Elite Masons

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2012

4.3

Elite Masons is at the forefront of paving stone installation. We enjoy what we do, are constantly striving for excellence and warranty our work from the ground up. We believe that as people become aware of the superiority of a segmental pavement and that as we continue to require our customer's overwhelming approval of our installations, Elite Masons will continue to be a dynamic leader in an expanding industry....

Best Samaritan

Ofa Landscaping & Masonry Experts

Ofa Landscaping * Masonry Experts is your local tree expert and license contractor serving the island of Oahu. When you need tree trimming or tree removal, call owner Siosi Tuavao today for a free estimate! Siosi is a certified arborist and also a qualified tree risk assessor. Siosi Tuavao is also a license masonry contractor that does all types of masonry work. Please contact us for a free estimate.

Maika'i Masonry Contractor

Aloha we are your local masonry contractor. We do all concrete masonry work from rock wall, concrete slab, foundation etc. We are a family owned and operated business. We look forward to providing you with the most value for your project. We are flexible and no job is big or too small. Thank you for your time and trust. Mahalo

07/17/2015

Description of Work
Mason

05/28/2015

Description of Work
Needed to repair a portion of my hollow tile wall that was cracking. Individual looked at the area and started working on the wall without my consent. No written estimate. Kept adding on costs. Famous words were, "I can make it cheap". Worked only for cash and no receipt. I had to write one up and have him sign it. Very frustrating and non-professional. One year later wall area he worked on started to crack again. When asked him to repair it, he claimed they didn't work in that area. Would never hire again.

05/31/2014

Description of Work
Elite Masons did some work around our pool deck with overlay concrete. A few days after the work began the owner went to a wedding off island for a week leaving the job to his subordinates. The work done was not up to our expectations but there was little we could do after the concrete was laid. They also laid some concrete around our house. That work was satisfactory.

04/08/2014

Very pleased with the work and the team. They were professional and friendly. I will definitely use them again. Simone checked with me throughout the project. I would recommend this team. They were hard working Although I thought the cost was a little high at first, I was satisfied with the finished product and felt confident that it was money well spent.

Description of Work
Remove old surfacing from stone. Cleaned and smoothed out edges. Sealed deep pockets. Regrouping and sealant applied.

02/26/2014

We called Elite due to great ratings online (as well as one other masonry contractor. Although Sione showed up promptly and was quite nice--his manner of giving a estimate left us cold. He kept changing the $$$ by adding things or subtracting things and then RE-offering another price....right there. He gave a rediculous price for resurfacing (concrete stamping) our lanai and when I balked he kept ...

Description of Work
gave estimate only

Category concrete repair

Professional design, installation, and maintenance of all phases of masonry, landscaping, pavers, walls, ponds, waterfalls, fountains, overlay concrete and outdoor kitchens

Check, Visa, MasterCard