Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Villa Rica, GA
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Villa Rica
- Mr. ApplianceRussell was so awesome he explained everything he was doing and was very professional but so friendly. I know many people looking for appliance repair and I will absolutely refer Mr Appliance! Thank you
- WOODARD & SONS APPLIANCESFantastic service. Mr. Woodard came to my house within a half hour of calling him! He installed my new microwave oven super quickly. Very efficient, professional, and personable. I will definitely call Woodards again next time I need appliance work done.
- Statesboro Appliance CenterSuperb Service, responsive, 30 minutes and done. I called at 1:30 pm, James appeared at house at 4:00. Confirmed my phone diagnosis, accessed and replaced mechanism, done in 30 minutes. Absolutely 5 star service. Yes, I highly recommend them.
- DreamMaker Bath & KitchenDreamMakers did a fabulous job! We are so pleased & absolutely love our new bathroom. We will definitely call them again for future renovations. This is a GREAT company!!!!
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThis was a unique service that ended up being extremely helpful towards my problem. My side by side fridge/freezer was dropped during a recent house move which rendered the freezer door to not close shut. After calling the moving company to fix the situation, they set me up with Neli to assist in the matter. The virtual technician was wonderful to work with and patient as he guided me to what the problem was and a resolution to fixing it, along with specific part numbers needed for replacement items. This was a great first time virtual technician experience for me after being hesitant towards using it, because I’m not the most mechanically inclined. I would highly recommend this service to anyone based on affordability, ease of use, and knowledgeable assistance read less
- Anthony's Appliance Service IncQuick to respond! Diagnosed issue and went the extra mile in helping us. Would use again and highly recommend.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairThe virtual diagnosis was very easy to make happen. Pedro was great!!! I diagnosed my problem, and was given good advice about how to proceed.
- Cumberland Plumbing IncThey came 20 minutes after I called and were super quick and explained what more I needed. Very professional!
- BATTEN'S APPLIANCEAppreciate good service as I owned an HVAC company for 30 years. Battens is local and greatly improved under new leadership since 2018. My Bosch dishwasher stopped working and we fired the family dishwasher long ago so this was a disaster for us. The Battens team of Pam, Denny, JC & Jake scheduled, diagnosed and replaced the warranty part from Bosch within 2 weeks (mostly due to Bosch dragging their feet on this expensive control board). I will seek Battens advice in addition to Consumer Reports on future purchases as service AFTER the sale is most critical in “disasters” like mine read less
- North Star Appliance Repair And Service, Inc.Problem was solved after bearings were replaced and a new belt was put in place. Sounds and works like new. All work was completed in a reasonable amount of time and for a reasonable cost.
Appliance Repair Experts in Villa Rica
- Business Description:Coolray has served the Atlanta metro area since 1966 and offers professional heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical. We base our business principles on people helping people with honest, dependable service backed by our peace of mind warranties and guarantees ensuring your 100% satisfaction. 350 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Senior Discount on Service Repairs only, cannot be used with other offers read lessRecent Review:Justin was super great and professional. I highly recommend CoolRay. 24/7 service, and they don’t charge more than their normal price for weekend and/or Holiday Service.Kevin M.
- Business Description:We provide electrical service and light construction in the West Ga and Northwest GA area.
- Business Description:Specialize in appliance installation, pressure washing, drywall repair and installation, plumbing, and electrical. My price are reasonable. I've been in business for about 3 years and I am an owner-operated.Recent Review:He is excellent to work with, he is very trustworthy, and knowledgeable. His price is very competitive, and he is very good with communication. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely hire him again.Steve E.
- Business Description:We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:It went very well. It was very fast and very professionally done. I'm satisfied. The pricing is reasonable. It was done well.John B.
- Business Description:Appliance Repair Service
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Mr. V is a small family run business that services and fixes all appliances, regardless of make or model. When it comes to diagnosing a problem with your appliance, Mr. V is known best for finding and fixing at a very reasonable price. For Mr. V, Quality, Safety, Assurance, and Customer Service are key to our service read lessRecent Review:My husband called Mr V to have my dishwasher and steam oven diagnosed. The tech they sent did not even attempt to check the oven for a problem from the front before he pulled it out of the cabinet. Then he says "You have a leak" Well we did not have a leak before he got there and he tried to put pipe sealer on a compression coupling which it should not need. When he put the oven back it must have really started spewing and when I got home there was water everywhere. The tech came back out and seems to have fixed the leak but the owner will not return phone calls about the wood floor that is now water damaged and needs resanded and polyurethane. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!! read lessMolly D.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Mount Zion
- Lithia Springs
- Powder Springs
- Union City
- Red Oak
appliance repair services in Villa Rica
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Mobile RV Service Inc2835 Pony Lake Rd
- Allprogaragedoors115 etowah drive
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arlis Home Services247 Hollyanne Pond Ln
Hayesville, North Carolina
- Affordable Mobile RV Service Inc
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brothers appliance repair50 Berkshire ln
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- E.Z Construction 166 Wieuca Way Lot 10
- E.Z Construction
- LnD Mechanical713 Hendrix Circle
- LnD Mechanical
- T & T Appliance Repair Inc8337 Dallas Hwy
- T & T Appliance Repair Inc
- WasteCo. Inc836 North Wall Street
- WasteCo. Inc