Want to fix your sunken driveway before it gets out of hand? Learn why mudjacking is the best and most affordable way to fix settled concrete or asphalt.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Savannah, GA
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Savannah
- Mud Jack of AtlantaThey are easy to deal with and charismatic. They showed up when they were supposed to and cleaned up when the work was done. They are fair to deal with and very flexible with schedule. They even offered to work on a Sunday which I found to be very accommodating.
- Savannah ConcreteAlonzo Guyton (dba Savannah Concrete and Guyton Congrete) came when expected, Did the job in the timeframe agreed upon (10/2/2020), however, he told us he would be back/ send a worker back) in 2 or 3 days to clean up (a lot of spilled concrete in the lawn) and remove the forms. Now, more than a month after did the work nothing. Surrounding grass covered with bits a pieces of spilled concrete and forms still in place. Five or six phone calls, texts, nothing.. I might as well be screaming into the wind. Don't go there
Mudjacking Contractors in Savannah
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:It went extremely well and was done quickly. My crawl space was one of their wettest jobs ever and they were done in 4 days. They continually let me know what was being done and answered all of my questions, which were a lot. Excellent Company and Excellent EmployeesWalter G.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA Georgia: concrete - leveling & mudjacking
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It was very good, I was very pleased with their work. They were clean, very respectful of my home, they put everything away, didn't leave their tools, and they were quick. It didn't took long for them to finish the job. It seems that they do wanted their worksandra s.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t..Recent Review:I noticed a crack that started in my living room and continued into one of the bedrooms. The bedroom floor was sinking away from the wall. I did research and found Poly Lift USA. I contacted the office and spoke with the receptionist. She was very polite and was able to answer a few questions I had. She scheduled me for an estimate that very week. The manager came out and was very friendly and knowledgeable. He took his time and answered all of the questions I had. I received the estimate later that day via email and was able to accept it on the spot. The next day, I received a call from their office to schedule my project the following week as well as an email reminder. Their crew arrived on time and started to work almost immediately. They explained the process as they worked and allowed us to watch. They drilled small holes throughout the home and then injected the polyurethane. Once they were done, they filled the holes with a sanded concrete and cleaned up the minimal mess that was made. It was done in less than a day. I would highly recommend PolyLift USA to anyone that is need of this repair. They did an amazing job! Thank you Poly LiftTheresa P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in concrete, bricks/ masonry, and stucco services of all kinds. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They did an excellent job. Alonzo is the owner and is a really nice guy. His crew were really nice and respectful. They did excellent work. I will hire them again if I ever need them in the future and I would recommend them as wellDonnell J.
- Business Description:The Driveway Company has been in business for over thirty years. We are covering all of Beaufort County, Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Kiawah Island and the Savannah, GA area. We can travel out of this area if an opportunity becomes available especially on Military Bases. I wanted to bring this company to your attention since concrete and asphalt repair are so much more affordable than replacement. I have been in the construction and concrete business for over twenty-five years now. I hav..
- Business Description:Turn-key projects available. All phases of construction. Established in 1985 on Cape Cod, MA. Creating custom brick chimneys, steps, walkways etc. New construction or repairs of any kind or size for brick, block, stone, tile or concrete. Call us for your custom construction needs and deal directly with the ownerRecent Review:Pete Duda great job. He removed a large wood stove and large platform of brick it was sitting on. He installed an electric fireplace insert. He was very considerate in covering furniture and cleaning up all debris. I am enjoying my new fireplace. I highly recommend Pete . He is a professional and a true craftsmanDee W.
- Business Description:Not all foundation repair companies are the same. Choose Wisely. Choose Ram Jack! Ram Jack offers affordable, guaranteed solutions for failing foundations. Call for a free, no obligation, on site evaluation from one of our certified foundation repair consultants - (866) 735-3085Recent Review:They are not bad but they were just making it perfect. They were too pricey Pricing would be below a B. I wouldn't rte them down for anything else other than that. They might be right in the long run, I really don't know. They came out pretty quickly. They are very nice. The only thing was the price. They wanted to do more than everybody else. They might be right in the long run. I can't run them down for anything elseDavid Z.
- Business Description:D and J Construction Services is committed to provide good customer service and quality work. We specialize in concrete construction. However we also do paint, powerwashing, and alteration and repairs. Our number of employees vary depending on the job. Payment is due half at start and the balance at completion of workRecent Review:David and his worker were great and professional. He gave us great recommendations on how to plan out our driveway extension and helped us with a company to move our existing irrigation We are thoroughly pleased with the extension job he did including a fix to our existing driveway. Would definitely recommend to othersTachara S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Find concrete levelers in
concrete levelers in Savannah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3-Fold Masonry723 Winona Street
Vidalia, Georgia 30474
- 3-Fold Masonry
- All American Asphalt Paving270 Cobb Pkwy S Ste 180
Marietta, Georgia 30060
- All American Asphalt Paving
- D & J Construction ServicesP.O. Box 1425
Hinesville, Georgia 31313
- D & J Construction Services
- Indico Construction940 Moss Dr
Savannah, Georgia 31410
- Indico Construction
- Newtech6 Ghost Pony Rd
Bluffton, South Carolina 29910
- United Asphalt & Concrete125 Sunshine Ave
Savannah, Georgia 31405
- United Asphalt & Concrete