryer not working right or in need of repair? One of these six parts could be the culprit behind your appliance repair problems.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Dubuque , IA
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Dubuque
- Pivotal Home SolutionsI was shorted $90 on my reimbursement. They refuse to reimburse and even got them a military discount on the repair. This place is a scam and tips off their customers. DON'T USE THEM!
- FRITH APPLIANCE & TELEVISIONCalled to have them take a look a our dryer that was mking a scrapping sound. made the appointment for the following day. Tech called to tell what time he would be there. He arrived and was curteous, friendly and proffesional. He checked out the dryer and gave us an estimate and his honest opinion. It was better to replace the dryer than fix it
- FRITH APPLIANCE & TELEVISIONThe technician accurately diagnosed and repaired the problem quickly, while I helped hold components in position at his direction.
- Sears Appliance RepairThe problem was discovered, new part put in, and explanation of how to prevent it was given by service man.
- Service Guard - A Division of Black Hills EnergyThe young man they sent out (Mike R) was great. Diagnosed the problem and fixed it on this visit. My wife had just done her 2 week shopping and as a result we did not lose any perishables. The tech was an excellent ambassador for Black Hills. I only dinged one grade for punctuality because there had been no call back after 7 hours and we had called to see if they were still coming. While I was on the phone the tech pulled in, Very happy ending and pleased with service
- Service Guard - A Division of Black Hills EnergyAs the service man was searching for the leak, he explained everything he was doing to me. He also told me what I thought was a leak was not and what it was. He cleaned up and everything looked great.
- FRITH APPLIANCE & TELEVISIONIt turned out that the problem with the appliance was a simple fix but they had to remove the entire oven/microwave apparatus to get to the tripped fuse. They trouble shooted to see what might have made this happen to prevent the same thing from possibly happeneing again but they then showed me what to do if I had the same problem again so that I wouldn't have to pay for a simple fix. Very nice and professional guys
- FRITH APPLIANCE & TELEVISIONThey came and serviced/repaired my washer, dryer, refrigerator and oven. Their price was fair. They have a very speedy service. They are careful and pleasant to work with. They showed care to my property; and they kept things clean.
- FRITH APPLIANCE & TELEVISIONTheir web site for scheduling appointments worked flawlessly and they showed up the same day I scheduled the appointment. They called before arriving. They showed up on time. They made a diagnosis of the problem with our oven, but didn't have the part. They returned one day later with the part, but realized it didn't correct the problem. They eventually did correct the problem on that second visit. I was charged only the $69 call out fee from the first visit. I will definitely use them again
- Wooten ApplianceI purchased this deal to have a refrigerator repaired in a rental house I own. As the refrigerator was not working, the tenant had unplugged it. The company came out the first time, and informed the tenant that the appliance would need to be plugged in for 24 hours before they could diagnose the problem. They plugged it in, then they left. They came back about a few days later on the 8th and diagnosed the issue. They informed me that the Control Board needed to be replaced, and the part would cost about $150.00. They came back again on the 10 th to install the board. After their final trip, the refrigerator still does not work. My tenant has now been without a refrigerator for over 3 weeks, and the company has been unresponsive in resolving this issue. Update: After working through Angie's list I was able to get refunded all but the normal service-call fee. Wooten took back their control board and at least I only paid to find out that my fridge was dead. I had to buy a new fridge
Last update on October 27, 2022
Appliance Repair Experts in Dubuque
Deals in Dubuque for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
What happens if your pipes burst or your furnace breaks on Christmas? Angie’s List members share their stories of getting emergency help on the holidays.
Dryers are one of the hardest-working appliances in your home. Here’s a list of pros and cons to help you determine if an electric or gas dryer is the best option for you.
Find appliance repair services in
- East Dubuque,
- Hazel Green,
- Cuba City,
- Scales Mound,
appliance repair services in Dubuque
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bob's Appliance Service3366 Center Grove Drive
Dubuque, Iowa 52003
- BOB'S APPLIANCE SVC17614 S JOHN DEERE RD C
Dubuque, Iowa 52001
- FRITH APPLIANCE & TELEVISION3350 CENTER GROVE DR
Dubuque, Iowa 52003
- Service Guard - A Division of Black Hills Energy1015 Cedar Cross Rd
Dubuque, Iowa 52003
- ServiceOne1840 Radford Rd
Dubuque, Iowa 52002
- Bob's Appliance Service
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Service One9335 J St
Omaha, Nebraska 68127
- Service One