Hi-Tech Appliance Specialists

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2010

2.1

Professional appliance repair services!...

MDG Handyman Service, LLC

I've been a handyman and remodeling homes on the side for more than 30 years. At the conclusion of a 32 year career as an insurance professional, I chose to pursue my hobby as a full-time self employed residential remodeling/home improvement contractor. I recently added Angie's List to my portfolio of service providers and have a 94% 5-Star rating (100 + reviews) with another similar service provider. I approach every job as if it were my own home, delivering high quality work with attention to detail. Timely and efficient communication are also my standard practice. Give me a try - you'll be happy you did!

Offers by MDG Handyman Service, LLC	 on Angi
Master Services Inc

Master Services is a world-class provider of residential home services such as: Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Indoor Air Quality and Drain Cleaning. These Products and services are for improving comfort, reliability, peace of mind, plus cleaner, fresher, and healthier homes. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensive history of repair service on all brands of plumbing, central air conditioning and heating systems. Master Services, Inc provides quality workmanship with professional, dependable, and courteous service with our "Fixed Right or It's FREE!"™ We offer 24-hour emergency service so that you can count on us to be there when you need us the most. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing systems and always use the finest new equipment for installations in the industry. Furthermore, we have a patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide™ so you know what the price is before we do the work and you are never charged by the hour. How many companies are willing to show you their price books? You can count on Master Services to do the job right. We service all brands of plumbing, heating and air conditioning equipment.

Offers by Master Services Inc on Angi
Brisc Plumbing

BRISC plumbing specializes in customer experience and quality work. BRISC plumbing was established in 2018 and has over 14 years of experience. We value hard work, integrity and professional workmanship!

12/16/2016

Horrible. The pos even charged me for having to call and fight him to show up. So Mr. Caroll I looked forward to your threats of suing me.

Description of Work
This guy is a walking joke. He treats people like trash. Can't show up to his scheduled appointments. Then screams and yells at you when you ask where he is. His website misleads. He has no other employees. He's a one man pony show. He changes his business locate to keep the bad reviews from following. Maybe he should see he's shrink more. But he's probably to busy beating his wife because all he can do is verbally threaten people with suing them. This man, oh my bad, this piece of trash who states he's not trained in repairs as he claims. Stands in my basement guessing what's wrong with my dryer. I Google everything for him. Run from this guy!!! I have text like the other lady. All this for a heater core.

03/24/2014

...He arrived to fix our washer on March 14. Mu husband was present. He did not appear to know what he was doing. He stated " I broke somthing" and said he will be back the next day to fix it. He did not show up and refused to respond back to us for 5 days. We had Sears come fix it and showed us what he had broken. It would cost $500 to fix and was not worth fixing. He texted my husband after the ...

Description of Work
Broke our washer

06/13/2013

A very positive interaction.

Description of Work
I emailed Hi-Tech to have a new gas range installed. James was prompt in his reply and provided excellent information including the suggestion that a pipe fitter needed to extend the gas line. Although I needed to hire a plumber to do the work, I wouldn't hesitate to hire Hi-Tech in the future.

08/08/2012

This company is extremely unprofessional. He came to the house hours later than the arranged time. He told us that he broke his prescription glasses and couldn't see very well. He identified the small fan in the back of the freezer as the problem but couldn't remove the part to replace it. Since he couldn't see, he was asking my husband for help. He then spent 30 minutes on his phone, in our kitch...

Description of Work
We called asking for service on our refrigerator/freezer since it had been making a loud whirling noise.

11/07/2011

I contacted the company to fix my dishwasher and the man took my information and said he "might get by later that afternoon and would call me back in a little bit". He did not call me back that day. So, I called him again the next morning and again he said (with no apology for not calling the day before) that he would be by that afternoon to fix my dishwasher and would call me that afternoon with ...

Description of Work
No services were performed because the man said (for two consecutive days) that he was coming that day to fix my dishwasher and did not show up or give a courtesy call.

07/02/2011

Called in AM from Angie's list - he was going to try and squeeze us in later that day. Was here by 4:30 and done by 5PM - Very pleased and 4 days later is still working fine.

Description of Work
Fridge that was leaking water, older GE frostless turned out to be a plugged discharge - took less than 30 minutes.

Category appliance repair

Thanks for your confidence and compliments! Jim .

Appliance Specialists, Appliance Repair Service, Appliance Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Washer Repair

We no longer replace refrigerator or window A/C compressors since costs are prohibitive. We can not replace a water heater.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover