Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Kapolei, HI
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Kapolei
- MA Design & Construction CoEverything went really well. The refinishing and remodeling ended up working out better than we could have hoped for. Marc worked with our suggestions, and also provided us with some great suggestions of his own about ways to make the space more functional and aesthetically pleasing. Whenever an unexpected complication arose, he immediately communicated these complications to us, and explained what our options were. And he takes great pride in his work, going the extra mile to ensure that we were completely happy with the work he had done. We recommend him most highly
- All Aspects WaterproofingAll Aspect Waterproofing came out to do a thorough inspection. (I was able to be there.) He looked in all the interior and exterior spaces and was never able to find any evidence of water damage or any other signs of water problems. Furthermore, the day he came out, there was heavy rain in the early morning and there was no evidence of water. He said our basement was dry. He had confirmed our thoughts our tenants were "misleading" us and didn't even charge us for the visit. VERY TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY and I would strongly recommend them to anyone
- John Phillpis ConstructionJohn Phillpis Construction (JPC) was a great find. First, he was recommended by my Real Estate broker. That’s a plus BTW. JPC started by fixing a consistent leak in a downstairs below ground bedroom. It wasn’t an easy fix. His men had to dig a trench the entire length of the house. Install drainage pipes and stuff like that. It never will leak again! ... Then they fixed a wall I had to crawl around for 9 years. But on simple jobs he works alone. Like buying and installing 2 new fans from Home Depot, a Samsung TV from Amazon and dumping 3 junk TiVo’s. Today, he fixed bathtub fixtures I couldn’t get anyone to fix for 8+ years. He found the American Standard(?) valves in an outta the way plumbing store in the boonies. After visiting 2 better known places. The tub/hot tub works now ... finally! No cutting tile or replacing $500 fixtures! I have a long list of jobs awaiting... I’m glad I found John Phillpis. I hope this help
Basement Waterproofers in Kapolei
- Business Description:Efficient, professional, timely, affordableRecent Review:Was very professional and quick. He also gave me tips for other projects. Will hire again.Tony W.
- Business Description:We are a family owned general contracting firm.We have several years of experience and provide superior customer service. Please reach out to us directly at 808-354-0595Recent Review:Visionary took on a difficult job replacing the window frames and removing and reinstalling 20 foot high windows. The job was extra difficult because the house is located on a cliff and most of the work had to be done from the inside of the house. The project was completed and everything looks really good. I strongly recommend them for your construction needsBob T.
- Business Description:True Home Hawaii has over 20+ years experience in the professional roofing industry both in Hawaii and on the mainland. We specialize in insurance recovery; standing by our customers from the beginning to the closing of their home insurance claim. Positive customer experience is our primary goalRecent Review:The True Home Hawaii Company is truly a representation of professionalism. Across the board, everyone person I dealt was courteous and maintained great communication skills to move the project forward. The project manager Ro walked me through the process and met every challenge as I needed a few extra things done to prep for the new roofing. True Home displays a genuineness that may be hard to find in small businesses. My experience with True Home Hawaii was memorable and their excellence was apparent through their craftsmanship. I would recommend this company and I encourage you to put your trust in them for all your roofing needsCheryl K.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:We needed a new roof 26 years after MRC had last done our roof. We worked with Mark Hill to find a roof coating that would cool our house. He recommended a product called Permalock Metal roofing and a silicone coating for our flat roof. We have had the roof for 1 year and this summer has been nice and cool. Thank you to the team at MRCEllen C.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor in Oahu.Specializes in Plumbing, civil engineering, electrical engineering, rough and finish carpentry,heating and air conditioning.Reasonable rates with top quality service.Recent Review:They completed the job. Their price was very good.Yoko U.
- Business Description:Pool Spa Construction Services Fine FinishesRecent Review:There's not much to say. This contactor was never on site. He had two workers present to do all his work...and he was never present. They did TERRIBLE WORK. A five year old could have performed better. Be ware of this man and his company. They will WASTE YOUR TIME and MONEYD'eva R.
- Business Description:Highly professional home improvement business with over 20 years experience. We ca make any installation or renovation headache free with friendly dependable staff.Recent Review:Excellent bath caulking repair. Mahalo!Lisa R.
- Recent Review:Took a very long time to get the estimate back and estimate ignored some of the issues.john b.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Ewa Beach
- Pearl City
- Lanai City
waterproofing contractors in Kapolei
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CRU KUSTOM WORKZ5 Sand Island Access Road
- CRU KUSTOM WORKZ
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Kwik-Fix Home Improvement & Repair823 Koko Isle Circle
- Kwik-Fix Home Improvement & Repair
- Leakmaster Roofing575 Cooke Street Suite G
- Leakmaster Roofing
- Pool Spa SpecialtiesP O Box 1973
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Pool Spa Specialties
- True Home Hawaii94-1388 Moaniani St
- True Home Hawaii
- Visionary Building Group LLC94-974 Pakela St Ste. 311
- Visionary Building Group LLC
- W.J. Hale Construction, IncP.O. Box 2084
- W.J. Hale Construction, Inc