If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Watkinsville, GA
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Watkinsville
- TH & Sons Pavingawesome! They were very diligent in there work & the result is complete. I will call on them again to do the maintenance of resealing when needed.
- All About AsphaltThey came out within a day or two, I think. They came when they said they were going too. It was exactly what I expected. I had talked to one or two other companies. There’s not many people who do this type of work out here, so that’s the situation, and I talked to a couple of companies and they were the most professional that I spoke to out of the couple that I did inquire to. MEMBER DOES NOT WANT COMMENTS POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read less
- All About AsphaltThe price was fair. The quality was excellent. Responsiveness was excellent. They did everything right. There were probably 6 or 7 or 8 people that came to complete the service. They brought their machines and all kinds of things. They came and did a professional estimate of what the service would entail and what it would cost. They did the first piece of it, where they came in and ensure all of the groundwork was lid properly and they came with their paving crew with all the right equipment etc and made sure it wa completed well within the time frame that they had said they would do it in. It was excellent. There were no problems. It was done in two parts. The first part was about 4 hours and the 2nd part was maybe 4-5 hours. They did everything well. It was no complaints and they know what they did. The individual who came out the house was their estimator. He looked over what needed to be done, made sure that it was all measured correctly and such and was able to provide an good indication of what needed to be done in order to complete the work. **** THIS CUSTOMER DOES NOT WANT HIS COMMENTS POSTED*** read less
- ETL ConstructionVery well. It looks great, stopped the erosion, and is a definite asset. Our neighbors were impressed because we live on a lane and 1/2 dirt road and they kept the road usable during the whole job.
- ETL ConstructionI am pleased to recommend ETL Construction to anyone desiring true quality in any type of construction project, be it initially building a new home or needing another smaller construction project. I needed a quality builder to build my John Tee Designed Southern Living Home Plan and I found Bill Kraeling and ETL more than met that need. Bill was able to help me add the design features and materials that gave my home the "historic" look that make it so very special. From selecting the most advantageous site on my property; helping me choose finishes; to keeping me on budget; to finishing my home on time; to completing several other smaller projects several years later; Bill and his ETL crew have always been the consummate professionals! read less
- Garrett Paving CompanyIt was a real pleasure contracting with Rick Garrett. My job was relatively small and I had been having a difficult time getting asphalt/paving companies to even meet with me to provide an estimate. Rick was very responsive to my phone calls and met with my wife and me to survey the job and provide an estimate. I finally was able to obtain two estimates. Not only was Rick's estimate very reasonable, but he treated us as if we were an important customer. Even though our job was relatively small, he went out of his way to make sure we were completely satisfied by the work his company provided. I highly recommend Garrett Paving Company to anyone looking for asphalt work read less
Driveway Pavers in Watkinsville
- Business Description:We do new installations with asphalt also resurfacing old asphalt with new hot mix all Materials on new installations is 3inch - resurfacing is 2 1/2 inches , the other repairs is sealcoating , patching , striping , chip&tar. All work is guaranteed an free estimates read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job. They were professional; They treated me professionally. I would recommend them to anybody. They did a good job.Frank H.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded, and insured contractor. Family owned and operated, servicing the Atlanta Metro area since 1969. Asphalt driveway, seal-coat, crack repair for asphalt and concrete. We also specialize in chip seal. Quality work at reasonable prices. Free estimates without obligations. No job too big or too small; too near or too far. Additional Phone Number: (770) 283-4111 (404) 461-3215 (706) 426-5511 3712 Ringgold Road 37412 (423) 900-8020 for Chatnooga, T read lessRecent Review:Excellent, on time at the price agreed uponMike M.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t.. read lessRecent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
- Business Description:At TH &Sons Paving we are expert pavers. We know it’s important to find the most trusted asphalt and paving company. We work hard to build confidence and trust with each project. We ensure safety on the roadways license and insured and offer top quality services. We are family-owned and operated since 1970. You can count on us for your paving services. we also provide tar and chip and Seal coat and patch and repair . We do not lay concrete and we do notlay gravel unless we are putting it in .. read lessRecent Review:They were awesome. Professional, courteous, timely. From the very first phone call to until the job was completed I felt confident that I have chosen the right company. I recommend them highly and we would definitely use them again. read lesspilar f.
- Business Description:Your one-stop Contractor! We do projects, and specialize in insurance claims!Recent Review:Southern Elite Contracting (SEC) is the absolute worst project manager / GC that I've ever experienced. I can't stress how terrible of a job this group did on a bathroom remodel. Project start date pushed a month. During the sales process we were told it would take 3-4 weeks. Project still isn't complete 4+ months later. See quality of work in pictures below (This is after 4 months and their painter over for 3 days). Twice I called owner Devin Smith to update him on the situation thinking he cares about his customers as a business owner, and he never once came out to see the job for himself. I have since fired SEC as I want my project finished and was tired of being strung along by SEC. I'll update this thread to the cost and extent of repairs to fix the botched job that SEC provide read lessRyan C.
- Business Description:College Pro Landscaping was founded in 1996 and since then we have taken great pride in our loyal service to the community. College Pro offers a wide range of services in Lawn Maintenance and Installation. We use state of the are equipment on all of our jobs which helps insure the quality and the safety demanded by our company. As part of our on-going quality control process, our management staff remains very hands on to the day-to-day operations. They review and audit all properties to insur.. read lessRecent Review:Terrible! They came out and sent a text saying that the system zones wouldn't hold pressure, that there were leaks and a broken pipe. They gave an estimate for repair and I asked them to proceed. This is a second home. Fast forward to my being there in late August and I was going through mail, sorting bills, etc. and saw a water bill for the past two months exceeding $1,000. I asked a repairman to help me find the leak. He mentioned the sprinkler system. I went to the control box and saw that the system had been left on. It was off before the June repair visit. I texted and no repairs had been made in those two months. My repairman had looked a the water meter that was running and once we turned off the sprinkler the water meter stopped running. I texted the repairman and was not thrilled with the response, so I went online knowing that a friend would know the owner. I received an email from Clay (not the owner) who apologized for the lapse in follow-up on the repair and noted that I may be able to get a water rebate. He said work done would be at cost. My interest, of course, was not moving ahead with work at that point because I don't have confidence in the work quality and rather in getting reimbursement from them for the water bill (or whatever is left). They sent another person out who now said there was no leak. I had emailed two additional times with no response so I returned to social media. The owner responded in an abrupt fashion that he had called and left a message. I did not receive his voicemail - and they had an email address to reach me through. So after seeing his response, I called today and he was very rude, angry that I had posted anything negative on social media (but unwilling to correct this situation). He denied there was a leak (in spite of the texts I still have from their first visit and the fact that the high water bills coincided exactly following their first visit) and then, though he claims no leak, attacked me for not discovering this for two months. If there was no leak why would he be concerned over this lapse? This experience could have easily been salvaged with caring customer service. My plan was to secure their services for a revamp of my landscaping. Instead, I had a diagnosis that wasn't followed up on over two months, a second competing diagnosis, and unprofessional attitude toward a customer who had a legitimate concern read lessJeff J.
- Business Description:Asphalt paving asphalt milling drainage corrections maintenance and repairs driveways parking lots and roads grading emergency service available
- Business Description:my business is one of a kind. I work with my cleints when it come to there budget on what ever they need complete.(Anthony)Co.(Is will to work with you)
- Business Description:Trademark Contractors is an accredited contractor with the Better Business Bureau in both Georgia and South Carolina. Our dedication to customer satisfaction, high-quality materials and exceptional workmanship has made us one of the premier contracting companies. In fact, our excellent reputation has allowed us to become a preferred one-stop shop for roofing, painting, siding, windows, gutters and gutter guards, attic insulation, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, basement renovations, restora.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent the whole job was completed expeditiously. The crew was very professionalWilliam M.
- Business Description:We stripe parking lots to make your property safer and more inviting to your customers. Additional email - email@example.com.
Deals in Watkinsville for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Good Hope
- Social Circle
- Union Point
driveway paving contractors in Watkinsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- (Anthony)Co.112 Blackthorne rd
- COLLEGE PRO LANDSCAPINGPO Box 519
- COLLEGE PRO LANDSCAPING
- ETL Construction205 Cleveland Rd Suite D
- ETL Construction
- Renew Softwash Oconee1021 Cosby Circle
- Renew Softwash Oconee
- Viking Development Group,LLC4625 Trilogy Park Trail
- Viking Development Group,LLC