Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Kapolei, HI
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Kapolei
- H&S ApplianceThey did the job for over 2 hours within the same day I requested for it. They did a great job! Very courteous and knowledgeable.
- Lerman AppliancesGreat! Joseph arrived on the early side of his appointment window. He is VERY knowledgable, courteous and fast. They guaranteed completion in time for my holiday dinner party and delivered (even though our non-standard oven required special parts to be ordered).
- Turner ApplianceI was really grateful that a real person answered the phone. I was happy because they came in short notice.
- Appliance Repair SpecialistsI called on Wednesday and made an appt. for Friday, he arrived on time, was very polite, the problem was a blown fuse, he had the fuse on the truck, it took less than an hour. The best part, I bought a coupon on Angie"s list . I paid 30.00 for it, my bill came to $192.39, after the coupon was deducted I only paid $52.39, a $140 discount. Got to love tha read less
- South Bay Appliance / Spears Appliance ServiceThe technician was very professional, knew where the likely trouble spots were, didn't try to upsell me on any additional services (my freezer gasket looked bad but he checked it out and said that it was fine), and I was pleased with their service. I recommend this company for Maytag refrigerator repairs read less
- Square RepairBest appliance repair service I have used. I didn't have to wait 2 weeks for an appointment with the large national company I initially contacted. Mike was there the next day with the correct replacement parts. The cost for the repairs was very reasonable.
- H & H Appliance ServiceFound water leaks from the bottom of the water heater and called H & H Appliance for an estimate. John gave me a range of prices for different type and size of heaters. A new water heater was installed on the very same day. Good work.
- H & H Appliance ServiceJohn from H & H Appliance fixed my dryer on the day we called him. Work was done nicely and the charge was reasonable. Please call H & H Appliance if you need to have any of your appliance repaired. Donna
- H & H Appliance ServiceWhirlpool (or Sears) dryer brook down for no reasons. Machine was fixed and put back to work in one day. With out family size, I need the dryer to be in the working condition at all time. Thanks John.
- H & H Appliance ServiceIt turned out the water pump was blocked by a sock ! Repairman showed me the blockage and removed the sock from the water pump. The repair was done quickly and reasonably.
Appliance Repair Experts in Kapolei
- Business Description:We are a family owned general contracting firm.We have several years of experience and provide superior customer service. Please reach out to us directly at 808-354-0595Recent Review:I had Visionary Building Group come in and evaluate my home to replace the flooring and to give our home a new paint job. Since our home is a 2 story home, and full of furniture and a lot of personal belongings, Cory and his team graciously worked with us and gave us a plan on the order of rooms he would start out with. He took the time to give us options on the type of flooring we should get and gave us ways to cut costs on the materials needed for the work that was going to be done on our home. This was very important to us, especially because of the shut down during the pandemic. Cory and his team would let us know when they were coming in and how long they would be in our home. This gave us peace of mind, giving us enough time to move our items from room to room instead of renting a storage room for a month. When it was time to do the kitchen, we discovered that the cabinets next to our stove were damaged. He gave us some time to get new cabinets and installed it for us. Wow!! We're used to Change Orders and for him to do it for us, blew our mind. Same as the bathrooms, during the floor renovation, he found issues and he resolved them for us. Usually, contractors will let you know what's wrong and then do a change order. So Grateful that we got Visionary Building Group to come in, inspect our home and install our flooring and paint the inside our home, it was time to get rid of the stained up carpet and update our home. His vision for our home came out way better than we expected it. Now we just need a landscaper to do our yard read lessDaniel V.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Repair of major household appliances.Recent Review:appreciated his honesty, he referred me to someone who could service my specific washer brand.evette A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:I trusted Angie's List and got this work done on 6-11-2018. Appliance Repair (Dustin 808-278-0085) Dustin responded quickly and his total bill for parts and labor was $615.00. Our ice maker was giving us problems so he changed the ice maker, then realized the gasket was cracked so he installed a new gasket. Today 1-3-2019 found the new gasket he installed was not installed correctly. Due to bad installation the freezer gasket now has a tear on the upper corner of the gasket. (see attached) We paid $615.00 for a repair that did not even last 6 months. As we look at our bill, I believe the original gasket didn't have a good seal, therefore freezing up the ice maker. Nevertheless, we trusted Dustin and he changed the ice maker before realizing the gasket needed to be changed. I spoke with Dustin today and advised him of the problem and asked for a refund since my husband does not want to use this service again. Dustin would not do any type of refund, since he claims the warranty was over. I have attached a receipt and a picture of where the tear is. There is no warranty on this receipt, I think we have been scammed on this repair. We will never trust this site or do any work read lessSharlyn S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:If you need a handy home repair service that does fast reliable work, Call ABC Handyman Hawaii of Honolulu, Hawaii. We provide island-wide handyman services on Oahu. We can repair, clean or replace it all for less, from general home repairs to difficult home repairs and item replacement read lessRecent Review:Very well.. job was a bit difficult due to inconsistent window framing, but he completed it in short course... very satisfied.Stephen T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Ewa Beach
- Pearl City
- Lanai City
appliance repair services in Kapolei
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A/C & Appliance Sales Service941102 Lumikuke Pl
- ABC Handyman Hawaii430 Lewers St. Suite 23A
- Akamai Appliance Llc1041 Luehu Street
Pearl City, Hawaii
- All Trade Services1011 Prospect St
- ALOHA APPLIANCE SVC95-1041 Mahea St
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Any Appliance Service84 Shady Tree Ln
Carson City, Nevada
- Appliance Parts Co1550 Kalani St
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Aurosound1750 Kalakaua ave
- A/C & Appliance Sales Service
- Budget Appliance Repair2065 S King St #211
- Budget Appliance Repair
- KFP Enterprise, LLC98-025 Hekaha St
- KFP Enterprise, LLC
- Trinergy Group1314 S King Steet 1055
- Trinergy Group
- Visionary Building Group LLC94-974 Pakela St Ste. 311
- Visionary Building Group LLC
- Zecka Home Improvement Inc45-015 Waikalualoko Loop
- Zecka Home Improvement Inc