Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Tunnel Hill, GA
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Tunnel Hill
- Lawn & Garden Equipment RepairNathan, a very nice guy, picked up my Troy-Bilt riding mower at my home. He put on a new set of blades, leveled the mowing platform, changed the oil, & new filter. He completed the job sooner than he promised! He delivered mower back to my home. Mower is cutting great! Reasonable price! I recommend Nathan
- Lawn & Garden Equipment RepairIt went nice and smooth! Nathan is a **** of a mechanic! It was an issue that he’d never seen before and he saved me $50.00 by fixing one of the broken parts! He will go the extra mile to make sure it’s rigbt and best of all, he does house calls!
- Vassey Lawn & Garden CtrI like the people that run this family business. They are upfront on time and cost and accommodating. I had maintenance done after 1 and a half yrs. and the cost for labor was good. I still have a warranty which helped I'm sure on the cost. I believe they are honest and kind people and I'm glad I chose them to buy from and service my lawn mower
- Tanslee Outdoor Power EquipmentI needed a new lawn mower, and after doing some research online of mowers and their ability to handle inclines and narrow turns came to realize I needed an AWD mower, and fell in love with the Husqvarna Rider 322T AWD Lawn Mower, both unique in design and performance. In searching for it, I looked initially for Husqvarna Dealers around Chattanooga. After reading available reviews off Google, I was impressed by the almost all positive reviews for Tanslee Outdoor Power Equipment. They are relatively new to the area but got my attention. I went there and spoke with Patrick, who was very friendly. I had all the information about the specific mower I wanted and accessories. It is a high-end mower, and they did not have it on site but were able to order it for me. It was on back order so took awhile to get it in, but I was in no hurry. As it turned out, the first one delivered had been damaged in transit, and they caught this and returned it for an undamaged one. When it finally got in and passed their inspection, all that remained was the delivery of it to my house. They were having an issue with their delivery truck, so arranged for a local towing service to have it delivered, which they did right to my front door. I am very satisfied with both the mower and the service, and can highly recommend them and plan to use them in the future for scheduled maintenance of my new Husqvarna mower. An additional comment: They sold me both the mower and accessories (a trailer) for less than the mower listed alone at the MSRP online
- Massie Small EngineI was able to go down from Cleveland, TN to Rossville GA the same day as I called. When I arrived I was immediately waited on. He told me he had a delivery to make first so I went and got something to eat. When I returned he was working on it. When he completed it we tried to start it and it wouldn't start. Upon checking it out he told me that the engine needed to be rebuilt and it wasn't worth it. He only charged me for the parts. Both him and his wife were very professional pleasant. I will definitely return because he works on anything with a small engine
- Lawn & Garden Equipment RepairGreat. He picked up the mowers and repaired them at his place. Very friendly and conscientious person. I am using again this year to tune-up the equipment.
- Lawn & Garden Equipment RepairGreat experience! I have found a much needed service provider for our area! Richard picked up my lawn tractor right on schedule last Tuesday. He phones yesterday and asked when the best time for ME was to drop the mower off. I asked him what time worked for him, and he restates "whatever time works for me!" Unheard of anymore. Service on the mower was perfect and the price was better than anywhere else. Service performed in a most timely manner. I will most definitely use them again
- TIDMORES MOWER & EQPT SVC CTRThey do a good job. It was ready on time and priced competitively. I was happy with the service and would use them again.
- Lawn & Garden Equipment RepairMr. Crump was prompt in picking up the lawn mower. He kept me informed about the repair. For example, I thought I needed 4 new tires and he called me to tell me that the back two tires just needed tubes and not new tires-what a relief. I also thought I needed a new battery, but he called me to tell me that the problem was with the switch and the battery was fine. He delivered it when he said he would and it runs beautifully. I will take all my lawn and garden repair to him from now on
- Skyline Lawn & GardenThis was a warranty repair on our new riding mower. They were one of the companies usable on our Lowes warranty. They were prompt in coming out. They did a good job at a fair price.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Tunnel Hill
- Recent Review:When I called, a male sheepishly answered, "hello?". When I asked if he was the lawnmower repair person, he abruptly hung up. So, either the number listed above is wrong, or this person is no longer interested in doing lawnmower repairsteve l.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Elite Power Sportz LLC is your one stop shop for all your small engine requirements in NW Georgia, whether it be golf carts, mowers, chainsaws or even generators, top notch service and repairs are guaranteed, as well as quick turn around. With over 20 years experience in the motor industry, my Technician brings a wealth of knowledge to Elite Power Sportz. he is a Certified Kohler Engine Technician, Husqrvarna University Certified Service Technician and Briggs & Stratton Master Service Tech..
- Business Description:Since 1981, family-owned Northern Tool + Equipment has grown into the ultimate destination for hard working do-it-yourselfers and professionals. Our selection of generators, pressure washers, power and hand tools, air compressors, welders, material handling equipment and more includes top national brands and our own world-class products, which we engineer and build in our own manufacturing facilities. We offer useful products at a great price and back them with product expertise and customer ..
- Business Description:Permanently closed. Retired. As of 1 Aug 2017Recent Review:He's a scammer don't hire him if you do DONT PAY ANYTHING til the job is done.Tonya H.
- Business Description:The Chattanooga, TN area's Power Equipment Superstore. We sell brands like Exmark, Ferris, Snapper Pro, and Snapper mowers. We sell Redmax power tools. We also carry brands like Billy Goat, Turf Ex, Accelarator and more. If it is equipment you use outdoors and has an engine and/ or tires we sell itRecent Review:e <br />William T.
- Business Description:We are the only full service concierge company in Chattanooga. Chattanooga, Hixson,, Nashville & Soddy Daisy TN. Wildwood, Trenton, & Blairsville GARecent Review:unknownKim D.
- Business Description:With over 23 years in the small engine repair business, our primary focus has always been on service. We are not just here to sell you something, we want to make sure your equipment performs well, as it is a long term investment. Here at Massie Small Engine we service most all types of equipment from commercial and homeowner lawn care equipment to atvs, motorcycles, boats, jet ski’s, golf carts, generators and pressure washers just to name a few. While we stock your service type parts for mos..Recent Review:I dropped off my mower on August 11. On August 13, I received a voicemail saying that my mower would be looked at later that week and then I would receive a call. That was the last time I heard from them. Today, September 26, I picked up my mower because they still hadn’t looked at it I called and emailed at least three times a week for 7 weeks, and they could never get back to me. When I finally got someone on the phone, I was told “the owner wants to see you.” I made an appointment for this morning at 9:00am, and no one wa there. I called at 9:15 and was told that someone would be there soon. I returned at 9:25 and gave them my name and told them that I needed my mower. The owner that, “wanted to see me”, was strangely absent when I was there These folks are unprofessional, slow, uncaring, and unorganizedLayne O.
- Business Description:Quality work and reasonable rates on all small engine repair - some weekend work available.
- Business Description:Providing affordable, honest, and dependable service. With over 7 years of experience, depend on us to serve you. Don't wait on those other guys who take days or even weeks to get out to your house. Call us today for immediate serve!Recent Review:Called James on Wednesday, told him the problem and what the last repairman did. James ordered the part and arrived to install on time Friday. James did find a couple other issues with the dryer ( I expected this as last repairman was kinda shady). James fixed those issues and still was less than I paid the last guy. Seemed very knowledgeable and finished the repair quickly. Will definitely use againCHRIS S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Rocky Face
- Fort Oglethorpe
- Rock Spring
- East Ridge
- Sugar Valley
- Lookout Mountain
lawn mower repair shops in Tunnel Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cycles and Karts190 Starlet Circle NE
- Cycles and Karts
- Massie Small Engine238 Enterprise Dr
- Massie Small Engine
- NORTHERN TOOL & EQUIPMENT CO7658 LEE HWY
- NORTHERN TOOL & EQUIPMENT CO
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Tool Shed4578 Cranmore Cove rd
- Tool Shed