E C Siding & Windows

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

Michael's Roofing, Siding & Windows

We replace existing Roofing & Siding on homes and businesses. We use the best materials, including accessories that exceed requirements and perform better than many of our competitors! We restore Storm-Damaged homes to "Better than Before" condition, for the cost of the insurance proceeds, ONLY! We do NOTaccept down payments or require any payment until the job has been completed! We are Illinois Licensed and Registered in Iowa! We carry Workmans Compensation Insurance, so you don't have to worry! We are a Certified Contractor with GAF and a ShingleMaster with Certainteed shingle manufacturers! We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau! Call today, Estimates are free!

AmeriServ Radon Mitigation of Iowa

AmeriServ Radon Mitigation of Iowa is an expert in radon detection, testing, and mitigation for your Iowa home, business, or school. AmeriServ Radon Mitigation service includes a 200% guarantee on all work performed and a 10-year warranty on radon mitigation systems. Combining over 75 years of construction experience, our fully insured and background checked specialists are committed to making sure each system is designed to fit your needs.. We are your leading radon testing and radon mitigation service provider.

Zen Windows Des Moines

We are a revolutionary window company that gives FREE estimates by phone and email in approximately 5-10 minutes. You will always deal with the owner. No money down. You don't pay until your windows are installed and you are 100% happy. We will be here to walk you through every step of the process and we are confident in our high quality installation. We make purchasing windows EASY & AFFORDABLE and ensure the highest customer satisfaction.

12/25/2020

They had done a good job on my skylight. So I hired them to replace my grandsons roof. Showed up immediately. Started the job a day or two later. Finished it in a day and a half. Reasonable rate. Another excellent job. .Thank you, EC ROOFING .

Description of Work
Roof removal and replacement

Category decks,roofing

10/30/2015

The Contractor and his crew were excellent to work with. The work was done on time and to the agreed to price. The quality of the new roof looks very good and the clean-up after the job was great!

Description of Work
Replaced shingles on part of the house roof

08/31/2015

Great. Returned phone call promptly, came to house and gave estimate within a couple days. Great work, great communication. And a year later...no leaks!

Description of Work
Repaired leaky roof in old house.

10/21/2014

Carey and his crew went out of their way, changed their schedule to accommodate us and our leaky roof. They were there on time as promised, tore off the old shingles and replaced with new. They cleaned up very well. We couldn't even tell that they were there. I would highly recommend their services. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

09/17/2014

Almost a year after the repairs, my roof's still holding!

Description of Work
Out of the several Burlington-are roofing contractors I phoned over a period of weeks, EC Siding and Windows was the only one who returned my phone call. And...not only did one of the company's principals return my phone call, he came to look at the job and give me an estimate just a couple days later, and he returned with another workman to actually do the job a couple days after that!!! The final price was in line with what he'd quoted. I'm in love!!! Now I'm just waiting for a big rain to see if the roof repairs hold.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows